Showing 601 to 620 of 1,683

AuthorMessage

swordx

601. Posted:

hairmanban19 wrote:

swordx wrote:

snoremac wrote:

swordx wrote:

I'm not such a big fan of Petit Farm anymore. I used to marvel at it, wondering how it was possible, but now that I understand it, it has really lost its charm. I never actually enjoyed the gameplay, so I don't play it anymore. Games such as Petit Slash are much more enjoyable for me.

petit slash?
what is it?

Did anyone follow the link I posted? It's a RPG that someone posted on the Japanese wiki. The only problem is that you have to download the QR's, but it's worth it.

I dont download anything on my computer any more,i have a history of getting some kinda virus for a lot of things.

I was scared to download it for the fear of getting a virus, but I decided to download it. I don't think I have one, but I can understand why you might not want to.

swordx

AuthorMessage

Hairmanban19

602. Posted:

swordx wrote:

hairmanban19 wrote:

swordx wrote:

snoremac wrote:

swordx wrote:

I'm not such a big fan of Petit Farm anymore. I used to marvel at it, wondering how it was possible, but now that I understand it, it has really lost its charm. I never actually enjoyed the gameplay, so I don't play it anymore. Games such as Petit Slash are much more enjoyable for me.

petit slash?
what is it?

Did anyone follow the link I posted? It's a RPG that someone posted on the Japanese wiki. The only problem is that you have to download the QR's, but it's worth it.

I dont download anything on my computer any more,i have a history of getting some kinda virus for a lot of things.

I was scared to download it for the fear of getting a virus, but I decided to download it. I don't think I have one, but I can understand why you might not want to.

Ok,i took the chances and i dont think i have a virus,and the game is pretty good,thanks for posting it!

Edited on by Hairmanban19

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

AuthorMessage

Credible

603. Posted:

I've released a demo for my game so far:
http://petitcomputer.wikia.com/wiki/Wizard

Credible

AuthorMessage

swordx

604. Posted:

Credible wrote:

That's very cool, but I see some major issues. The character shouldn't be going super fast if it's moving diagonal. You should assign a different number for x and y to increase/decrease when going in a diagonal direction. Also, You need an area that your sprite can't go past. It isn't good when it can loop like that. I'd help you with BGCOL, but I've been using SPHITSP for my game, as I no nothing about background collision. I like your enemy AI, but I feel like your skeleton should move more often. I used similar AI for one of my enemies, but I must have done it differently, as it seems to look very nice, as opposed to your skeleton, which I (unfortunately) had to watch a bit just to see it move. So that needs to be fixed.

Keep in mind that I'm not trying to insult you. I'm just trying to show you where you could improve.

If you can't figure out background collision, do what I did and use sprite collision. You could easily turn the perimeter of the house into sprites.

@Hairmanban

Yeah, I thought it was quite fun. I still haven't beaten it, but it has been great so far.

Edited on by swordx

swordx

AuthorMessage

Credible

605. Posted:

Thanks for trying it out. I like the wizards directional speed, but it's not permanent. I'll decide on it later.
As for the collision, I would use sprites, except I plan on making many different maps, and background collision is a very easy way to prevent movement. I actually have figured out background collision, except I need to figure out how to make the tile ID move along with BGOFS.
The skeleton does need to move more. I think I had him at RND(250). I'll probably lower it.

By the way, I would have completed that Petit Slash RPG, except when I beat the second cat, the town I entered after broke the game when I went up. So I rigged my leveling up stats and tried it again, and the town glitched elsewhere too. It's too bad, I really enjoyed it.

Edited on by Credible

Credible

AuthorMessage

Hairmanban19

606. Posted:

Credible wrote:

Pretty good,i can see the full game being much better!

AuthorMessage

swordx

607. Posted:

Credible wrote:

Thanks for trying it out. I like the wizards directional speed, but it's not permanent. I'll decide on it later.
As for the collision, I would use sprites, except I plan on making many different maps, and background collision is a very easy way to prevent movement. I actually have figured out background collision, except I need to figure out how to make the tile ID move along with BGOFS.
The skeleton does need to move more. I think I had him at RND(250). I'll probably lower it.

By the way, I would have completed that Petit Slash RPG, except when I beat the second cat, the town I entered after broke the game when I went up. So I rigged my leveling up stats and tried it again, and the town glitched elsewhere too. It's too bad, I really enjoyed it.

I've been using sprites for multiple maps and it has worked wonders. I'll have to see the differences to decide whether I'll keep using sprite collision in the future or not. Maybe I'll upload a video to Youtube soon...The game I've been making is quite fun!

As for your directional speed, it just doesn't make since. I hope you change it.

Are you talking about Petit Slash or Puchicon RPG? Puchicon RPG ends in town after killing a zombie cat. It's also turn based. Petit Slash is a real-time action RPG.

Edited on by swordx

swordx

AuthorMessage

Credible

608. Posted:

I was talking about Puchikon RPG. The one where there are talking birds and one of the bosses is a goldfish. Could you link me to Petit Slash? It sounds fun, and I may learn something from it.

Edited on by Credible

Credible

AuthorMessage

Hairmanban19

609. Posted:

Credible wrote:

I was talking about Puchikon RPG. The one where there are talking birds and one of the bosses is a goldfish. Could you link me to Petit Slash? It sounds fun, and I may learn something from it.

The 14th post on page 30 should have the link to petit slash.

AuthorMessage

swordx

610. Posted:

I just found some cool music for Petit Computer!

http://wiki.hosiken.jp/petc/?Toukou%2FRENGOKU%20LIBRARY

EDIT: Here's a cool game that I found. Check it out!

Here's the QR codes.

http://kozakoz.blogspot.jp/2012/10/blog-post_18.html

Here's a video of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsxXzgxHfPo

EDIT 2: I just found a gold mine of games! Check it out!

http://www8.plala.or.jp/enuou/petitcom/menu.html

Edited on by swordx

swordx

AuthorMessage

Hairmanban19

611. Posted:

Thanks for posting that @Swordx.Have you scanned the QR codes for Battle Fantazy and Demon Castle Wars,those are pretty good games!

AuthorMessage

Hairmanban19

612. Posted:

Credible wrote:

Where could i find the QR codes for the Puchikon RPG?

AuthorMessage

swordx

613. Posted:

hairmanban19 wrote:

Thanks for posting that @Swordx.Have you scanned the QR codes for Battle Fantazy and Demon Castle Wars,those are pretty good games!

I don't have Demon Castle Wars yet, but Battle Fantazy is pretty cool!

You can find Puchicon RPG here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/663843-petit-computer/63548765

I think it's on the third page of that thread.

Edited on by swordx

swordx

AuthorMessage

Hairmanban19

614. Posted:

Demon castle wars is a little like Battle Fantazy,it has the same sprites and stuff,and instead of always walking from the side,your always walking straight.Also thanks for posting the link for Puchikon RPG,its a little weird sometimes,like how some of the enemies are a person you would see in town.

AuthorMessage

swordx

615. Posted:

hairmanban19 wrote:

Demon castle wars is a little like Battle Fantazy,it has the same sprites and stuff,and instead of always walking from the side,your always walking straight.Also thanks for posting the link for Puchikon RPG,its a little weird sometimes,like how some of the enemies are a person you would see in town.

Yeah, but it's fun. It's still one of my favorite Petit Computer games. I reccomend trying Tiny Quest. It's right under Ball Control in Japanese text. The only problem is that it's an RPG and it's all in Japanese. :(

swordx

AuthorMessage

Hairmanban19

616. Posted:

swordx wrote:

hairmanban19 wrote:

Yeah, but it's fun. It's still one of my favorite Petit Computer games. I reccomend trying Tiny Quest. It's right under Ball Control in Japanese text. The only problem is that it's an RPG and it's all in Japanese. :(

Yeah i got Tiny Quest a while ago.Have you gotten Quest and Olion,they are really good Petit Computer games.Quest is a First-Person game with Real-Time combat where you go through an infinite amount of mazes and you have a limited supply of oxygen,and ammo for your gun,and in each maze you have to kill all of the aliens which are invisible, but you just need to look at your radar to see them,so when they are close you shoot your gun,and then they die kinda like enemies do in Doom.Olion is a First-Person Space game,you fly a ship and have to destroy enemy ships to score points.If you dont have Quest or Olion then could you tell me how to make a link so you could scan the QR codes for them?

AuthorMessage

swordx

617. Posted:

hairmanban19 wrote:

swordx wrote:

hairmanban19 wrote:

Yeah i got Tiny Quest a while ago.Have you gotten Quest and Olion,they are really good Petit Computer games.Quest is a First-Person game with Real-Time combat where you go through an infinite amount of mazes and you have a limited supply of oxygen,and ammo for your gun,and in each maze you have to kill all of the aliens which are invisible, but you just need to look at your radar to see them,so when they are close you shoot your gun,and then they die kinda like enemies do in Doom.Olion is a First-Person Space game,you fly a ship and have to destroy enemy ships to score points.If you dont have Quest or Olion then could you tell me how to make a link so you could scan the QR codes for them?

I have Quest, but I haven't gotten around to getting Olion. To make a link, just copy and paste the URL.

EDIT: I found a fun side-scrolling action game. The only problem with it is the terrible lag. But anyways, here's the link!

http://wiki.hosiken.jp/petc/?Toukou%2F%A5%DC%A5%A6%A5%CB%A5%F3

Edited on by swordx

swordx

AuthorMessage

Bluerobin2

618. Posted:

I don't really recommend OLION But that is just my opinion. The spaceships always go straight toward your cross hair so they are really easy to shoot down or dodge. The game play is very repetitive and I have deleted it. I do marvel at the programming though, It could have been done with more difficulty. Great game, just not something you would be playing for a long time...

Everybody do a chirp. CHIRP.

Blog: bluerobin2.blogspot.com
Backloggery: backloggery.com/bluerobin2

3DS Friend Code: 3007-9228-5126

AuthorMessage

swordx

619. Posted:

bluerobin2 wrote:

I don't really recommend OLION But that is just my opinion. The spaceships always go straight toward your cross hair so they are really easy to shoot down or dodge. The game play is very repetitive and I have deleted it. I do marvel at the programming though, It could have been done with more difficulty. Great game, just not something you would be playing for a long time...

If it's a game, I generally keep it. Little stuff like this makes Petit Computer a must have. Spending only $8 for all those games...If only they'd get it to Europe...Then we'd have even more games!!! :D

swordx

AuthorMessage

Linput

620. Posted:

here is the NEW version of SALLY! :D
http://fowlforums.weebly.com/petit-computer.html

Linput-3DS friend code: 4725-8494-2702
Pokemon White 2 pal-pad code: 1979 9213 55

I'm currently looking for some peeps to make SALLY a website, facebook, and email. If anyone does this u will be mentioned as a producer in the SALLY OS credits! :)