Forums

Topic: Post your Flipnote animations here!

Posts 581 to 600 of 762

ReZon

tylero09 wrote:

A sad post for me this, as unfortunately my avatar on the left there is now the only remaining online proof of my video, as having come on today I've found that my video has been removed (presumably for the music)
I can't really understand this decision, as flipnote is still filled with videos containing copyrighted material (Simpsons, South Park, etc) but for some reason they obviously decided that music was more important to remove, so cue another sad face,

Wow, that really stinks... that was a good flipnote. Sorry for your loss.

Tatsunoko vs Capcom - 0045-4226-761
http://flipnote.hatena.com/518C63F031CA4938@DSi/

Dr_Monkey

tylero09 wrote:

A sad post for me this, as unfortunately my avatar on the left there is now the only remaining online proof of my video, as having come on today I've found that my video has been removed (presumably for the music)
I can't really understand this decision, as flipnote is still filled with videos containing copyrighted material (Simpsons, South Park, etc) but for some reason they obviously decided that music was more important to remove, so cue another sad face,

Wow. That was one of my favorites... I'm so glad I downloaded it. Now I can still enjoy its awesomeness!

Dr_Monkey

Victoria

NeoRauch - What happened to yours? I wanna see it?

Tylero - Awww that's too bad. I really liked yours. I'm not surprised it was removed though, but I didn't think they'd crack down so fast.

Is there a way to post these some place else? Or is there a way for us to swap them with each other without posting them online?

My Art Academy artwork can be viewed here: My Gallery

tylero09

Yeah I'm not too surprised really, but never mind. At least they can't remove it from my ds

Wii: 4057-1101-4172-6642
Mario Kart Wii: 5069-4059-7720

ReZon

tylero09 wrote:

Yeah I'm not too surprised really, but never mind. At least they can't remove it from my ds

Maybe you should try to add some new music to it?

NeoRausch

yeha mine got deleted too. it had also a musicclip from Aphex Twin. Well Whatever, i'm gonna load up a cool one tonight!

3DS FC: 4639-8940-9147

FATEM

What really pisses me off is people saving flipnotes making the tiniest of changes and passing it off as their own.I don't mind it with the sample ones because everyone knows they weren't originally made by that person or people reposting stuff from other regions so everyone can enjoy them but all other cases.....
People, always check the information on a flipnote (It shows the original creator down the bottom) and make sure the poster isn't passing it off as their own.
Also tylero sorry to hear about your flipnote.I saved it to my DSi.Hopefully people will pass it on through local wi-fi. I know I will.

FATEM

NeoRausch

FATEM wrote:

What really pisses me off is people saving flipnotes making the tiniest of changes and passing it off as their own.I don't mind it with the sample ones because everyone knows they weren't originally made by that person or people reposting stuff from other regions so everyone can enjoy them but all other cases.....
People, always check the information on a flipnote (It shows the original creator down the bottom) and make sure the poster isn't passing it off as their own.
Also tylero sorry to hear about your flipnote.I saved it to my DSi.Hopefully people will pass it on through local wi-fi. I know I will.

True that! but as you said people can always check who made the original. a real cool thing! and you can lock you Flipnte before uploading, so that other jerks can't give them away as their own,

Anyway,

here is my new one.

Edited on by NeoRausch

Dr_Monkey

FATEM wrote:

Thats happened to one of mine twice. They scribbled over the background in red then submitted it.

EDIT: Neorausch I didn't notice your post. Great flipnote! (adds 100 stars)

Edited on by Dr_Monkey

Dr_Monkey

FATEM

Good one Neorausch.First one I've seen with physical layers as part of the animation.

FATEM

tylero09

FATEM wrote:

If you lock your flipnote though, it can't be edited and uploaded by ayone else, can it? Although people who do that with unlocked ones and take the credit still obviously suck.
Oh, and thanks

+@NeoRausch that's great

Edited on by tylero09

Wii: 4057-1101-4172-6642
Mario Kart Wii: 5069-4059-7720

ReZon

NeoRausch

thanks everybody for the nice comments ands stars! this flipnote gained me almost 1800 stars!! YAY!
i Think im gonna do another one of this!

@FATEM: yeah and this fine straight line were a hell to get'em in the right position! but worth the effort! and i wish i could draw better stickmans!! GNAH!!

Victoria

NeoRausch. I like that one! I'm going to go find it online and give you a star as well.

Rezon - Yours reminds me of trying to make characters out of Lego bricks.

Here's one I made this afternoon for my husband's birthday tomorrow.
[flipnote:98954D2031D352CD:D352CD_090BE3E21D0BB_002]

My Art Academy artwork can be viewed here: My Gallery

minial100

I just found this one on the PC site, It's one of the best I've seen!
[flipnote:5126B16031CE7169:CE7169_090B315652238_000]

Edited on by minial100

DECEPTICONS SUPERIOR; AUTOBOTS INFERIOR
My BL|Come chat!|NSMBW IS HERE!

ReZon

Another Dragon Warrior.

Buster13

The description I wrote for this one was too long, apparently. So I had to shorten it. I'll post What I originally said here, but prepare for a wall of text.

"Recently I've noticed a trend here at the Hatena in which people make a video addressing a serious issue, and then asking people to give them a bunch of stars so their message can be catapulted in popularity and to the front page.

Now, the idea of supporting a specific cause I have no problem with. In fact, I find it a brilliant way to raise awareness on an important issue.

The problem I see with the quality of these animations. Most of them are just three frames that follow this pattern:

Frame 1: Mention issue
Frame 2: Encouraging words
Frame 3: Ask for stars.

With no real animation to be found, it seems like wasted potential on their part, and a cheap attempt to snag as many stars as they can.

Now, I would like to see these issues resolved as much as the next guy, but the way these issues are being supported here on the Hatena is just pitiful. For Pete’s sake, if it's such a serious issue that you feel the need to support it with an animation tool, then at least animate something, dagnabit! Or better yet, make a truly spectacular animation to show the ultimate support for your cause. That way, when you ask for stars, you can feel like you've actually earned something.

Now, I'm not going to lie to myself. I know I'm not the best artist in the world, and the animation I made for my message here is not spectacular. So I will not be asking for you to give me any stars. However, if you feel as if my animation deserves a few stars, by no means am I telling not to. It's just that on this site dedicated to animations, I would appreciate if the drawings I made got my popularity, not my words."

Told you, wall of text.

Flipnote Code: Right, Down, A, Up,B, Right, Left, X

albertobankai

[ugomemo:5BEAC2A0CC72CD43:72CD43_090B538F29F60_000] what would u guys rate this

~master of bankai~

add me 4596-9453-5703

albertobankai

[ugomemo:5BEAC2A0CC72CD43:72CD43_090AD710266E0_000] nel tu from bleach

ps- i try to sound like a girl lol

~master of bankai~

add me 4596-9453-5703

albertobankai

[ugomemo:5BEAC2A0CC72CD43:72CD43_0908D0854C28A_000] one this day i really forgot how to spell scroll lmao

~master of bankai~

add me 4596-9453-5703

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.