DSiWare Forum

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Showing 921 to 940 of 1,689

AuthorMessage
Avatar

PKfireball

921. Posted:

Hello peoples! I'm new here, and would like to say hello. The majority of what I'm gonna be doing on this site will be on this board or the main PC board. I just wanted to say hello. I am already busy with a few projects, so expect more from me in the future.

PKfireball

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Zack56144

922. Posted:

UPDATE***
I got my 3DS taken away so the Petit Farm OS wont be released until possibly this weekend or sometime next week
Sorry!

Im Not Purple! >:|

3DS Friend Code: 0645-5989-4801

AuthorMessage
Avatar

agentep2jb

923. Posted:

Hey everybody I have been working on a game called skate
I put a lot of time on this game im gonna give you the qr
Codes in 3 days

agentep2jb

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Zack56144

924. Posted:

Hello Everyone!! I finished my petit farm os today! i finished a lot quicker than expected so anyways here you go!
http://imageshack.us/g/1/10143304/

Im Not Purple! >:|

3DS Friend Code: 0645-5989-4801

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Zack56144

925. Posted:

Scan the Second one first! forgot to mention that

Im Not Purple! >:|

3DS Friend Code: 0645-5989-4801

AuthorMessage
Avatar

boot

926. Posted:

cant scan... the top and bottom of both are cut off.

Just your average talking boot. The Boot that can program.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

agentep2jb

927. Posted:

Ouh I know

agentep2jb

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Hairmanban19

928. Posted:

boot wrote:

cant scan... the top and bottom of both are cut off.

Thats what clicking is for! You just click on the QR codes and it shows the full QR code.

...

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Patriplexity

929. Posted:

PRG:COLLECTI: http://www.flickr.com/photos/patrickwins/8729436860/in/photos... --- GRP:12345678 http://www.flickr.com/photos/patrickwins/8729436950/in/photos... --- GRP:87654321 --- http://www.flickr.com/photos/patrickwins/8728318033/in/photos...

Right now the game isn't much. It'll get better, I promise. All it is now is some thoughts and a frame-changer. The only reason I posted this right now is because I felt bad for not posting anything for a while. Please tell me how I can fix the frame-changer, it doesn't work in it's current state. Bye for now. Wait, @Zack56144, I added your 3DS Friend Code, please add me. My Friend Code is in my signature.

Not changing this signature until Mewtwo is released in a Smash game.
...IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED?

3DS Friend Code: 1977-1482-5629 | Nintendo Network ID: Petraplexity | Twitter: ask_reddad

AuthorMessage
Avatar

agentep2jb

930. Posted:

I fixed it is so easy.

agentep2jb

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Zack56144

931. Posted:

okay will do @patrickwins c:

Im Not Purple! >:|

3DS Friend Code: 0645-5989-4801

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TexMurphy

932. Posted:

This is a small platform game called ESCSPACE. Its about an alien escaping a research facility.
Untitled
EDIT: Here are the bugs I know of:
1. Bullet does not disapear after shooting robot.
2. The bullet shoots outside of the playing field.
3. On the second ladder the character just falls
4. The stars move outside of the background
It's hard to remove a sprite when it is being tested for throughout the code.

Edited on by TexMurphy

TexMurphy

AuthorMessage
Avatar

IAmSpike

933. Posted:

TexMurphy wrote:

This is a small platform game called ESCSPACE. Its about an alien escaping a research facility.
Untitled

That's awesome! But it's pretty buggy...

Previously Philip.

The most paranoid person on the net!

3DS Friend Code: 0559-7022-5853

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sniper101

934. Posted:

agentep2jb wrote:

Hey everybody I have been working on a game called skate
I put a lot of time on this game im gonna give you the qr
Codes in 3 days

You should post the QR codes soon. I'm excited!

Sniper101

3DS Friend Code: 2208-4619-7423

AuthorMessage
Avatar

xXColeTheNerdXx

935. Posted:

Morphtorok wrote:

I present to you... Petit Blocks!
Untitled
It's just a toy-like program where you place blocks around. Not much to do, just a time waster.

Since the game uses an isometric view, placing blocks around can get confusing :P

Btw, only 1 save file for you... It takes 8 MEM files to save a single map :|

Use GRP files instead of MEM files. GRP files have as much memory as 192 MEM files.
Also, Change the button codes for moving from 1,2,4,8 to 9,6,5,10. This will let you control the cursor by pressing the D-Pad diagonally in that direction, it's even better controlled with the circle pad if you're using a 3DS

xXColeTheNerdXx

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Patriplexity

936. Posted:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/patrickwins/8740137024/in/photos...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/patrickwins/8740143452/in/photos...
Just read the note in the picture. :P

Not changing this signature until Mewtwo is released in a Smash game.
...IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED?

3DS Friend Code: 1977-1482-5629 | Nintendo Network ID: Petraplexity | Twitter: ask_reddad

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sniper101

937. Posted:

I can't scan them. I think they're too small. Even in large.

Sniper101

3DS Friend Code: 2208-4619-7423

AuthorMessage
Avatar

randomous

938. Posted:

Untitled

Get ready... to take notes! With QUIKNOTE! QuikNote acts like a sticky notepad, and allows you to write (yes, with the stylus) notes that contain UP TO 100 PAGES*! WOW! Who needs to go back and edit** when you've got that many pages?! Watch your scribbles come to life and draw themselves again and again with the replay button! It's like MAGIC! Don't like drawing with a bold pen? Switch the pen to fine and all your troubles will melt away! Best of all, you can save your notes to any file you wish, so take all the notes you want! Not mention that QuikNote is ABSOLUTELY 100% FREE! AMAZING! You don't want to miss this deal, so get the QR codes below while you still can!

Untitled

*Not all notes can contain 100 pages. Results will vary depending on usage/compression ratio used.
**Notes are not erasable. You can only write on the last page.
This program is provided as-is. The creator assumes no responsibility for damage of any sort, including property (both tangible and non-tangible), wealth, happiness, or mental and emotional stability.

OK, was that enough over-the-top advertising to grab your attention? Now that I have it, let me actually point out some key... points:

  • All the stuff above is true
  • You save notes as a GRP file. No, it's not saved as a picture of the note, the data is compressed into a rather nice rainbow file. As it's being saved, you can watch it draw the compressed file.
  • Note that you CANNOT open regular GRP files with drawings on them. It just won't work
  • Due to the nature of the program, I haven't added the ability to go back and edit notes yet. Nor can you erase anything, so be careful. Adding this would require either a long loading time for each page, or a limit on the amount of drawing that can be on one page (and the max # of pages would be reduced to like 10 or 20). Or something else I haven't though of yet, I'm still getting there haha.
  • Colors are already implemented, I just didn't feel like making the color selection screen yet, sorry!
  • Nothing asks for confirmation because I wanted everything to be quick. So be carefull: if you press start (New Notepad), it WILL erase your current notepad. (If you accidentally go to the loading screen, you can choose a bogus file name and it'll just take you back to your old note.)
  • Compression affects how often it samples your writing. As such, a high compression will make your writing look and feel really ugly, but you'll be able to save about 3.5 times more data. Just try it out to see what you like
  • That little empty bar below the control box shows how much "ink" you've used. Once it fills up, it'll turn red, and you won't be able to draw or make new pages. You can still look through the notes however, and you can still save it once it's full, so don't worry about maxing it out.
  • Errr... I only tested it for about an hour, so let me know if you encounter any major bugs. Minor bugs are welcome too.
  • Have fun!

Edited on by randomous

randomous

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sniper101

939. Posted:

randomouscrap98 wrote:

Untitled

Get ready... to take notes! With QUIKNOTE! QuikNote acts like a sticky notepad, and allows you to write (yes, with the stylus) notes that contain UP TO 100 PAGES*! WOW! Who needs to go back and edit** when you've got that many pages?! Watch your scribbles come to life and draw themselves again and again with the replay button! It's like MAGIC! Don't like drawing with a bold pen? Switch the pen to fine and all your troubles will melt away! Best of all, you can save your notes to any file you wish, so take all the notes you want! Not mention that QuikNote is ABSOLUTELY 100% FREE! AMAZING! You don't want to miss this deal, so get the QR codes below while you still can!

Untitled

*Not all notes can contain 100 pages. Results will vary depending on usage/compression ratio used.
**Notes are not erasable. You can only write on the last page.
This program is provided as-is. The creator assumes no responsibility for damage of any sort, including property (both tangible and non-tangible), wealth, happiness, or mental and emotional stability.

OK, was that enough over-the-top advertising to grab your attention? Now that I have it, let me actually point out some key... points:

  • All the stuff above is true
  • You save notes as a GRP file. No, it's not saved as a picture of the note, the data is compressed into a rather nice rainbow file. As it's being saved, you can watch it draw the compressed file.
  • Note that you CANNOT open regular GRP files with drawings on them. It just won't work
  • Due to the nature of the program, I haven't added the ability to go back and edit notes yet. Nor can you erase anything, so be careful. Adding this would require either a long loading time for each page, or a limit on the amount of drawing that can be on one page (and the max # of pages would be reduced to like 10 or 20). Or something else I haven't though of yet, I'm still getting there haha.
  • Colors are already implemented, I just didn't feel like making the color selection screen yet, sorry!
  • Nothing asks for confirmation because I wanted everything to be quick. So be carefull: if you press start (New Notepad), it WILL erase your current notepad. (If you accidentally go to the loading screen, you can choose a bogus file name and it'll just take you back to your old note.)
  • Compression affects how often it samples your writing. As such, a high compression will make your writing look and feel really ugly, but you'll be able to save about 3.5 times more data. Just try it out to see what you like
  • That little empty bar below the control box shows how much "ink" you've used. Once it fills up, it'll turn red, and you won't be able to draw or make new pages. You can still look through the notes however, and you can still save it once it's full, so don't worry about maxing it out.
  • Errr... I only tested it for about an hour, so let me know if you encounter any major bugs. Minor bugs are welcome too.
  • Have fun!

Really cool. It's very nice. Very polished.

Sniper101

3DS Friend Code: 2208-4619-7423

AuthorMessage
Avatar

randomous

940. Posted:

@Sniper101 Thanks! I know it's missing basic features (like editing an old note lol), but I won't be able to work on it for a while and those features take a lot of time. I'm glad you think it's polished even though it's missing features!

randomous