Forums

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Posts 721 to 740 of 1,650

NoahXD

hey thanks for fixing my problem hairmanban19

NoahXD

Hairmanban19

NoahXD wrote:

I have read petit slash 2 has an english patch.

Where! that is awesome!

IAmSpike

sigh I really need to learn more BASIC if I wanna make anything decent. :/

Previously Philip.

The most paranoid person on the net!

Xjay

Okay I'm making progress on Sonic Adventure 3 (2d). However, the opening cut scene shows my Sonic sprite as negative(a.k.a) opposite colors.How do I fix that and how do I post qr codes on here?

I used too be Xtremetdifan 🎮

Nintendo Network ID: Xjarnold

NoahXD

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Okay I'm making progress on Sonic Adventure 3 (2d). However, the opening cut scene shows my Sonic sprite as negative(a.k.a) opposite colors.How do I fix that and how do I post qr codes on here?

your guess is as good as mine.

NoahXD

Kale42

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Maybe you put in wrong color? I forget which one but maybe color 0 makes it "negative".

Kale42

Kale42

I am new to programming so I might be wrong, and also haven't worked with sprites

Edited on by Kale42

Kale42

Xjay

Kale42 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Maybe you put in wrong color? I forget which one but maybe color 0 makes it "negative".

Thanks Kale42, now it looks right.

I used too be Xtremetdifan 🎮

Nintendo Network ID: Xjarnold

IAmSpike

Holy crap Petit Slash II looks killer. Too bad the English is broken

Previously Philip.

The most paranoid person on the net!

swordx

Kale42 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

I thought color 1 is negative. Whenever I change my sprites to 1, the universal color, black, suddenly changes to white, which is strange.

swordx

Kale42

happy to help

Kale42

Kale42

swordx wrote:

Kale42 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

I thought color 1 is negative. Whenever I change my sprites to 1, the universal color, black, suddenly changes to white, which is strange.

like i said, wasnt sure and also new to it.

Kale42

NoahXD

how new are you to programing? kale42

NoahXD

Pixelrobin

hairmanban19 wrote:

a guy that i can not remember the name of is making Mega Man 2

HOW COULD YOU????? ITS @Discostew!

Edited on by Pixelrobin

Everybody do a chirp. CHIRP.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic