DSiWare Forum

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Showing 621 to 640 of 1,670

AuthorMessage
Avatar

swordx

621. Posted:

I just found the QR codes for the BEST arcade shooter on Petit Computer! Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-atBjgTQjcg

swordx

AuthorMessage
Avatar

buny123

622. Posted:

I just found out that the Japanese version of Petit Computer includes a 6th sample game! The sad thing is that it is in Japanese. If someone can translate the text and send a QR Code, that would be awesome!

Source Code

I'm currently trying to create the QR Code because they don't provide it on the Smileboom website, but I'm on my Wii so it may take some time... Once I get the QR Code generated, I will try to post it here!

Edited on by buny123

buny123

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0413-6584 | Twitter: EthanShnesy

AuthorMessage
Avatar

swordx

623. Posted:

buny123 wrote:

I just found out that the Japanese version of Petit Computer includes a 6th sample game! The sad thing is that it is in Japanese. If someone can translate the text and send a QR Code, that would be awesome!

Source Code

I'm currently trying to create the QR Code because they don't provide it on the Smileboom website, but I'm on my Wii so it may take some time... Once I get the QR Code generated, I will try to post it here!

Probably isn't too good if we didn't get it.

swordx

AuthorMessage
Avatar

buny123

624. Posted:

swordx wrote:

buny123 wrote:

I just found out that the Japanese version of Petit Computer includes a 6th sample game! The sad thing is that it is in Japanese. If someone can translate the text and send a QR Code, that would be awesome!

Source Code

I'm currently trying to create the QR Code because they don't provide it on the Smileboom website, but I'm on my Wii so it may take some time... Once I get the QR Code generated, I will try to post it here!

Probably isn't too good if we didn't get it.

I think the reason we didn't get it is because:
1. It's in Japanese.
2. It uses the TALK command which isn't avaliable in the US version of Petit Computer.
Either way, I'm getting near the end of the problem but I encountered a problem. The source code has a character in the @WOOD label that isn't found in Petit Computer. Right now I'm looking for an Character to ASCII Converter...

buny123

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0413-6584 | Twitter: EthanShnesy

AuthorMessage
Avatar

swordx

625. Posted:

buny123 wrote:

swordx wrote:

buny123 wrote:

I just found out that the Japanese version of Petit Computer includes a 6th sample game! The sad thing is that it is in Japanese. If someone can translate the text and send a QR Code, that would be awesome!

Source Code

I'm currently trying to create the QR Code because they don't provide it on the Smileboom website, but I'm on my Wii so it may take some time... Once I get the QR Code generated, I will try to post it here!

Probably isn't too good if we didn't get it.

I think the reason we didn't get it is because:
1. It's in Japanese.
2. It uses the TALK command which isn't avaliable in the US version of Petit Computer.
Either way, I'm getting near the end of the problem but I encountered a problem. The source code has a character in the @WOOD label that isn't found in Petit Computer. Right now I'm looking for an Character to ASCII Converter...

Maybe the program was used to demonstrate the TALK command.

swordx

AuthorMessage
Avatar

buny123

626. Posted:

swordx wrote:

buny123 wrote:

swordx wrote:

buny123 wrote:

I just found out that the Japanese version of Petit Computer includes a 6th sample game! The sad thing is that it is in Japanese. If someone can translate the text and send a QR Code, that would be awesome!

Source Code

I'm currently trying to create the QR Code because they don't provide it on the Smileboom website, but I'm on my Wii so it may take some time... Once I get the QR Code generated, I will try to post it here!

Probably isn't too good if we didn't get it.

I think the reason we didn't get it is because:
1. It's in Japanese.
2. It uses the TALK command which isn't avaliable in the US version of Petit Computer.
Either way, I'm getting near the end of the problem but I encountered a problem. The source code has a character in the @WOOD label that isn't found in Petit Computer. Right now I'm looking for an Character to ASCII Converter...

Maybe the program was used to demonstrate the TALK command.

Yeah. I also guessed it was to demonstrate the TALK command after I found a SAMPLE13 on the Japanese version of Petit Computer. SAMPLE13 uses the TALK command also...

buny123

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0413-6584 | Twitter: EthanShnesy

AuthorMessage
Avatar

buny123

627. Posted:

I'm finding out alot of stuff!
1. My username has a typo in it. (buny123 should be bunny123)
2. There's a SmileBoom Map Editor! LINK The whole program is in English but the page is in Japanese. I was able to (barely) understand what it was saying though... I'll (kinda) translate the page (not really) in my next post.

buny123

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0413-6584 | Twitter: EthanShnesy

AuthorMessage
Avatar

buny123

628. Posted:

buny123 wrote:

I'll (kinda) translate the page (not really) in my next post.

The first QR Code can be ignored. It is just a explanation of the Map Editor in Japanese. The next QR Code is the Map Editor. Along with it is a manual and a reference. The following list of PTC files just lists all the files the Map Editor uses to save. The next QR Code is a Sample Map. It shows a link (look for blue text). Click that link and scan ALL the QR Codes (Except the first one's optional). Then it gives instructions on loading it which I will explain now:
Goto Write Program. Type EXEC"SBMAPED". It will say "map reset?" Press A. It will say "load temporarily?" Press B. Tap FILE. Select LOAD PALET and press A. Press B and type SBCL_C01. Tap FILE again and choose LOAD CHR then press A. Press B, type SBBG_C01, press B, type SBBG_C02, press B, type SBBG_C03, press B, and type SBBG_C04. Tap FILE, select LOAD ALL and press A. Press B and type SBSMPLM1. Press A and ignore the error it shows. Press START. Press A at all the prompts and save at all the prompts.
The last QR Code is the Map Player. And that's all!

Edited on by buny123

buny123

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0413-6584 | Twitter: EthanShnesy

AuthorMessage
Avatar

minecraft

629. Posted:

im working on minecraft for petit computer i will post the demo in the future

carlos correa

3DS Friend Code: 1547-6081-8106 | Nintendo Network ID: johnman123 | Twitter: cyberdemon

AuthorMessage
Avatar

minecraft

630. Posted:

i bought every thing in petit farm you should add pigs chickens and other animals.

carlos correa

3DS Friend Code: 1547-6081-8106 | Nintendo Network ID: johnman123 | Twitter: cyberdemon

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Moorpheel

631. Posted:

Oh wow, how long did it take to buy everything?

Moo

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Avatar

minecraft

632. Posted:

Morphtroid wrote:

Oh wow, how long did it take to buy everything?

2 months i love the mirror i look awesome now

carlos correa

3DS Friend Code: 1547-6081-8106 | Nintendo Network ID: johnman123 | Twitter: cyberdemon

AuthorMessage
Avatar

minecraft

633. Posted:

morphtroid my 3ds friend code is 1547-6081-8106 add me i have wifi i added you

carlos correa

3DS Friend Code: 1547-6081-8106 | Nintendo Network ID: johnman123 | Twitter: cyberdemon

AuthorMessage
Avatar

minecraft

634. Posted:

oh sorry my name on my 3ds is carlosjr

carlos correa

3DS Friend Code: 1547-6081-8106 | Nintendo Network ID: johnman123 | Twitter: cyberdemon

AuthorMessage
Avatar

minecraft

635. Posted:

my minecraft program has 30,987 lines this is really hard to program

carlos correa

3DS Friend Code: 1547-6081-8106 | Nintendo Network ID: johnman123 | Twitter: cyberdemon

AuthorMessage
Avatar

swordx

636. Posted:

minecraft wrote:

my minecraft program has 30,987 lines this is really hard to program

30,000? That's huge! And here I thought my RPG (5,000 lines) was huge...I hope your game is good! With it being spread across so many programs, it probably will be.

I'll be releasing videos of both Dungeon Adventure 1 AND 2 next weekend! In case you didn't know, #1 is the 3D dungeon crawler, and #2 is the top-town Zelda-inspired game. They're both coming along nicely, even though I haven't touched #1 in a while...

EDIT:

Here's a cool platformer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7F3ZT0K3aQ

You can find the QR codes below.

http://www8.plala.or.jp/enuou/petitcom/menu.html

Edited on by swordx

swordx

AuthorMessage
Avatar

minecraft

637. Posted:

swordx wrote:

minecraft wrote:

my minecraft program has 30,987 lines this is really hard to program

30,000? That's huge! And here I thought my RPG (5,000 lines) was huge...I hope your game is good! With it being spread across so many programs, it probably will be.

I'll be releasing videos of both Dungeon Adventure 1 AND 2 next weekend! In case you didn't know, #1 is the 3D dungeon crawler, and #2 is the top-town Zelda-inspired game. They're both coming along nicely, even though I haven't touched #1 in a while...

EDIT:

Here's a cool platformer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7F3ZT0K3aQ

You can find the QR codes below.

http://www8.plala.or.jp/enuou/petitcom/menu.html

i cant wait i hope its awesome

carlos correa

3DS Friend Code: 1547-6081-8106 | Nintendo Network ID: johnman123 | Twitter: cyberdemon

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Hairmanban19

638. Posted:

minecraft wrote:

im working on minecraft for petit computer i will post the demo in the future

Great! I have been waiting a long time for someone to say that!

Nintendo ID: Hairmanban19. Working on a secret PTC project... If you're wondering why the knight in my profile pic has a shovel, here is the explanation: http://yachtclubgames.com/shovel-knight/

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

AuthorMessage
Avatar

minecraft

639. Posted:

my minecraft demo will be out 3/10/13 and full version will be out 9/21/13

carlos correa

3DS Friend Code: 1547-6081-8106 | Nintendo Network ID: johnman123 | Twitter: cyberdemon

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Hairmanban19

640. Posted:

swordx wrote:

minecraft wrote:

my minecraft program has 30,987 lines this is really hard to program

30,000? That's huge! And here I thought my RPG (5,000 lines) was huge...I hope your game is good! With it being spread across so many programs, it probably will be.

I'll be releasing videos of both Dungeon Adventure 1 AND 2 next weekend! In case you didn't know, #1 is the 3D dungeon crawler, and #2 is the top-town Zelda-inspired game. They're both coming along nicely, even though I haven't touched #1 in a while...

EDIT:

Here's a cool platformer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7F3ZT0K3aQ

You can find the QR codes below.

http://www8.plala.or.jp/enuou/petitcom/menu.html

The link just goes to the list of games!

Nintendo ID: Hairmanban19. Working on a secret PTC project... If you're wondering why the knight in my profile pic has a shovel, here is the explanation: http://yachtclubgames.com/shovel-knight/

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907