Showing 861 to 880 of 1,670

AuthorMessage

Moorpheel

861. Posted:

So, I updated the sliding puzzle a bit.

Untitled

Main changes:
*New defaut puzzle and color scheme.
*Added the option to change the size of the puzzle and the sound effects.
*Changed the way the game randomizes the puzzles, it's faster but less fun to watch.
*Fixed various bugs.

I hope someone likes it :D

Moo

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

ramstrong

862. Posted:

bluerobin2 wrote:

ramstrong wrote:

I hope that works. Please let me know if you run into trouble. Thanks.
Also, this is straight from SmileBoom website, instead of using my regular PTC Utilities converter.

Thank you! But the qrs are in the wrong order and it was a pain to scan them. The ds just wouldn't scan! Netherless, I finally did it. Thank you for cleaning out my game and making it better. I am thinking of adding a 60 second countdown.

Thank you for the input. I enlarged the QR 3x, and I set the sorting files by name. So, it should be fine, now.

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

AuthorMessage

Hairmanban19

863. Posted:

Morphtroid wrote:

So, I updated the sliding puzzle a bit.

Untitled

Main changes:
*New defaut puzzle and color scheme.
*Added the option to change the size of the puzzle and the sound effects.
*Changed the way the game randomizes the puzzles, it's faster but less fun to watch.
*Fixed various bugs.

I hope someone likes it :D

I like it.Now i can choose how many tiles there are!

Nintendo ID: Hairmanban19. Working on a secret PTC project... If you're wondering why the knight in my profile pic has a shovel, here is the explanation: http://yachtclubgames.com/shovel-knight/

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

AuthorMessage

Luigi1987

864. Posted:

I still don't know how topost QR codes.I programed the cool prg that tells the time,date and memory.I am not making the Atari sprites.

Edited on by Luigi1987

Luigi 1987

AuthorMessage

Patriplexity

865. Posted:

Luigi1987 wrote:

I still don't know how to post QR codes. I programed the cool program that tells the time, date and memory remaining (in bytes). I am not making the Atari sprites.

You need to have an SD card with enough room to save your program and any necessary files to run it. You will probably have enough room. Insert it into your DSi/DSi XL/3DS/3DS XL, and run Petit Computer. Tap DATA MANAGEMENT then tap SAVE TO SD CARD. Save your game and you might as well save everything while you're at it. Then turn off your system, remove the SD card and insert it into your computer. Go to the Smileboom QR Code Convertor website, click on the big blue button, and search for your SD card (if on Windows 7 it should be drive E under REMOVABLE HARDWARE or something like that.), and select a file under [SD CARD> private>ds>#######>{filename}>{{filename}###}.PTC]. Press PRNT SCRN (if Windows), open paint, and save the picture to an acessible location. Then upload all of your pictures to a photo-sharing website. You may or may not need an account (depending on the website). Once uploaded, go to the direct photo link (usually done by clicking on it), then copy the link address and post it here.
★★★☆☆☆★★★☆☆☆★★★☆☆☆★★★

Edited on by Patriplexity

I always go to Nintendolife on my 3DS unless I am posting Petit Computer Programs. I would like to take a big shout out to Morphtroid/Morphtorok/Morphid/Morpheel. He is a genius, and his games got me where I am today. PETIT FARM FTW! (LOL this is outdated as heck, Petit Farm?)

3DS Friend Code: 1977-1482-5629 | Nintendo Network ID: Petraplexity | Twitter: ask_reddad

AuthorMessage

boot

866. Posted:

ok, whoever made temple raid, I want to know how you did this: when you do load "tempraid" and look at the coding it uses key board sprites, if you play the game then look at the coding it shows the custom sprites in the coding. how did you do that?

Just your average talking boot. The Boot that can program.

AuthorMessage

Hairmanban19

867. Posted:

boot wrote:

ok, whoever made temple raid, I want to know how you did this: when you do load "tempraid" and look at the coding it uses key board sprites, if you play the game then look at the coding it shows the custom sprites in the coding. how did you do that?

@Bluerobin2 made it!

Nintendo ID: Hairmanban19. Working on a secret PTC project... If you're wondering why the knight in my profile pic has a shovel, here is the explanation: http://yachtclubgames.com/shovel-knight/

AuthorMessage

Moorpheel

868. Posted:

When you load a custom font to be used in a game, it will also be in effect in the console view and in edit mode.

Moo

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Bluerobin2

869. Posted:

@boot heh. I made temple raid (I actually have a better version that I will post soon (It is actually the one used in youtube, yea I saw you :) thanks for subscribing)). What do you think of it? It does that because when you run the game, it loads the font and keeps it loaded until another one is loaded and replaces it. Since everything is interconnected, the editor uses the currently loaded font. This happens with other games that use this.

Houston, We have a Syntax Error.

Blog: bluerobin2.blogspot.com
Backloggery: backloggery.com/bluerobin2

3DS Friend Code: 3007-9228-5126

AuthorMessage

boot

870. Posted:

that's cool, you should make you youtube tutorial series I would watch it. btw sorry I forgot your name and temple raid is great!

Just your average talking boot. The Boot that can program.

AuthorMessage

Techydavid

871. Posted:

hm..... sorry i'm taking so long on petit chat v2.... i'm still nt done and besides which i need permission from the original owner.... who made it???

Techydavid

AuthorMessage

Kale42

872. Posted:

Techydavid wrote:

hm..... sorry i'm taking so long on petit chat v2.... i'm still nt done and besides which i need permission from the original owner.... who made it???

Shadow1364 made it, I haven't seen him on for a long while so he might of moved to different thread
Edit: btw morph the sliding puzzle update was pretty good

Edited on by Kale42

Kale42

AuthorMessage

Kale42

873. Posted:

http://wiki.hosiken.jp/petc/?Toukou%2FPetit%20Tunnel#j0d19d38
I remember some people wanted a minecraft game and this is close to it, I did not make this game.

Edited on by Kale42

Kale42

AuthorMessage

SmokedSausage

874. Posted:

Hey erybody
New to this forum aight
But id thought id share my Petit Computer OS

X Studios Os version 1.0
didnt post any older versions but this will be the first version i post

I am not posting the qr codes yet because i need more programs to go into it
If you would like your program in the os tell me on this thread
Thanks

Hans out

Hi, I'm SmokedSausage and i like meemoos :^)

Twitter: GabrielWarfield

AuthorMessage

Nerdoguy

875. Posted:

Check out Walking Dead Music Player Version: 1.0!
Untitled

Edited on by Nerdoguy

Nerdoguy

AuthorMessage

randomous

876. Posted:

Nerdoguy wrote:

Cool music player! If you don't want the song to spaz out while you hold down the button, you can use BTRIG() instead of BUTTON(), and it will return the button press only once per press instead of the whole time you're holding it down.

Edited on by randomous

randomous

AuthorMessage

SmokedSausage

877. Posted:

Just created a simple music player basicly u use the d-pad to change the song a to stop and b to exit very simple but my first program to use buttons to correspond with actions this program will be the start for me instead of me just working on my os which is done and will be released this weekend once i get all of the qr's to the other apps on my website and i will post some pre-installed content on the os including the music player.....Anyway all qr's will be posted this weekend and...i want to start a project on an fps like game if anyone is intrested reply Happy Posting

AuthorMessage

SmokedSausage

878. Posted:

Nerdoguy wrote:

Untitled

Nice media player
used that for inspiration to mine which will be released when i can get access to an sd card reader (soon...)
thanks keep programming

AuthorMessage

Hairmanban19

879. Posted:

I found a really cool text adventure RPG,if you don't notice,when you press H during the game it gives you a list of commands that let you walk,look in your inventory,use an item,and fight a monster.I did not make this.Here is the link to it,its called Wanderer. http://incrediblystrangegames.com/post/39911250845/wanderer-f...

Edited on by Hairmanban19

AuthorMessage

Bluerobin2

880. Posted:

@hairmanban19, not a huge fan of text rpgs, but i'll check it out anyways. Thanks :)

Houston, We have a Syntax Error.

Blog: bluerobin2.blogspot.com
Backloggery: backloggery.com/bluerobin2

3DS Friend Code: 3007-9228-5126