Forums

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Posts 981 to 1,000 of 1,621

TexMurphy

Here is an example of using priority maps to map pixels in front of or behind a sprite. This is totally GPSET. (no SPSET) Using the Dpad, you can move the sprite behind the gate. The priority map determines wether the sprite or background is drawn. The program is not set to detect boundaries at this time so you will get an error if the sprite moves outside the background. This is similar to Sierra games like King's Quest. There is another map that controls events and boundaries. (not created here) If this was sent to the touch screen then the character could be controlled by the stylus using the Bresenham line equation.
Untitled

Edited on by TexMurphy

TexMurphy

Arn0ld

wow

Botw > OoT

3DS Friend Code: 0748-4970-2550 | Nintendo Network ID: Xjarnold

Hairmanban19

swordx wrote:

hairmanban19 wrote:

Leviceljir wrote:

Bluerobin2 wrote:

Leviceljir wrote:

Please. Someone make a Minecraft/Terraria clone. Please.
or Atleast make Petit tunnel english!

How 'bout Tristones. It is like Terraria except you cannot place blocks (Not really anyways you can place bridges and ladders...)

But
1. You can't place blocks And
2. It is IMPOSSIBLE to get to the bottom floor.
Only if I could hack so i'm invincible

Its not impossible to get to the bottom floor! when you get to the lava pit keep throwing magic bombs until enough of the lava is gone for you to jump down. once your down to the bottom floor the lava will be slowly closing in around you so you need yo quickly throw magic bombs to explode the floor and jump and tada you are at the bottom floor! but to be able to even get down in to the bottom floor you need to be like level 20.The first reason is because if your around level 20 you'll have enough magic to throw a lot of magic bombs which you use a lot of to get to the bottom floor.The second reason is that when you are getting closer to the bottom floor the enemies are really hard and you'll need to kill a lot! If you want more info for Tristones such as item info.etc go to the petit computer wikia and then go to the Tristones page,scroll down to the comments,then you'll see i have some comments for Tristones info!

Yeah, I've gotten to the bottom floor before. I was expecting a boss fight, but there wasn't one.

@Swordx you haven't posted here for a while! I hope i'll get to play Dungeon Adventure sometime. :<

Edited on by Hairmanban19

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

Hairmanban19

Patrickwins wrote:

How about THREE "games"?
1: http://www.flickr.com/photos/patrickwins/8904794975/ Just a normal game! No need to be suspicious of any of it's qualities!
2: http://www.flickr.com/photos/patrickwins/8905411870/ A reaction tester!
3: http://www.flickr.com/photos/patrickwins/8904794811/ What... Is... This... I... Don't... Even...!

There are odd patterns in parts of some of the QR Codes... I wonder what that is.

I'll san those QR codes when i get the time,i'm really busy today!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

Pixelrobin

@Patrickwins I will add you as soon as my 3DS gets fixed. Then i'll release a big new batch of programs (3rd one?) and we'll all be very happy
BTW Temple Raid Special Edition coming out in that batch too! It adds:

• 2 new mazes
  • More sound effects
  • A countdown
  • a pause menu
  • Shorter bomb fuse
  • Bombs kill you (Mwahaha)
  • Smarter enemy ai
  • An advanced menu
  • faster fps (Thanks @randomouscrap98)
  • and all the pac-man-esque goodness from the first game!

Then my pixel art program (Maybe idk) and other quirky things such as Battlewoods redone PRE-PRE-PRE-PRE-ALPHA seriously

And more (hopefully)

Everybody do a chirp. CHIRP.

3DS Friend Code: 3007-9228-5126

Zack56144

Okay everyone my newest version of my OS ( havent thought of a name yet.. any suggestions?) will be released in a few days and i was wondering if anyone knows how to put sprites in it? i feel kinda stupid asking but im a newbie with basic =P also @Bluerobin2 add me as well =P and @patrickwins sorry i havent responded to any swapnotes i've been really busy working on my OS but anyways i will get back to you eventually =P well thats all for now!
-Shadow

Im Not Purple! >:|

3DS Friend Code: 0645-5989-4801

Zack56144

Okay everyone my newest version of my OS ( havent thought of a name yet.. any suggestions?) will be released in a few days and i was wondering if anyone knows how to put sprites in it? i feel kinda stupid asking but im a newbie with basic =P also @Bluerobin2 add me as well =P and @patrickwins sorry i havent responded to any swapnotes i've been really busy working on my OS but anyways i will get back to you eventually =P well thats all for now!
-Shadow

randomous

@Zack56144 This is a cool little store of information for Petit Farm! It's more of a "manual" for Petit Farm than an OS though...

randomous

Zack56144

@randomouscrap98 i know but i decided to convert it into an OS for the 0.3 Update. I am adding alot of stuffs in this update but i dont want to spoil any of it but yeah. my goal is to eventually have a TON of stuff in it and eventually move all the petit farm stuff into a "folder"

Zack56144

Okay everyone i have a very special Announcement and i am proud to present Nova OS V0.3! link - file:///G:/AWE3P/ptcqr/index.html (alt link - http://imageshack.us/a/img853/3749/qr1j.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img841/2391/qr2n.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img827/6375/qr0.png
sorry imageshack was being stupid =P)
okay so here is the official Changelog
V0.3
-Improved Menus
-Fixed a Bugs
-Added Minecraft Menu
-Added 1 Recipie to Minecraft
-Added Pokedex (Blank for now)
-Added Calculator
-New Features!
-Added Game Launchers (Special launcher for QUIKNOTE c:)
and thats all for this update i worked pretty hard and i know its not too impressive but as i've said before i'm still a little newbie to basic but i think i did a pretty good job! anyways thats all for now thanks guys!
-Shadow

Zack56144

Sorry this is the correct link
file:///G:/OSV03/ptcqr/index.html
i was trying to shorten the QR's for AWE3P so i wouldnt have to scan so many =P

megladon74

i am new here and my first project is a trading card game!
it is called JUBA TCG
It v 1.0 will include
-original trading cards
-3 card types
-touch screen controls
-different enemies
-new card packs
-saving your data

Wish me luck

megladon74

steriaca

megladon74 wrote:

i am new here and my first project is a trading card game!
it is called JUBA TCG
It v 1.0 will include
-original trading cards
-3 card types
-touch screen controls
-different enemies
-new card packs
-saving your data

Wish me luck

Sounds good. But I do not think a true TCG is doable on petit computer. Most of what card games on Petitcom I seen is a version of Speed, and a "Uno"-ish game in japanies (with there own original cards, but no colecting, and eveyone shairs a deck).

Still, it could be posable to do something like a TCG, with a limited rouster of cards. I wish you luck.

My Friend Code is 3368-1310-0690.

Zack56144

@randomouscrap98 This village game is awesome! kinda alot of qr's though =P

randomous

@Zack56144 Thank you! Yeah, I know it's a lot. I can release a compressed version that's only 31 QR codes if you want, but they're MUCH harder to scan. It's up to you.

randomous

Zack56144

@randomouscrap98 just stick to the 60 qr's its alot but at least its fast

Zack56144

@randomouscrap98 just stick to the 60 qr's its alot but at least its fast

randomous

@Zack56144 Alright, I'll do that. Just remember that future updates will most likely be larger than 60 QR codes, but I'll try to update less frequently so you don't have to scan all the time.

randomous

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.