Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Showing 801 to 820 of 1,696

AuthorMessage

swordx

801. Posted:

Techydavid wrote:

thannks ramdomous scrap! heres the qr:
http://min.us/lgtxay8ECip2i

oh and swordx i get it now the # meant the number code, not putting #, which i did

Yeah...I was facepalming the computer when you said that you had a syntax error.

swordx

AuthorMessage

Hairmanban19

802. Posted:

MrSirr wrote:

Ok guys I'm starting to work on a GTA type game, but this will take a lot and I will probably get numbers mixed up. If u can help make it easier or do anything to help me plz do and feel free to edit it and make ur own changes. Thx!

http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/6375/qr0.png

When i run it it gives me a blank screen!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

AuthorMessage

VincentFaraday

803. Posted:

On a train ride down to New Orleans, I figured out a way to get the quadratic solver I wrote to deal with imaginary roots. It took a little ingenuity, since petit computer can't deal with sqrt(-1)=i. The link to the QR code is: http://www.flickr.com/photos/94111184@N05/8580989921/in/photo...

I wish I was on the Enterprise.

3DS Friend Code: 1048-8460-1195

AuthorMessage

dadinck

804. Posted:

I made a morse code trainer. The first mode, you must enter a character to continue. Press "%" to quit. It will tell you how long you took and what the real character was. I have the symbols commented out from the practice for now. You can remove the comment to add them in.
The second mode called "drone" keeps giving random characters.
Untitled 1/2 Untitled 2/2
http://dadinck.wordpress.com/2013/03/23/morslern-learn-morse-...

Edited on by dadinck

dadinck

Twitter: dadinck

AuthorMessage

Techydavid

805. Posted:

anyone tryed my program? hope you like it.

Techydavid

AuthorMessage

MrSirr

806. Posted:

hairmanban19 wrote:

MrSirr wrote:

Ok guys I'm starting to work on a GTA type game, but this will take a lot and I will probably get numbers mixed up. If u can help make it easier or do anything to help me plz do and feel free to edit it and make ur own changes. Thx!

I don't know why, bro.

MrSirr

AuthorMessage

MrSirr

807. Posted:

Anyway, I made the GTA game into and OS instead cuz the GTA game wouldve taken FOREVER.
So you'll need these games for GTA OS to work properly.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

That was Bloons. P.S. Dont give me ANY CREDIT except for BGE and the actual OS cuz I didnt make these games just sayin I'm not even close to being that good lol.
Here's Car Accident...

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Heres Tetris...

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Here's mine, BGE....

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/820/qr0.png/ /> http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/689/qr1p.png/ /> http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/254/qr2g.png/

And finally, here's my first OS, GTA OS...

Untitled
Untitled

Have fun!

Edited on by MrSirr

MrSirr

AuthorMessage

PixelRobin

808. Posted:

hairmanban19 wrote:

MrSirr wrote:

Well, if only you would look at the code, you would see that you have to press start to begin.

Everybody do a chirp. CHIRP.

Blog: bluerobin2.blogspot.com
Backloggery: backloggery.com/bluerobin2

3DS Friend Code: 3007-9228-5126

AuthorMessage

randomous

809. Posted:

Here's yet another snake game.
UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled

randomous

AuthorMessage

NJimmaculate

810. Posted:

Hey every body! I am here because I need help with a game I'm trying to make... I am trying to make a remake of sonic the hedgehog 1
I need help though I have very low programming skills
I need someone to teach me

NJimmaculate

3DS Friend Code: 3308-5065-3976

AuthorMessage

boot

811. Posted:

I can

Just your average talking boot. The Boot that can program.

AuthorMessage

PixelRobin

812. Posted:

NJimmaculate wrote:

Hey every body! I am here because I need help with a game I'm trying to make... I am trying to make a remake of sonic the hedgehog 1
I need help though I have very low programming skills
I need someone to teach me

Welcome and we are all here at your disposa[cough cough] service :) Ask away!

Everybody do a chirp. CHIRP.

Blog: bluerobin2.blogspot.com
Backloggery: backloggery.com/bluerobin2

3DS Friend Code: 3007-9228-5126

AuthorMessage

bigdog00

813. Posted:

Techydavid wrote:

Can I use this to vocalize text in CincOS?

I like petit computer! Asphault 3d is awesome!

3DS Friend Code: 0473-8697-6288 | Twitter: bigdogdt

AuthorMessage

IAmSpike

814. Posted:

A remake of Sonic 1? That might be good. But it would take alotta programming skill.

Previously Philip.

The most paranoid person on the net!

3DS Friend Code: 0559-7022-5853

AuthorMessage

Techydavid

815. Posted:

bigdog00 wrote:

Techydavid wrote:

Can I use this to vocalize text in CincOS?

Vocalize? wrong program. its just a launcher. i don't even know HOW to vocalize.

Techydavid

AuthorMessage

Patriplexity

816. Posted:

I'm trying to make my program recall the data it makes you enter. I've try using PRINT "N$", "N$;", ";N$", ";N$;", etc., and none of them work. They all just display a blank space ( ). What do I enter? ---8Program8---
PRINT "Name?"
INPUT N$
CLS
Your name is "N$".
CLS
Please Help!!

Not changing this signature until Mewtwo is released in a Smash game.
...IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED?

3DS Friend Code: 1977-1482-5629 | Nintendo Network ID: Petraplexity | Twitter: ask_reddad

AuthorMessage

randomous

817. Posted:

Patrickwins wrote:

I'm trying to make my program recall the data it makes you enter. I've try using PRINT "N$", "N$;", ";N$", ";N$;", etc., and none of them work. They all just display a blank space ( ). What do I enter? ---8Program8---
PRINT "Name?"
INPUT N$
CLS
Your name is "N$".
CLS
Please Help!!

Try this:
INPUT "Name"; N$
CLS
PRINT "Your name is " N$

Don't clear the screen (CLS) after printing, as it will erase anything you've output. The INPUT in the beginning will print "Name?" on top of reading input into the variable N$. The question mark is auto generated by INPUT. Notice the semicolon ; is required if you're combining a print and an input like we've done. Print doesn't necessarily require things like commas for printing multiple things (like a quoted string followed by a variable). Try it out!

Edited on by randomous

randomous

AuthorMessage

Patriplexity

818. Posted:

randomouscrap98 wrote:

Patrickwins wrote:

PRINT "Name?"
INPUT N$
CLS
Your name is "N$".
CLS
Please Help!!

Try this:
INPUT "Name"; N$
CLS
PRINT "Your name is " N$

Don't clear the screen (CLS) after printing, as it will erase anything you've output. The INPUT in the beginning will print "Name?" on top of reading input into the variable N$. The question mark is auto generated by INPUT. Notice the semicolon ; is required if you're combining a print and an input like we've done. Print doesn't necessarily require things like commas for printing multiple things (like a quoted string followed by a variable). Try it out!

I just typed what I did for the program part, but my actual game doesn't look like that. It is a long text-based adventure game that recalls your name many times. Can I ever use CLS even once after INPUT "Name"; N$ ? And I noticed N$ was out of the quotation marks (In PRINT "Your name is " N$). I'll have the name in the middle of my sentences, so what do I do then? Sorry I didn't clarify sooner :-S

EDIT:
Oh, and I'll post a QR code of it when it's finished. It 's at its 100th line and 2nd QR code right now.

Edited on by Patriplexity

...IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED?

3DS Friend Code: 1977-1482-5629 | Nintendo Network ID: Petraplexity | Twitter: ask_reddad

AuthorMessage

randomous

819. Posted:

Patrickwins wrote:

I just typed what I did for the program part, but my actual game doesn't look like that. It is a long text-based adventure game that recalls your name many times. Can I ever use CLS even once after INPUT "Name"; N$ ? And I noticed N$ was out of the quotation marks (In PRINT "Your name is " N$). I'll have the name in the middle of my sentences, so what do I do then? Sorry I didn't clarify sooner :-S

You can use CLS whenever you like. Even if you use it immediately after input, it'll still capture whatever you typed. As soon as you press "enter", it'll put the input into the variable, then go on to the next line (which could be whatever you want). If you want text before and after when printing, just put more text afterwards. For instance:

PRINT "Your name is " N$ ". That's a funny name."

Notice that N$ is not in the quotations, this is because BASIC will ignore pretty much anything within double quotes and just treat it as actual text. If you want it to be extra clear that N$ is not within the quotes, you can put semicolons between each part. For instance:

PRINT "Your name is "; N$; ". That's a funny name."

Will print the same as the previous one. This one is just more explicit-looking when it comes to the separation of variables and text. You can repeat this pretty much indefinitely, so you can have any combination of text and variables, as long as the variables are not within the double quotes. Hope this helps.

Edited on by randomous

randomous

AuthorMessage

Patriplexity

820. Posted:

randomouscrap98 wrote:

Patrickwins wrote:

You can use CLS whenever you like. Even if you use it immediately after input, it'll still capture whatever you typed. As soon as you press "enter", it'll put the input into the variable, then go on to the next line (which could be whatever you want). If you want text before and after when printing, just put more text afterwards. For instance:

PRINT "Your name is " N$ ". That's a funny name."

Notice that N$ is not in the quotations, this is because BASIC will ignore pretty much anything within double quotes and just treat it as actual text. If you want it to be extra clear that N$ is not within the quotes, you can put semicolons between each part. For instance:

PRINT "Your name is "; N$; ". That's a funny name."

Will print the same as the previous one. This one is just more explicit-looking when it comes to the separation of variables and text. You can repeat this pretty much indefinitely, so you can have any combination of text and variables, as long as the variables are not within the double quotes. Hope this helps.

Yes, yes!! Thank you so much!!!!! Now I don't have to spend 5,555,555 hours searching for it on Google!! WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS MY HAPPINESS. Sorry for going off the topic of QR code posting though... :P I probably won't do it again.

Edited on by Patriplexity

...IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED?