Forums

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Posts 776 to 795 of 1,621

Techydavid

hey guys i'm new here but i've gone pretty far into programming. i'm writing a boot loader called codebreaker. it starts other programs. i thank portealmario, the guy who made eosos, and boxtropica because i've been looking at their code and figuring it out. oh yeah, and morphtroid because he is awesome.
but i've had a problem.
i'm trying to write some extra lines so people can hit b to go back. but it thinks that those lines are a message to end the program. i get an ok prompt and edit mode is active. help!

Techydavid

swordx

Techydavid wrote:

hey guys i'm new here but i've gone pretty far into programming. i'm writing a boot loader called codebreaker. it starts other programs. i thank portealmario, the guy who made eosos, and boxtropica because i've been looking at their code and figuring it out. oh yeah, and morphtroid because he is awesome.
but i've had a problem.
i'm trying to write some extra lines so people can hit b to go back. but it thinks that those lines are a message to end the program. i get an ok prompt and edit mode is active. help!

We need to see the coding first.

swordx

longtimegamer

@Swordx: Thanks.
@MrSirr: Thanks. Though I had found a site that someone had posed he actual code and showed what some of it meant. I might compare it though, as the first had mistakes written that I had to figure out [It was actually cool trying to figure what was wrong and fix it].

Edited on by longtimegamer

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

Hale-Bopp

Neat sliding program, Morphtroid. It definitely works as it should. It's snappy and I like watching all the tiles shift around like crazy when I hold down the randomize button. That in itself is amusing.

NNID: Hale-XF11

Twitter:

Eel

@MrSirr: Just use the IMG tags to show them as images... Press "Quote" on my previous comment to see how it's coded. Also, your previous game was great. I loved the credits.

@Hale-Bopp: Thanks Yeah. I think I spend more time randomizing the tiles than playing the game itself.

Oh hah! I actually found a mistake in my code.... If anyone wants to fix it... just search for "cowd" and replace it with "hmpi"... I was using the "cowd" GRP when making the game but changed it for "hmpi" in the last moment... It seems I forgot to change that one!

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

randomous

Here's a really simple scrolling driving game that uses just the console. It uses the fact that printing on the lowest line scrolls everything up. It's a game of concentration more than anything else. Sounds exciting, right? It's really nothing special, but I thought someone might like to look at it. Try to reach the finish line to unlock a new mode!
UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled
Note: Program is called "RACE"

Edited on by randomous

randomous

Techydavid

that gives me a syntax error. sorry..... i know it's not the place to ask....

Edited on by Techydavid

Techydavid

randomous

Techydavid wrote:

If you're waiting for ANY button press:
@BTOGOBACK
B=BUTTON()
IF B GOTO @HOME
GOTO @BTOGOBACK

If you're waiting for a particular button press (say B)

@BTOGOBACK
B=BUTTON()
IF B==32 GOTO @HOME
GOTO @BTOGOBACK

32 is the button code for B.

Edited on by randomous

randomous

MrSirr

Thx Morphtroid lol I'll keep that in mind.

MrSirr

MrSirr

Ok guys I'm starting to work on a GTA type game, but this will take a lot and I will probably get numbers mixed up. If u can help make it easier or do anything to help me plz do and feel free to edit it and make ur own changes. Thx!

http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/6375/qr0.png

MrSirr

Pixelrobin

Here is a simple Virtual Glitter application I made. I was bored. Maybe someone could take it on and improve it. The code is simple enough. I am interested to see where this goes. One QR makes this a must download .
Untitled

Everybody do a chirp. CHIRP.

3DS Friend Code: 3007-9228-5126

Techydavid

randomouscrap98 wrote:

Techydavid wrote:

If you're waiting for ANY button press:
@BTOGOBACK
B=BUTTON()
IF B GOTO @HOME
GOTO @BTOGOBACK

If you're waiting for a particular button press (say B)

@BTOGOBACK
B=BUTTON()
IF B==32 GOTO @HOME
GOTO @BTOGOBACK

32 is the button code for B.

thanks. i did try using the button codes but that was before i figured out the goto line had to be there [goto @btogo back] testing right noww.....

Techydavid

swordx

Techydavid wrote:

thannks ramdomous scrap! heres the qr:
http://min.us/lgtxay8ECip2i

oh and swordx i get it now the # meant the number code, not putting #, which i did

Yeah...I was facepalming the computer when you said that you had a syntax error.

swordx

Hairmanban19

MrSirr wrote:

Ok guys I'm starting to work on a GTA type game, but this will take a lot and I will probably get numbers mixed up. If u can help make it easier or do anything to help me plz do and feel free to edit it and make ur own changes. Thx!

http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/6375/qr0.png

When i run it it gives me a blank screen!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

dadinck

I made a morse code trainer. The first mode, you must enter a character to continue. Press "%" to quit. It will tell you how long you took and what the real character was. I have the symbols commented out from the practice for now. You can remove the comment to add them in.
The second mode called "drone" keeps giving random characters.
Untitled 1/2 Untitled 2/2
http://dadinck.wordpress.com/2013/03/23/morslern-learn-morse-...

Edited on by dadinck

dadinck

Twitter:

Techydavid

anyone tryed my program? hope you like it.

Techydavid

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.