DSiWare Forum

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Showing 981 to 1,000 of 1,684

AuthorMessage

ramstrong

981. Posted:

shinydragonmist wrote:

i am having problems scanning qr codes on my laptop. p.s. i am running firefox and i cannot seem to zoom at command can anyone give me tips to scanning

Try saving QR pictures into your computer and open up a picture viewer/paint program to view.

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

AuthorMessage

shinydragonmist

982. Posted:

still not working maybe i should try to put them on my flat screen tv thats not a snmart tv put can play music or view images from a usb after saving them though will try that if still not working will ask again thanks for your helpful idea

3ds friend code ; 0774-4507-6022
pokemon white 2 friend code: 1078-1500-5443

AuthorMessage

shinydragonmist

983. Posted:

nope didnt work oh well i am just going to have to be frustrated when scaning the qr codes nothing to do about that.

AuthorMessage

ramstrong

984. Posted:

shinydragonmist wrote:

nope didnt work oh well i am just going to have to be frustrated when scaning the qr codes nothing to do about that.

Oh, well, that's too bad. If you let the QR owner know, I'm sure he'll try to do better. In my case, I doubled the size of QR for easier scanning.

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

AuthorMessage

shinydragonmist

985. Posted:

fordcars wrote:

Hi guys, I am a newbie :3 By the way there might be a way to keep a connection constantly with another DS by constantly sending junk useless stuff to the other DS. I wanted to make a game to try this but I don't have another DS with petit computer :( Anyway right now I am working on an awesome game with custom collision detection and physics! Mhahaha

you mean to say like pong or frogger

Edited on by shinydragonmist

AuthorMessage

TAINT_Zzyex

986. Posted:

my games first version is nearly done!

"Did somebody say Aincrad?"
"No, go back to your own game!"
"awwww"
"And make out with Asuna."
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter: MetricCat

AuthorMessage

TAINT_Zzyex

987. Posted:

my games first version is nearly done!

"Did somebody say Aincrad?"
"No, go back to your own game!"
"awwww"
"And make out with Asuna."
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter: MetricCat

AuthorMessage

MrSirr

988. Posted:

1. Its Zzyzx, not zzyex.
2. Its not a demon prison. No such thing. Its not even a prison. Its the last place on earth.

Edited on by MrSirr

MrSirr

AuthorMessage

steriaca

989. Posted:

Demon prison? Try Lethiation(sp?) of Hellraser/The Hellbound Heart fame. (BTW, "The Hellbound Heart", the short story by Clive Baker which the first Hellraser movie was based on).

My Friend Code is 3368-1310-0690.

AuthorMessage

TexMurphy

990. Posted:

Here is a test of simple compression using GPSET. The awesome text dialog part of the program comes from Randommouse and edited by BlueRobin2. (Thanks!)
0 = no compression, followed by 2 digit hex palette/color number 00E (one black pixel)
1 = compression, followed by 2 digit hex multiplier, followed by 2 digit hex palette/color number. 1060E (six black pixels)
Untitled
If someone could find a more compressed algorithm (hoffman?) or create a program outside of peiti that compresses pictures to this format that would save time. I have Excell programs that display hex data and loads images into cells.

Edited on by TexMurphy

TexMurphy

AuthorMessage

bmx7000

991. Posted:

hey guys im new i made a few programs but when i go to http://smileboom.com/special/ptcm2/qrmaker/en_us/qrmaker.html it only shows a few programs

bmx7000

AuthorMessage

anyone

992. Posted:

MrSirr wrote:

anyone wrote:

MrSirr wrote:

And if you or anyone else has an idea for a game, let me know, i need ideas.

Make like an "dont starve",its cool

whats that? nvr heard of it.

Its an island-surviving game that you pick grass,sapling,flint make an firecamp and keep your sanity high picking flowers,or else you will have bad dreams...

anyone

AuthorMessage

anyone

993. Posted:

I'm still working on a music player with EQ,FX and another things but with already in system music
P.S. Can i create music using agloritims to use this in bgmstart?? Like another extension like bgm:music???

Edited on by anyone

anyone

AuthorMessage

MrSirr

994. Posted:

anyone wrote:

MrSirr wrote:

anyone wrote:

MrSirr wrote:

And if you or anyone else has an idea for a game, let me know, i need ideas.

Make like an "dont starve",its cool

whats that? nvr heard of it.

Its an island-surviving game that you pick grass,sapling,flint make an firecamp and keep your sanity high picking flowers,or else you will have bad dreams...

Woah, that's too advanced for me. I'm basically a beginner. :|

MrSirr

AuthorMessage

fordcars

995. Posted:

shinydragonmist wrote:

fordcars wrote:

Hi guys, I am a newbie :3 By the way there might be a way to keep a connection constantly with another DS by constantly sending junk useless stuff to the other DS. I wanted to make a game to try this but I don't have another DS with petit computer :( Anyway right now I am working on an awesome game with custom collision detection and physics! Mhahaha

you mean to say like pong or frogger

Well I am checking online for good algorithms for some nice physics, but it might turn out really horrible!!

Sincerely,

fordcars

AuthorMessage

TexMurphy

996. Posted:

Projectile Motion
GCLS:CLS
VI=50
ANGLE=60
X=0:Y=0
XI=0:YI=0
FOR T=0 TO 8.9 STEP .2
X=XI+VI*COS(ANGLE*PI()/180)*T
Y=YI+VI*SIN(ANGLE*PI()/180)*T-.5*9.8(POW(T,2)
GPSET X,160-Y,8
VSYNC 1
NEXT T

TexMurphy

AuthorMessage

fordcars

997. Posted:

Whoa nice! Yeah after all maybe I won't do custom collision detection, it's so complicated :P

Sincerely,

fordcars

AuthorMessage

bmx7000

998. Posted:

i am new and i need help with sprites so i am going to look for the link to it someone posted

bmx7000

AuthorMessage

Bluerobin2

999. Posted:

TexMurphy wrote:

Here is a test of simple compression using GPSET. The awesome text dialog part of the program comes from BlueRobin2. (Thanks!)
0 = no compression, followed by 2 digit hex palette/color number 00E (one black pixel)
1 = compression, followed by 2 digit hex multiplier, followed by 2 digit hex palette/color number. 1060E (six black pixels)
Untitled
If someone could find a more compressed algorithm (hoffman?) or create a program outside of peiti that compresses pictures to this format that would save time. I have Excell programs that display hex data and loads images into cells.

The original Program was from @Randomouscrap98. I just updated it to fit my needs. That version was plainly to show him what I have done with his small (but awesome huh?) program. You're welcome anyway :)

Everybody do a chirp. CHIRP.

Blog: bluerobin2.blogspot.com
Backloggery: backloggery.com/bluerobin2

3DS Friend Code: 3007-9228-5126

AuthorMessage

randomous

1,000. Posted:

Awww, thanks for giving me credit @Bluerobin2

Edit: I've added a ton of stuff to Village, if anyone's interested. You can go fishing now, and there's a day/night cycle. I would be happy if you tried it out, but it's 52 qr codes (one file), so I understand if it's a little ridiculous. http://petitcomputer.wikia.com/wiki/Village

Edited on by randomous

randomous