DSiWare Forum

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Showing 581 to 600 of 1,670

AuthorMessage

Hairmanban19

581. Posted:

snoremac wrote:

Dimentio wrote:

I made a text version of that Want You Gone from Portal 2. I need someone to make the music, because I can't make any. I'll post QRs soon.

i really want it, cant wait! btw i have made a minecraft text game so i could probably help you except for the music i recommend just using the pre-loaded music.

Could you post the QRs for your minecraft text game?

Nintendo ID: Hairmanban19. Working on a secret PTC project... If you're wondering why the knight in my profile pic has a shovel, here is the explanation: http://yachtclubgames.com/shovel-knight/

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

AuthorMessage

ZombieChiggers

582. Posted:

well i have gotten it done but there is an older version on i think the petit computer thread on page 75 or 76 its actually an internet explorer sort of thing

Edited on by ZombieChiggers

Cameron Stover VVVVVVVVVVVVVV ALSO VVVVVVVV and i like trains (BOOM!) also minecraft and trollface!
INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

3DS Friend Code: 4854-7026-5042

AuthorMessage

smartman789

583. Posted:

Hey, guys! I've been a member of this website pretty long, and I've really enjoyed all the stuff you guys make.
I got a new computer and it's called a "raspberry pi". A little weird, I know. But you get all these utilities for programming and it's really cheap. If you like programming, you should get this. Then you could make a general discussion forum for it.

smartman789

AuthorMessage

Bluerobin2

584. Posted:

smartman789 wrote:

Hey, guys! I've been a member of this website pretty long, and I've really enjoyed all the stuff you guys make.
I got a new computer and it's called a "raspberry pi". A little weird, I know. But you get all these utilities for programming and it's really cheap. If you like programming, you should get this. Then you could make a general discussion forum for it.

Wow I thought I was the only one that knew about this... If you want to see lots of things you can do with a Rasberry Pi, Check out Tinkernut. www.tinkernut.com and www.youtube.com/gigafide

Houston, We have a Syntax Error.

Blog: bluerobin2.blogspot.com
Backloggery: backloggery.com/bluerobin2

3DS Friend Code: 3007-9228-5126

AuthorMessage

Hairmanban19

585. Posted:

Wow i did not know there was a computer for doing that stuff.

Nintendo ID: Hairmanban19. Working on a secret PTC project... If you're wondering why the knight in my profile pic has a shovel, here is the explanation: http://yachtclubgames.com/shovel-knight/

AuthorMessage

Moorpheel

586. Posted:

Every computer can be used to program stuff.

Moo

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Bluerobin2

587. Posted:

Morphtroid wrote:

But not every Computer is made to specifically be programmed......

Houston, We have a Syntax Error.

Blog: bluerobin2.blogspot.com
Backloggery: backloggery.com/bluerobin2

3DS Friend Code: 3007-9228-5126

AuthorMessage

SammyOfMobius

588. Posted:

QR Codes on DSi?

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

AuthorMessage

Moorpheel

589. Posted:

Yup!

Anything with a camera can do it with the right software.

Edited on by Moorpheel

Moo

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

AuthorMessage

Hairmanban19

590. Posted:

bluerobin2 wrote:

Morphtroid wrote:

But not every Computer is made to specifically be programmed......

Yeah i meant specificallly.

AuthorMessage

Xtremetdifan

591. Posted:

I know this is a qr code forum but can someone post the link for the tutorial forum?

He has KO'd Blakizens
He has KO'd Mega Kangashkans
He has KO'd Rayquazas
He has KO'd Genesects
Hes even KO'd Shedinja...without a super effective move
Who's next to doubt the might of MR.DERP?
#MR.DERP FOR UBERS 2016

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5259-4542

AuthorMessage

Moorpheel

592. Posted:

It's the sixth thread on the first page of the DSiWare forums.

Moo

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

AuthorMessage

swordx

593. Posted:

Hey guys! I found a neat little RPG. Click the link below and download the QR codes.

http://ux.getuploader.com/petitcom_mkII/download/110/Petit_Sl...

swordx

AuthorMessage

alex123656

594. Posted:

i love petit farm

alex123656

AuthorMessage

ZombieChiggers

595. Posted:

alex123656 wrote:

i love petit farm

i agree. its awesome!

Cameron Stover VVVVVVVVVVVVVV ALSO VVVVVVVV and i like trains (BOOM!) also minecraft and trollface!
INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

AuthorMessage

Moorpheel

596. Posted:

snoremac wrote:

alex123656 wrote:

i love petit farm

i agree. its awesome!

Untitled

Moo

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

AuthorMessage

swordx

597. Posted:

I'm not such a big fan of Petit Farm anymore. I used to marvel at it, wondering how it was possible, but now that I understand it, it has really lost its charm. I never actually enjoyed the gameplay, so I don't play it anymore. Games such as Petit Slash are much more enjoyable for me.

swordx

AuthorMessage

ZombieChiggers

598. Posted:

swordx wrote:

I'm not such a big fan of Petit Farm anymore. I used to marvel at it, wondering how it was possible, but now that I understand it, it has really lost its charm. I never actually enjoyed the gameplay, so I don't play it anymore. Games such as Petit Slash are much more enjoyable for me.

petit slash?
what is it?

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

AuthorMessage

swordx

599. Posted:

snoremac wrote:

swordx wrote:

petit slash?
what is it?

Did anyone follow the link I posted? It's a RPG that someone posted on the Japanese wiki. The only problem is that you have to download the QR's, but it's worth it.

swordx

AuthorMessage

Hairmanban19

600. Posted:

swordx wrote:

snoremac wrote:

swordx wrote:

petit slash?
what is it?

Did anyone follow the link I posted? It's a RPG that someone posted on the Japanese wiki. The only problem is that you have to download the QR's, but it's worth it.

I dont download anything on my computer any more,i have a history of getting some kinda virus for a lot of things.

Edited on by Hairmanban19