Forums

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Posts 721 to 740 of 1,655

Hairmanban19

NoahXD wrote:

hi i'm new to petit computer coding.

Hello.There are a lot of games coming soon,Bluerobin2 is making an RPG called Battlewood,Swordx is making a game like Zelda and a 3D dungeon crawl,Credible is making a RPG in which you play as a wizard,Morphtroid is making a game that looks a RPG,a guy that i can not remember the name of is making Mega Man 2,another guy i can not remember the name of is making Sonic 3,and Old Skool Punk is making Zelda III!

Hairmanban19

[quote=NoahXD]

hairmanban19 wrote:

NoahXD wrote:

NoahXD wrote:

NoahXD wrote:

Petit slash 2 not working

You have to scan the QRs for all of the sprites that Swordx posted.

I did but it will not load.

it says (Resource BGUO)
(Name SBBG_CO3)
cannot locate file.

Scan the QR codes for the sprites that have the name SBBG_CO3 then scan the rest after that one.

Edited on by Hairmanban19

Hairmanban19

NoahXD wrote:

but i'm already making a game! it is going to be awesome!

What is it like.

NoahXD

hairmanban19 wrote:

NoahXD wrote:

but i'm already making a game! it is going to be awesome!

What is it like.

a rpg called TEARS of pain it has some bugs so far but i'm working on that.

NoahXD

NoahXD

hey thanks for fixing my problem hairmanban19

NoahXD

Hairmanban19

NoahXD wrote:

I have read petit slash 2 has an english patch.

Where! that is awesome!

IAmSpike

sigh I really need to learn more BASIC if I wanna make anything decent. :/

Previously Philip.

The most paranoid person on the net!

Xjay

Okay I'm making progress on Sonic Adventure 3 (2d). However, the opening cut scene shows my Sonic sprite as negative(a.k.a) opposite colors.How do I fix that and how do I post qr codes on here?

I used too be Xtremetdifan 🎮

Nintendo Network ID: Xjarnold

NoahXD

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Okay I'm making progress on Sonic Adventure 3 (2d). However, the opening cut scene shows my Sonic sprite as negative(a.k.a) opposite colors.How do I fix that and how do I post qr codes on here?

your guess is as good as mine.

NoahXD

Kale42

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Maybe you put in wrong color? I forget which one but maybe color 0 makes it "negative".

Kale42

Kale42

I am new to programming so I might be wrong, and also haven't worked with sprites

Edited on by Kale42

Kale42

Xjay

Kale42 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Maybe you put in wrong color? I forget which one but maybe color 0 makes it "negative".

Thanks Kale42, now it looks right.

I used too be Xtremetdifan 🎮

Nintendo Network ID: Xjarnold

IAmSpike

Holy crap Petit Slash II looks killer. Too bad the English is broken

Previously Philip.

The most paranoid person on the net!

swordx

Kale42 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

I thought color 1 is negative. Whenever I change my sprites to 1, the universal color, black, suddenly changes to white, which is strange.

swordx

Kale42

happy to help

Kale42

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic