Forums

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Posts 841 to 860 of 1,621

Hairmanban19

boot wrote:

ok, whoever made temple raid, I want to know how you did this: when you do load "tempraid" and look at the coding it uses key board sprites, if you play the game then look at the coding it shows the custom sprites in the coding. how did you do that?

@Bluerobin2 made it!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

Eel

When you load a custom font to be used in a game, it will also be in effect in the console view and in edit mode.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Pixelrobin

@boot heh. I made temple raid (I actually have a better version that I will post soon (It is actually the one used in youtube, yea I saw you thanks for subscribing)). What do you think of it? It does that because when you run the game, it loads the font and keeps it loaded until another one is loaded and replaces it. Since everything is interconnected, the editor uses the currently loaded font. This happens with other games that use this.

Everybody do a chirp. CHIRP.

3DS Friend Code: 3007-9228-5126

boot

that's cool, you should make you youtube tutorial series I would watch it. btw sorry I forgot your name and temple raid is great!

Just your average talking boot. FC: 0791-4881-1672 for Smash and Pokemon.

3DS Friend Code: 0791-4881-1672

Techydavid

hm..... sorry i'm taking so long on petit chat v2.... i'm still nt done and besides which i need permission from the original owner.... who made it???

Techydavid

Kale42

Techydavid wrote:

hm..... sorry i'm taking so long on petit chat v2.... i'm still nt done and besides which i need permission from the original owner.... who made it???

Shadow1364 made it, I haven't seen him on for a long while so he might of moved to different thread
Edit: btw morph the sliding puzzle update was pretty good

Edited on by Kale42

Kale42

SmokedSausage

Hey erybody
New to this forum aight
But id thought id share my Petit Computer OS

X Studios Os version 1.0
didnt post any older versions but this will be the first version i post

I am not posting the qr codes yet because i need more programs to go into it
If you would like your program in the os tell me on this thread
Thanks

Hans out

Hi, I'm SmokedSausage and i like meemoos :^)

Twitter:

Nerdoguy

Check out Walking Dead Music Player Version: 1.0!
Untitled

Edited on by Nerdoguy

Nerdoguy

randomous

Nerdoguy wrote:

Cool music player! If you don't want the song to spaz out while you hold down the button, you can use BTRIG() instead of BUTTON(), and it will return the button press only once per press instead of the whole time you're holding it down.

Edited on by randomous

randomous

SmokedSausage

Just created a simple music player basicly u use the d-pad to change the song a to stop and b to exit very simple but my first program to use buttons to correspond with actions this program will be the start for me instead of me just working on my os which is done and will be released this weekend once i get all of the qr's to the other apps on my website and i will post some pre-installed content on the os including the music player.....Anyway all qr's will be posted this weekend and...i want to start a project on an fps like game if anyone is intrested reply Happy Posting

Twitter:

SmokedSausage

Nerdoguy wrote:

Untitled

Nice media player
used that for inspiration to mine which will be released when i can get access to an sd card reader (soon...)
thanks keep programming

Twitter:

Pixelrobin

@hairmanban19, not a huge fan of text rpgs, but i'll check it out anyways. Thanks

Everybody do a chirp. CHIRP.

3DS Friend Code: 3007-9228-5126

Sniper101

Sypher40 wrote:

Here are the codes for the Music player"
Untitled
Untitled

Codes for the Sprites:
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

To use it, simply put in the number of the song then slide the CD to the top screen. To change songs push A while the song is playing and input a new number.

Plans for the finale version:
-Touch screen controls, no number inputs!
-Volume control faces the correct direction! (It's upside down right now)
-Songs picked using a Song list instead of numbers!
-Custom song support!

Tell me if you have any ideas of how to improve this or find any bugs.
~Sypher

This is GREAT nice job!

Sniper101

3DS Friend Code: 2208-4619-7423

randomous

Sniper101 wrote:

Sypher40 wrote:

Here are the codes for the Music player"

This is GREAT nice job!

What page is this on?

randomous

Shadow1364

Techydavid wrote:

I don't mind people using my programs for whatever, thats why I post them. I posted that one to introduce the idea of multi-player petit computer games.

FC: 1934-1622-0902

Sgt_Cola

Morphtorok wrote:

boxtropica wrote:

I request that Petit Blocks be in the next game pack for Galaxy OS!

Sure!

Your Morphtroid right? If you are, PLEASE respnod to my 3ds friend code request! Also, I want to give you the god glitch

Edited on by Sgt_Cola

Sgt_Cola

VincentFaraday

I am trying to make a Zelda game and I have been working on different components of the game. So far, I have gotten down some of the basics of programing and I thought it would be fun to create a program that functioned like the ocarina in the n64 game Zelda Ocarina of Time. This is just a beta, sinceI have all the songs programed in except the "Song of Storms" and "Song of TIme" . After finals, I will add the missing songs and fix anything that needs to be smoothed out. The link to the qr codes is: http://s1345.photobucket.com/user/zacharygoldsmith9/media/Scr...

I wish I was on the Enterprise.

3DS Friend Code: 1048-8460-1195

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.