Forums

Topic: Post your Flipnote animations here!

Posts 181 to 200 of 762

bboy2970

@thaneds: My command is: UP(2),Y,RIGHT(2),DOWN,UP,A
@malnin: Lol. Don't worry, I feel your pain, I've been there before........

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

albertobankai

right, B, Y, A, up, R, left, R

~master of bankai~

add me 4596-9453-5703

bboy2970

@albertobankai: Nice flipnotes! My favorite is the Hanabi Festival one. I wish America could get something like that

albertobankai

@bboy thanks i just download and comment and rate on u r booo one it funny

~master of bankai~

add me 4596-9453-5703

malpon

All right hears an incomplet version of my new one im going to bed soon so i'm not gonna work on it for a while. please enjoy over 100 pages of pain
[flipnote:5B22F5A0CC7172BB:7172BB_09083F36752AA_000]

This lesbian bar doesent have a fire exit!

LGamer

Help me! I really want to put some of my videos on the forum but I don't understand...
Can anybody tell me what am I supposed to do?

Go ahead... make my day!

FATEM

malnin wrote:

All right hears an incomplet version of my new one im going to bed soon so i'm not gonna work on it for a while. please enjoy over 100 pages of pain

Thats pretty cool.Just have it so you can see the pillars coming out of the ground.Nothing much maybe about 4 frames.

FATEM

FATEM

malnin wrote:

Thats pretty cool.Just have it so you can see the pillars coming out of the ground.Nothing much maybe about 4 frames.

FATEM

malpon

Their suposed to be instant. it's like he traped in...in.. well have you ever seen a music device wher the music is shown by piller type things.. it's hard to explain..

bboy2970

LGamer wrote:

Help me! I really want to put some of my videos on the forum but I don't understand...
Can anybody tell me what am I supposed to do?

Refer to post #48

Grumble

hehehe! fair price

bboy2970 wrote:

Corbie wrote:

I just started playing around with Flipnote Studio right now. So far it's pretty cool. It doesn't help that I'm not much of an artist.

Well don't let your lack of artistic ability hinder the score. It would be an outrage if Flipnote scored badly! Although I'm sure sales wouldn't be very heavily impacted by a bad review considering the very fair price

Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 Fan of: Zelda, Mario, Pac-Man, Metroid, Capt Toad, the list goes on. Love all systems: GBA, GBA SE, NES, Gameboy, 3DS, N64, Super Nintendo, etc, Atari, etc.

Grumble

My special thanks to NOA...

Comment and tell me what u think... G'nite! B

Friend Code: 4511-0578-9918 Fan of: Zelda, Mario, Pac-Man, Metroid, Capt Toad, the list goes on. Love all systems: GBA, GBA SE, NES, Gameboy, 3DS, N64, Super Nintendo, etc, Atari, etc.

Stuffgamer1

Quite a lot of creativity floating around here...meanwhile, I can't figure out how to do much of anything with Flipnote.
Of particular concern: How are you guys making videos with such long music in them? As far as I can tell, it can only run for a few seconds, but you guys seem to be proving that wrong! Please explain!

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

FATEM

malnin wrote:

Their suposed to be instant. it's like he traped in...in.. well have you ever seen a music device wher the music is shown by piller type things.. it's hard to explain..

I know what you're trying to do it just looks like they pop into existence instead of rising really quickly. Also that guy getting stuck on the jagged line equaliser thing would be awesome.

FATEM

Stuffgamer1

Never mind, I figured it out. First test video below:

I plan to continue doing a video to that song at some point, but it's 5am here and I need to get to sleep, content with the knowledge that I bested the Flipnote music confusion.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

malpon

FATEM wrote:

malnin wrote:

I know what you're trying to do it just looks like they pop into existence instead of rising really quickly. Also that guy getting stuck on the jagged line equaliser thing would be awesome.

Thats my next project I tried useing multiple pages for the rise but it dident look smooth...

emiru69

This is really fun! And some people have really good ideas!

emiru69

Black_Fenrir

yeah so this wasn't working for me on the site, but I'll put it here anyway if you guys can see it. This will be my best illustration for a while. My id is Black_Fenrir so download it if you can't see it.

Edited on by Black_Fenrir

Just a wolf with a lost soul...

JDB720

Nice everyone : ]
Funny and creative animations folks : D
I will upload mine... oh!
I am in Europe and we don't have it yet. ."

JDB720

ReZon

A few more from me.
[flipnote:518C63F031CA4938:CA4938_090876D05C796_000]
[flipnote:518C63F031CA4938:CA4938_090874D0C5B8C_000]

And one from the Mrs.
[flipnote:518C63F031CA4938:CA4938_09081EAC87CFC_000]

Tatsunoko vs Capcom - 0045-4226-761
http://flipnote.hatena.com/518C63F031CA4938@DSi/

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.