Forums

Topic: predictions for dsiware on november 23 2009.

Posts 1 to 20 of 29

geek-master

bad week for dsi ware this week..

ok nintendo you have 1 last chance to make my monday.
give me UNO DSIWARE and MYNOTEBOOK.

we must fight the shovelware people! show the games you
want for dsi ware the most this next monday! 1...2...3...attack

Edited on by geek-master

This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade. And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare

Hardy83

Maybe we'll get a demo service! Ohhh wait, we haven't even gotten an storage solution yet (running games FROM an SD card)... And that one is about a year away is Nintendo is going to treat DSiWare similar to WiiWare....darn.

Hardy83

geek-master

Hardy83 wrote:

Maybe we'll get a demo service! Ohhh wait, we haven't even gotten an storage solution yet (running games FROM an SD card)... And that one is about a year away is Nintendo is going to treat DSiWare similar to WiiWare....darn.

nice thoughts but any perdictions?

This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade. And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear

Chony_Lee

The only games I'm actually "looking forward to" are Shantae, Castle of Magic, and the Popcap games (which I thought were supposed to be here already!). I doubt any of them will come out anytime soon, though, since Nintendo must have a ton of garbage to unload first. I do have to thank Bomberman Blitz, though, for it's post play survey that put me over into Platinum status on Club Nintendo.

"EXTRA BAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL!" -Zeus

angel_hm

Hardy83 wrote:

WOW i really need the demo service for dsiware, i download electroplankton hanenbow and its well more or less i give the game 8/10 i spend my 200 points and now nintendo release the bowling game i want the game and i need UNO for dsiware the next weekk plz nintendooo and i think my notebook its a flipnote but whit more color and options of paper xD plzzz NINTENDO release UNO

angel_hm

Grumble

Ok, who's running this? There are two topics with the same name.

Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 Fan of: Zelda, Mario, Pac-Man, Metroid, Capt Toad, the list goes on. Love all systems: GBA, GBA SE, NES, Gameboy, 3DS, N64, Super Nintendo, etc, Atari, etc.

Grumble

angel_hm wrote:

Hardy83 wrote:

WOW i really need the demo service for dsiware, i download electroplankton hanenbow and its well more or less i give the game 8/10 i spend my 200 points and now nintendo release the bowling game i want the game and i need UNO for dsiware the next weekk plz nintendooo and i think my notebook its a flipnote but whit more color and options of paper xD plzzz NINTENDO release UNO

No, you dont want the bowling game. It's Skee-Ball, but it's a terrible version of it. Save your points.

Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 Fan of: Zelda, Mario, Pac-Man, Metroid, Capt Toad, the list goes on. Love all systems: GBA, GBA SE, NES, Gameboy, 3DS, N64, Super Nintendo, etc, Atari, etc.

jhuhn

We will get myNotebook Blue for this date.

I need my puppet princess.

Twitter:

geek-master

Odnetnin wrote:

Bad week for DSiWare? I know you want UNO, dude, but Digidrive is a lot better.

i have never thought of spending my money on any of those games and i have never played any of them

geek-master

we all know that mynotebook is coming but what will come with that. heavens no if its another suduko game!

WAIW

Reflection

WAIW

Armand

Pop Island ....

Armand

geek-master

Armand wrote:

Pop Island ....

face turns purple and my lips become blue... that is my worst fear ... but pop island has no EU release date

Kenji510

Well, we got Artstyle DIGIDRIVE this week and we already know that MyNoteBook(blue) will be one of them to be out next week on the 23rd and now hopefully these games will be out too as well that i want to be and been waiting for too below... then if none of those dont come out, then theres always my New Super Mario Bros Wii, Modern Warfare 2 and God of War Collection games to play and kill another week until to hit the next month of Dec.

-Solitaire DSi
-5 Other Electroplanktons
-Uno

Edited on by Kenji510

Wii Friend Code: 8193-4915-4160-2184
PS3 PSN ID: Hayato510
XB360 Gamertag: Hayato510

geek-master

just a quick reminder...EU gets 4 dsi ware games tomarow!

geek-master

NintenDude97 wrote:

MyNotebook (Blue)
UNO
2-in-1 Solitare.

Untitled

vakama94

well, mynotebook is already confirmed, i say we get UNO and 2 in 1 solitare

Wii/Wii speak code: 3806-0294-4056-8996
Onslaught:4340-0271-1699
Water Warefare: 4425-9463-9620
Brawl: 0001-3122-8906
Alien Crush Returns: 3094-0734-8146
Guitar Hero WT:0517-1018-6803
Call of duty: WaW: 2364-4256-5784
Mario Kart wii: 0431-0800-9322
if yo...

geek-master

vakama94 wrote:

well, mynotebook is already confirmed, i say we get UNO and 2 in 1 solitare

Untitled

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.