DSiWare Forum

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Showing 881 to 900 of 1,685

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sniper101

881. Posted:

Sypher40 wrote:

Here are the codes for the Music player"
Untitled
Untitled

Codes for the Sprites:
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

To use it, simply put in the number of the song then slide the CD to the top screen. To change songs push A while the song is playing and input a new number.

Plans for the finale version:
-Touch screen controls, no number inputs!
-Volume control faces the correct direction! (It's upside down right now)
-Songs picked using a Song list instead of numbers!
-Custom song support!

Tell me if you have any ideas of how to improve this or find any bugs.
~Sypher

This is GREAT nice job!

Sniper101

3DS Friend Code: 2208-4619-7423

AuthorMessage
Avatar

randomous

882. Posted:

Sniper101 wrote:

Sypher40 wrote:

Here are the codes for the Music player"

This is GREAT nice job!

What page is this on?

randomous

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Shadow1364

883. Posted:

Techydavid wrote:

hm..... sorry i'm taking so long on petit chat v2.... i'm still nt done and besides which i need permission from the original owner.... who made it???

I don't mind people using my programs for whatever, thats why I post them. I posted that one to introduce the idea of multi-player petit computer games.

FC: 1934-1622-0902

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sgt_Cola

884. Posted:

Morphtorok wrote:

boxtropica wrote:

I request that Petit Blocks be in the next game pack for Galaxy OS!

Sure!

Your Morphtroid right? If you are, PLEASE respnod to my 3ds friend code request! Also, I want to give you the god glitch

Edited on by Sgt_Cola

Sgt_Cola

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Morphbug

885. Posted:

Huh? When did you add me?
Ok I guess, I need your FC though.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Patriplexity

886. Posted:

@Morphtorok
Please add me, too.
My Friend Code is in my signature.

I am working on a collection of games/programs/applications/etc.
I will include some I have made, some others have made (with permission, of course).

Edited on by Patriplexity

I always go to Nintendolife on my 3DS unless I am posting Petit Computer Programs. I would like to take a big shout out to Morphtroid/Morphtorok/Morphid/Morpheel. He is a genius, and his games got me where I am today. PETIT FARM FTW! (LOL this is outdated as heck, Petit Farm?)

3DS Friend Code: 1977-1482-5629 | Nintendo Network ID: Petraplexity | Twitter: ask_reddad

AuthorMessage
Avatar

VincentFaraday

887. Posted:

I am trying to make a Zelda game and I have been working on different components of the game. So far, I have gotten down some of the basics of programing and I thought it would be fun to create a program that functioned like the ocarina in the n64 game Zelda Ocarina of Time. This is just a beta, sinceI have all the songs programed in except the "Song of Storms" and "Song of TIme" . After finals, I will add the missing songs and fix anything that needs to be smoothed out. The link to the qr codes is: http://s1345.photobucket.com/user/zacharygoldsmith9/media/Scr...

I wish I was on the Enterprise.

3DS Friend Code: 1048-8460-1195

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Hairmanban19

888. Posted:

VincentFaraday wrote:

I am trying to make a Zelda game and I have been working on different components of the game. So far, I have gotten down some of the basics of programing and I thought it would be fun to create a program that functioned like the ocarina in the n64 game Zelda Ocarina of Time. This is just a beta, sinceI have all the songs programed in except the "Song of Storms" and "Song of TIme" . After finals, I will add the missing songs and fix anything that needs to be smoothed out. The link to the qr codes is: http://s1345.photobucket.com/user/zacharygoldsmith9/media/Scr...

Great job on the music,its almost exactly like the actual music in Ocarina of Time!

...

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

AuthorMessage
Avatar

VincentFaraday

889. Posted:

hairmanban19 wrote:

VincentFaraday wrote:

I am trying to make a Zelda game and I have been working on different components of the game. So far, I have gotten down some of the basics of programing and I thought it would be fun to create a program that functioned like the ocarina in the n64 game Zelda Ocarina of Time. This is just a beta, sinceI have all the songs programed in except the "Song of Storms" and "Song of TIme" . After finals, I will add the missing songs and fix anything that needs to be smoothed out. The link to the qr codes is: http://s1345.photobucket.com/user/zacharygoldsmith9/media/Scr...

Great job on the music,its almost exactly like the actual music in Ocarina of Time!

Thanks. I noticed that there is a bug in "Prelude of Light" that I will have to fix. :P I should have the program finished by the second week of May (unless organic chemistry kill me before then). >.<

I wish I was on the Enterprise.

3DS Friend Code: 1048-8460-1195

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sypher40

890. Posted:

randomouscrap98 wrote:

Sniper101 wrote:

Sypher40 wrote:

Here are the codes for the Music player"

This is GREAT nice job!

What page is this on?

25

3DS FC: 4682-9497-8006
"They don't usually look up until you land on them."
~Sypher using Jump Jets in a Mad Cat Mk II just above a Raven

AuthorMessage
Avatar

randomous

891. Posted:

@Sypher40 Thanks.

randomous

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ramstrong

892. Posted:

Link for MAZE11 aka Coral Maze
Coral Maze

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xtremetdifan

893. Posted:

Hey, I'm making a sonic runner game (like temple run) but it switches from 2d and 3d and I'm still learning basic in class so it might be a while

Must beat in Pokemon battle, checklist:
*
*
*

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5259-4542

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ramstrong

894. Posted:

Newly fixed and updated Maze12 aka Coral Maze. Now includes CORAL.ZIP as the package version. The package version includes the font and graphic.
You can see them in my Skydrive directory

The QR seems to be in reverse order. Sorry. I'm still having trouble with this on-line QR maker. If you have PTC utility, check out the parent directory. I have the PTC files there you can grab.

Edited on by ramstrong

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

AuthorMessage
Avatar

NoahXD

895. Posted:

hi everyone i'm back...

NoahXD

AuthorMessage
Avatar

NoahXD

896. Posted:

i haven't been on petit computer in months.

NoahXD

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Hairmanban19

897. Posted:

NoahXD wrote:

NoahXD wrote:

NoahXD wrote:

i haven't been on petit computer in months.

does anyone know how i can relearn the basics of petit computer?

i'm working on a game called tears

I thought it was gonna be called Tears of Pain!

...

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

AuthorMessage
Avatar

NoahXD

898. Posted:

hairmanban19 wrote:

NoahXD wrote:

NoahXD wrote:

NoahXD wrote:

i haven't been on petit computer in months.

does anyone know how i can relearn the basics of petit computer?

i'm working on a game called tears

I thought it was gonna be called Tears of Pain!

i just abreviated it...

NoahXD

AuthorMessage
Avatar

NoahXD

899. Posted:

NoahXD wrote:

it is about a boy named jaden who is the sage of emotion and does not.
know it. In tell one day he was capable of making someone happy by
doing nothing but thinking about happiness... after a man tells him he is a sage he is destined to find the others... who are sealed in temples, from a man in a black hood...

but if a sage dies than the elements of it goes with them...Jaden dies emotion dies = pointless universe... yay...
thats my story line so far... what do you guys think.

Edited on by NoahXD

NoahXD

AuthorMessage
Avatar

steriaca

900. Posted:

Intresting storyline, NoahXD. You could make a video game based on it... (Doh...you just are...silly me).

My Friend Code is 3368-1310-0690.