Showing 141 to 160 of 794
141. Posted: Thu 13th Aug 2009 06:17 BST
I worked too hard on that to let it be ignored. It better looped. I based it after that boon beet one that was popular earlier today.
142. Posted: Thu 13th Aug 2009 06:24 BST
Anybody like my beautiful wood one, it was realy hard to make
It's Ok. I can see where the syncronizing between song and video would have been challenging. I still like the psycho one!
My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970
143. Posted: Thu 13th Aug 2009 06:37 BST
New one I made.[flipnote:57CD548031CB6203:CB6203_090842AF731DA_000]
144. Posted: Thu 13th Aug 2009 06:42 BST
@GabeGreens: A similar idea to the car one but this one seems like an all around better concept and a bit more polished. Good job!
145. Posted: Thu 13th Aug 2009 06:45 BST
thanks, that was exactly my goal
146. Posted: Thu 13th Aug 2009 06:49 BST
@malnin: Looks like a great flipnote concept. Can't wait to see the final product!
147. Posted: Thu 13th Aug 2009 07:00 BST
Thanks it might be a while. it's an idea i'v had for a while and just coudent do untill now. Hears a kinda stupid one [ugomemo:5B22F5A0CC7172BB:7172BB_0908368CEC7FA_001]
Edited on Thu 13th August, 2009 @ 07:03 by malpon
This lesbian bar doesent have a fire exit!
148. Posted: Thu 13th Aug 2009 07:10 BST
@malnin: I'm not really sure whats going on there. That one on the right reminds me of moogle from final fantasy though. That makes it a winner in my book!
149. Posted: Thu 13th Aug 2009 07:13 BST
even though it's mine if you did understand it at all you woud be understanding it better then me
150. Posted: Thu 13th Aug 2009 07:19 BST
MORE COMMERCIAL FUN[flipnote:57CD548031CB6203:CB6203_090845FB52552_000]This was just insanely hard
151. Posted: Thu 13th Aug 2009 07:24 BST
I am noticing a lack of NL-user created Caramelldansen in this thread. This must be rectified. Immediately.Also
Hears a simple one[flipnote:5B22F5A0CC7172BB:7172BB_09082802417B8_000]
This is the best animation I have seen in this thread. No contest. malnin more of the same quality just longer.
Edited on Thu 13th August, 2009 @ 07:27 by FATEM
No-one can hear Bohemian Rhapsody without singing along.DSiWare Friend Codes:MvsDK:MMA-524212537307 UNO!-3953-7295-2611Suujin Taisen Number Battles-034586240750 Dragon Quest Wars-0732-4886-6231Bomberman:Blitz-163443150466
152. Posted: Thu 13th Aug 2009 07:24 BST
AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! The free credit report guy! Make it stop!
153. Posted: Thu 13th Aug 2009 07:26 BST
@FATEM: A lack of user created what??
154. Posted: Thu 13th Aug 2009 07:28 BST
You dont like it, it is probably the hardest thing Ive ever done in a long time!
155. Posted: Thu 13th Aug 2009 07:30 BST
@bboy Caramelldansen.It's a minor internet meme Essentially it's a simple and repetitive dance to a song and for some reason is extremely awesome. This is an example of a caramelldansen video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UX6e7sO1ss0
Edited on Thu 13th August, 2009 @ 07:31 by FATEM
156. Posted: Thu 13th Aug 2009 07:36 BST
@GabeGreens: I like it as a flipnote, I just don't like the guy in the commercial. BTW, I tried to pull it up on my DSi using the command code but for some reason, it's not working. Do you know why?
157. Posted: Thu 13th Aug 2009 07:37 BST
@FATEM: hm....that's out there. I might just have to rectify this problem sometime.
158. Posted: Thu 13th Aug 2009 07:40 BST
Not sure, try the command code of another flipnote I made and go from there
159. Posted: Thu 13th Aug 2009 07:49 BST
Ok, I got it. I think it's just a matter of waiting a bit after a flipnote has been added for the command to work
160. Posted: Thu 13th Aug 2009 07:49 BST
i just post alot so go check it out on the site name albertobankai
～master of bankai～
add me 4596-9453-5703