DSiWare Forum

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Showing 561 to 580 of 1,685

AuthorMessage

sdfwesfdf

561. Posted:

Share this Java QR Code barcode generator with you all: http://www.onbarcode.com/products/java_barcode/barcodes/qrcod...

sdfwesfdf

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

562. Posted:

Wrong kind of QR code sharing.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Sypher40

563. Posted:

steriaca wrote:

Sypher40 wrote:

Save it as a .zip, then extract the pictures to a normal folder.

OK. Now I can see them as individual QR's. But when I click on them, I don't have the option to save or copy, only deleat. Any ideals?

Right click the .zip folder and click Extract All, then tell it where you want to extract them. After that, find a good picture hosting site, I prefer imgur.com, and upload the pictures.

Edited on by Sypher40

3DS FC: 4682-9497-8006
"They don't usually look up until you land on them."
~Sypher using Jump Jets in a Mad Cat Mk II just above a Raven

AuthorMessage

ZombieChiggers

564. Posted:

i am making a sort of windows task manager, i could use some help on the local area connection graph. any suggetions?

Cameron Stover VVVVVVVVVVVVVV ALSO VVVVVVVV and i like trains (BOOM!) also minecraft and trollface!
INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

3DS Friend Code: 4854-7026-5042

AuthorMessage

Funyjumbo

565. Posted:

I would need help for making an program on petit computer. I wanna make a pokedex

Funyjumbo

AuthorMessage

Luigi1987

566. Posted:

I am new here. I have petit computer. I already know how to use it.

Luigi 1987

AuthorMessage

ZombieChiggers

567. Posted:

Luigi1987 wrote:

I am new here. I have petit computer. I already know how to use it.

welcome to the petit computer QR code sharing thread. post QR codes for programs in this thread

Cameron Stover VVVVVVVVVVVVVV ALSO VVVVVVVV and i like trains (BOOM!) also minecraft and trollface!
INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

AuthorMessage

Dimentio

568. Posted:

I made a text version of that Want You Gone from Portal 2. I need someone to make the music, because I can't make any. I'll post QRs soon.

Dimentio

AuthorMessage

steriaca

569. Posted:

Looks like I am never going to be able to do anything about the .ZIP file with the QRs I have, since I am stuck using a public computer and It always tells me that I need Administrated something if I want to convert the .ZIP files to something else.

My Friend Code is 3368-1310-0690.

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

570. Posted:

I usually just use paint to put all the QR codes in a single image file.

Edited on by Morphbug

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Luigi1987

571. Posted:

I saw this witch game and thought it looked pretty cool. I have the qr codes. I don't know how to post them! I hope that I can post them in an another thread. All I need is to learn to post qr codes on my comments.ūüėČ

Edited on by Luigi1987

Luigi 1987

AuthorMessage

Sypher40

572. Posted:

steriaca wrote:

Looks like I am never going to be able to do anything about the .ZIP file with the QRs I have, since I am stuck using a public computer and It always tells me that I need Administrated something if I want to convert the .ZIP files to something else.

You don't have to convert anything! Okay, make a new folder called 'QR codes' or something. Then, double click on the .zip folder and drag the pictures to the new folder.

3DS FC: 4682-9497-8006
"They don't usually look up until you land on them."
~Sypher using Jump Jets in a Mad Cat Mk II just above a Raven

AuthorMessage

ZombieChiggers

573. Posted:

snoremac wrote:

i am making a sort of windows task manager, i could use some help on the local area connection graph. any suggetions?

on this message. please help! :(

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

AuthorMessage

Luigi1987

574. Posted:

I read the qr codes for the Mega Man 2 Demo.I realy hope someone makes a full version. I heard a rumor that someone posted on this thread that someone would make it.That was in 2012. I make Word programs. I got the Qr codes for One Called PRG1. You can see your memory and Date.But I don't know how to post Qr codes on this site!Can someone help me and teach me to post them please!!

Edited on by Luigi1987

Luigi 1987

AuthorMessage

Hairmanban19

575. Posted:

@swordx If you are still checking this thread when do you think you will be done with dungeon adventure,i really can not wait for it.

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

AuthorMessage

swordx

576. Posted:

@Hairmanban19 I still read this from time to time. I have no idea when Dungeon Adventure will be done. I haven't worked on it in weeks. If you're wondering why, it's because of two things. 1: I'm in school, and 2: I got a Wii U for Christmas :D:D:D:D! I've kinda been busy playing those two. I could prbably finish it within less than a month if I worked hard and I wasn't in school. However, I WILL work on it this weekend just because you asked about it.

swordx

AuthorMessage

Hairmanban19

577. Posted:

Thank you so much,i think it is gonna be the best petit computer game!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

AuthorMessage

ZombieChiggers

578. Posted:

Dimentio wrote:

I made a text version of that Want You Gone from Portal 2. I need someone to make the music, because I can't make any. I'll post QRs soon.

i really want it, cant wait! btw i have made a minecraft text game so i could probably help you except for the music i recommend just using the pre-loaded music.

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

AuthorMessage

ZombieChiggers

579. Posted:

snoremac wrote:

so the sally os is better. i dont really care. i even think the sally os is better than mine i mean look at my os. its color is just white :.(

and of course nobody listens to me:( :(

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

AuthorMessage

ZombieChiggers

580. Posted:

Luigi1987 wrote:

I read the qr codes for the Mega Man 2 Demo.I realy hope someone makes a full version. I heard a rumor that someone posted on this thread that someone would make it.That was in 2012. I make Word programs. I got the Qr codes for One Called PRG1. You can see your memory and Date.But I don't know how to post Qr codes on this site!Can someone help me and teach me to post them please!!

a word program i want it as soon as you post the qr's

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE