Forums

Topic: Shantae and what else?

Posts 1 to 9 of 9

maxbyer

Hey everybody!

So I just picked up a 3DSand decided to start out with some DSiWare/3DSWare games. I've heard great things about Shantae, and love platformers so I figured I'd pick that up, which leaves me with 8 dollars.
I was thinking I'd either get Mighty Milky Way, Mighty Flip Champ, or Let's Golf 3D. I heard they're all great, but was wondering which has the most bang for your buck content wise?

3DS Friend Code: 4425 1641 9720

BenAV

Haven't heard of the first two but Let's Golf 3D isn't bad.
I find that it has a few issues with lag and the computer players can glitch up a bit but overall it's pretty fun for something you can just play for a bit.
Some other good titles are 3D Classics Xevious, DodoGo!, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX, Zenonia, PiCOPiCT and Pyoro (for something a bit cheaper).

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

BenAV

Also feel free to add my 3DS Friend Code (3652-0548-9579).
Just reply with your code if you do.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

maxbyer

Thanks for the suggestions! I was considering Link's Awakening a bit too as it's the only Zelda I've never played. I remember playing Pyoro in Wario Ware, fun game, but I think I may get bored with it quickly.

And I'll add ya, I'll let you know my friend code once i figure it out!

Punny

Try Mighty Flip Champs. It can connect to Shantae: Risky's Revenge for additional bonus content.

I'm back (for the moment)!

BenAV

maxbyer wrote:

Thanks for the suggestions! I was considering Link's Awakening a bit too as it's the only Zelda I've never played. I remember playing Pyoro in Wario Ware, fun game, but I think I may get bored with it quickly.

And I'll add ya, I'll let you know my friend code once i figure it out!

Sure thing.
Just post your code when you know it here or preferable on https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/online_gaming/3ds_friend_c... and I'll add you.

BenAV

maxbyer

PunnyGuy wrote:

Try Mighty Flip Champs. It can connect to Shantae: Risky's Revenge for additional bonus content.

Hmmm...well that's a neat trick. What kind of content?
And yakko is awesome btw.

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.