Forums

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Posts 861 to 880 of 1,621

Hairmanban19

VincentFaraday wrote:

I am trying to make a Zelda game and I have been working on different components of the game. So far, I have gotten down some of the basics of programing and I thought it would be fun to create a program that functioned like the ocarina in the n64 game Zelda Ocarina of Time. This is just a beta, sinceI have all the songs programed in except the "Song of Storms" and "Song of TIme" . After finals, I will add the missing songs and fix anything that needs to be smoothed out. The link to the qr codes is: http://s1345.photobucket.com/user/zacharygoldsmith9/media/Scr...

Great job on the music,its almost exactly like the actual music in Ocarina of Time!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

VincentFaraday

hairmanban19 wrote:

VincentFaraday wrote:

I am trying to make a Zelda game and I have been working on different components of the game. So far, I have gotten down some of the basics of programing and I thought it would be fun to create a program that functioned like the ocarina in the n64 game Zelda Ocarina of Time. This is just a beta, sinceI have all the songs programed in except the "Song of Storms" and "Song of TIme" . After finals, I will add the missing songs and fix anything that needs to be smoothed out. The link to the qr codes is: http://s1345.photobucket.com/user/zacharygoldsmith9/media/Scr...

Great job on the music,its almost exactly like the actual music in Ocarina of Time!

Thanks. I noticed that there is a bug in "Prelude of Light" that I will have to fix. I should have the program finished by the second week of May (unless organic chemistry kill me before then). >.<

I wish I was on the Enterprise.

3DS Friend Code: 1048-8460-1195

Sypher40

randomouscrap98 wrote:

Sniper101 wrote:

Sypher40 wrote:

Here are the codes for the Music player"

This is GREAT nice job!

What page is this on?

3DS FC: 4682-9497-8006
"They don't usually look up until you land on them."
~Sypher using Jump Jets in a Mad Cat Mk II just above a Raven

Arn0ld

Hey, I'm making a sonic runner game (like temple run) but it switches from 2d and 3d and I'm still learning basic in class so it might be a while

Botw > OoT

3DS Friend Code: 0748-4970-2550 | Nintendo Network ID: Xjarnold

ramstrong

Newly fixed and updated Maze12 aka Coral Maze. Now includes CORAL.ZIP as the package version. The package version includes the font and graphic.
You can see them in my Skydrive directory

The QR seems to be in reverse order. Sorry. I'm still having trouble with this on-line QR maker. If you have PTC utility, check out the parent directory. I have the PTC files there you can grab.

Edited on by ramstrong

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

NoahXD

hi everyone i'm back...

NoahXD

NoahXD

i haven't been on petit computer in months.

NoahXD

Hairmanban19

NoahXD wrote:

NoahXD wrote:

NoahXD wrote:

does anyone know how i can relearn the basics of petit computer?

i'm working on a game called tears

I thought it was gonna be called Tears of Pain!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

NoahXD

hairmanban19 wrote:

NoahXD wrote:

NoahXD wrote:

NoahXD wrote:

does anyone know how i can relearn the basics of petit computer?

i'm working on a game called tears

I thought it was gonna be called Tears of Pain!

i just abreviated it...

NoahXD

NoahXD

NoahXD wrote:

it is about a boy named jaden who is the sage of emotion and does not.
know it. In tell one day he was capable of making someone happy by
doing nothing but thinking about happiness... after a man tells him he is a sage he is destined to find the others... who are sealed in temples, from a man in a black hood...

but if a sage dies than the elements of it goes with them...Jaden dies emotion dies = pointless universe... yay...
thats my story line so far... what do you guys think.

Edited on by NoahXD

NoahXD

steriaca

Intresting storyline, NoahXD. You could make a video game based on it... (Doh...you just are...silly me).

My Friend Code is 3368-1310-0690.

NoahXD

steriaca wrote:

Intresting storyline, NoahXD. You could make a video game based on it... (Doh...you just are...silly me).

thanks

NoahXD

Arn0ld

Wow, deep story I hope you're able to go far with it, on the contray my Sonic game is going no where as I'm still learning Qbasic/basic

Botw > OoT

3DS Friend Code: 0748-4970-2550 | Nintendo Network ID: Xjarnold

NoahXD

NoahXD wrote:

me too...

i'm still in the basics and have only made a intro for the game

NoahXD

Shadow1364

@NoahXD
Could you just edit previous messages instead of posting new ones, 'cause your kinda spamming the chat.

Btw I'm working on an amusing new game with fun mechanics, but I only recently got back to learning programming... The tutorials page is realy helping, so I suggest tracking that down if anyone needs help. Or wants to help.

Edit: Thanx

Edited on by Shadow1364

FC: 1934-1622-0902

NoahXD

Shadow1364 wrote:

@NoahXD
Could you just edit previous messages instead of posting new ones, 'cause your kinda spamming the chat.

Btw I'm working on an amusing new game with fun mechanics, but I only recently got back to learning programming... The tutorials page is realy helping, so I suggest tracking that down if anyone needs help. Or wants to help.

sorry i edited my text so it was not so spammed anymore.

NoahXD

ChangeV

Here is my entry for petit computer 1 minute contest.

Oh~ My Eyes!! (Mega..Mega..)
Protect treasure chest from monsters.
Game over if you run out of money.

control :
D pad to move.
hold R button to lock the aim.
A or B button to fire.

If you think 1 minute mode is too hard, practice with endless mode.

Untitled

-edit-
here is 1x size
Untitled

Edited on by ChangeV

ChangeV

boot

cant scan the rectangle qrs!

Just your average talking boot. FC: 0791-4881-1672 for Smash and Pokemon.

3DS Friend Code: 0791-4881-1672

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.