DSiWare Forum

Topic: Post your Flipnote animations here!

Showing 221 to 240 of 794

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ballistikboy

221. Posted:

We need a FAQ for Flipnote Studio, how many times have ppl asked how to post to the website, etc? LOL

Some great animations!! I love them all in their own way. You all rock, ppl!!

b

++((b@LLiSTikB0y))++
"HATE is a big word, so make sure you got yo big boy britches on when you use it." -Me

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bboy2970

222. Posted:

@pixelman: Sorry about that. Do you have a DS phat or bettere yet, a DS lite? If you do, you can sell those towards the cost of a DSi.

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

AuthorMessage
Avatar

pixelman

223. Posted:

JayArr wrote:

This program was practically made for you!

I know! I could probably program the app myself, but the main draw (yeah, pun intended) I have to this is that you can use the stylus to draw - Free-drawing with a mouse is a lot harder and more tedious.

Sigh. By the time I get a DSi the craze will have died out. Oh well.

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bboy2970

224. Posted:

ballistikboy wrote:

We need a FAQ for Flipnote Studio, how many times have ppl asked how to post to the website, etc? LOL

Some great animations!! I love them all in their own way. You all rock, ppl!!

b

I know right. I just keep telling those people to read my post at #48 because I refuse to type the explaination over and over again.

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

AuthorMessage
Avatar

koolkitties

225. Posted:

bboy2970 wrote:

ballistikboy wrote:

We need a FAQ for Flipnote Studio, how many times have ppl asked how to post to the website, etc? LOL

Some great animations!! I love them all in their own way. You all rock, ppl!!

b

I know right. I just keep telling those people to read my post at #48 because I refuse to type the explaination over and over again.

but it's confuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusing!

CheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitout

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bboy2970

226. Posted:

pixelman wrote:

JayArr wrote:

This program was practically made for you!

I know! I could probably program the app myself, but the main draw (yeah, pun intended) I have to this is that you can use the stylus to draw - Free-drawing with a mouse is a lot harder and more tedious.

Sigh. By the time I get a DSi the craze will have died out. Oh well.

Craze!? Are you implying that Flipnote will die out and is just a fad. NEVER! Long live Flipnote Studio!!!! :P

Edited on by bboy2970

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

AuthorMessage
Avatar

pixelman

227. Posted:

@bboy: I do have a DS lite, but the L button is mostly not working anymore, so I probably wouldn't get that good a price for it.

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bboy2970

228. Posted:

koolkitties wrote:

bboy2970 wrote:

ballistikboy wrote:

We need a FAQ for Flipnote Studio, how many times have ppl asked how to post to the website, etc? LOL

Some great animations!! I love them all in their own way. You all rock, ppl!!

b

I know right. I just keep telling those people to read my post at #48 because I refuse to type the explaination over and over again.

but it's confuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusing!

I know, which is why I direct those people to post #48 for a step by step explaination. I just don't fell like typing it again.

Edited on by bboy2970

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

AuthorMessage
Avatar

koolkitties

229. Posted:

Okay. I got this stuff down. Post time.
[
Get the Flash Player to see this player.
Get the Flash Player to see this player.
Get the Flash Player to see this player.
Please loop the next one.
Get the Flash Player to see this player.
Get the Flash Player to see this player.

Edited on by koolkitties

CheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitoutCheckitout

AuthorMessage
Avatar

jpfan1989

230. Posted:

wish I had a DS

3DS:: 1805 2437 5220
Nintendo Network ID PhoenixFalconer
Skype:: Legarto_the_green

AuthorMessage
Avatar

soul-silver

231. Posted:

yay my animation is on the page 3 of popular ! here is a another one i did last night :
Get the Flash Player to see this player.

soul-silver

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Cryptonic

232. Posted:

jpfan1989 wrote:

wish I had a DS

you forgot the i....DSi

Wii :6638 - 2205 - 3294 - 3850
SSBB: 4812 - 5583 - 8961
3DS: 4038 - 6000 - 1698
"Tiger Man was wise"

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bboy2970

233. Posted:

soul-silver wrote:

yay my animation is on the page 3 of popular ! here is a another one i did last night :
Get the Flash Player to see this player.

That's very good! How did you keep the little characters design so consistent as he moved around?

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Charlie_The_Unicorn

234. Posted:

Well, here's mine.

Get the Flash Player to see this player.

Tomena Sanner: Because dancing businessmen are awesome.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

soul-silver

235. Posted:

bboy2970 wrote:

soul-silver wrote:

yay my animation is on the page 3 of popular ! here is a another one i did last night :
Get the Flash Player to see this player.

That's very good! How did you keep the little characters design so consistent as he moved around?

it took me a long long time to use it, but was copying my caracter with the Lasso ( i dont know the english word for that, but i use it for copying something) i also put lot of frame , i started it at around 2:30AM, and finish it at Around 5:45AM,then i put the video on Hatena and i fell asleep right after xD

soul-silver

AuthorMessage
Avatar

soul-silver

236. Posted:

Charlie+The+Unicorn wrote:

Well, here's mine.

Get the Flash Player to see this player.

Hahaha, made me smile :D

soul-silver

AuthorMessage
Avatar

soul-silver

237. Posted:

also charlie, are you french ?

soul-silver

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Odnetnin

238. Posted:

Get the Flash Player to see this player.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bboy2970

239. Posted:

@koolkitties: Very bice animations. I like the first one the best. The last one is a little creepy :)

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Odnetnin

240. Posted:

@koolkitties "I'm Batman." Lol. Sounds just like Christian Bale.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin