Forums

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Posts 821 to 840 of 1,655

IAmSpike

Well, the QRs are a little blurry. You should make a picture that's less blurry like the other two. I'll have to look up that persona later.

Previously Philip.

The most paranoid person on the net!

IAmSpike

OK! Added you.
Also, if you do see me online I'll probably be playing VVVVVV most of the time. Have an obsession with that game that I need to get over. Really.

It's 3 AM here... This is the second time I've been up this late and posted on the internet... I have no life...

Edited on by IAmSpike

Previously Philip.

Hairmanban19

Patrickwins wrote:

ADVNTRE1 is here!! GRP:YOUWIN http://www.flickr.com/photos/patrickwins/8596730206/in/photos... PRG:SPEECH01 http://www.flickr.com/photos/patrickwins/8596730260/in/photos... PRG:ADVNTRE1 http://www.flickr.com/photos/patrickwins/8595628407/in/photos... NOTE: Read the comments near the end of the game's code. It's probably going to suck because I have only worked on it for a week XD.
-end

I like it! I wish more people would make text adventure games like this one!

Hairmanban19

I already have Unclesporkys adventure.Your text adventure is better!

buny123

Patrickwins wrote:

I'll stop posting off-topic any day now...
I added your 3DS friend code. Here's mine: 1977-1482-5629 Meaper. Please add me. I'm on my 3DS a lot, 4:00-7:30 p.m. central time on weekdays, and almost all the time on weekends. It's spring break for us right now, so you can find me on regardless. Online games I have are:
Kid Icarus Uprising
Swapnote
Super Mario 3D Land
Streetpass Mii Plaza

I'm going to get Mario Kart 7 sometime around 2013-2014.

I'm going to sleep right now. I'll wake up on March 28 7:00 a.m. central time.

Super Mario 3D Land and Streetpass Mii Plaza aren't online games, and Swapnote's not even a game!

buny123

Twitter:

IAmSpike

Nice game. I entered "I have no idea" when it asked me for my name.
As for the timezone thing, I live in the west. So Pacific Time or something.

Edited on by IAmSpike

Previously Philip.

randomous

Patrickwins wrote:

To get ready for ADVNTRE2, you need to add a line of code to the end of SPEECH01. Please add

EXEC"ADVNTRE2"

and then save "SPEECH01" as "SPEECH01".

Also, @buny123, I added your 3DS friend code. Mine is in my profile. @randomouscrap98 Can you please tell me your 3DS friend code if you have one?

I'm sorry, I don't have one. I'm using my DSiXL lol.

randomous

IAmSpike

Yes, I did Did you play it? Any feedback?

Edited on by IAmSpike

Previously Philip.

IAmSpike

@Patrickwins 'Cause most of the time I'm doing something unproductive on my computer.

71/100! Yey I'm a good game maker Wait, are you sure you're playing the sprite-based one and not the text-based one? The sprite-based one says "(C) 2012 PTCPrograms" or something like that (PTCPrograms was a site I had before that hosted (very few) PTC games, but it's long gone now)

Edited on by IAmSpike

Previously Philip.

boot

I cant read the qrs

Just your average talking boot. FC: 0791-4881-1672 for Smash and Pokemon.

Hairmanban19

In the new version of Tristones there is music in the menu,Tristones which can be found in new blocks and you can use the Tristones to purchase new items in the Inn,you can now swing your sword faster,it takes a little bit faster to level up,and i don't know if i missed anything else.And if you don't already know it is not created by me!

IAmSpike

Ah, OK. Wait, have you played VVVVVV? It's a $5.00 game... There's also a Kongregate version of it (50 Kreds) but it's an old version (no level editor).
...I also have yet to watch all of S3 in FiM...
[/offtopic]

Edited on by IAmSpike

Previously Philip.

randomous

Here's a link to a program I made which shows how to make a dialog box similar to the ones in RPG's (a box on the bottom of the screen). It's actually just a collection of functions with a demo built in which allows you to bring up the dialog box, give it some arbitrary text (like someone's speech), and even if it's too long, the dialog box will automatically format it to fit within the box. This means that it will not cut words down the middle like regular printing will do. Try it out if you get the chance.

http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/dsiware/petit_computer_tut...

Let me know what you think if you take a look. Thanks!

Edited on by randomous

randomous

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic