Forums

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Posts 521 to 540 of 1,704

ZombieChiggers

...hmmm...

Cameron Stover VVVVVVVVVVVVVV ALSO VVVVVVVV and i like trains (BOOM!) also minecraft and trollface!
INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

ZombieChiggers

did you all like the video that i posted the link to? i hope someone likes it...

Cameron Stover VVVVVVVVVVVVVV ALSO VVVVVVVV and i like trains (BOOM!) also minecraft and trollface!
INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

ZombieChiggers

discribe the error morphtroid

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

Morpheel

Nope, still not working, reading them from 0 to 4, the last one says "This QR Code contains different data from those read up until now."

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ZombieChiggers

try now morphtroid

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

ZombieChiggers

so how is my os

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

Gamer4life88266

I made an account just for this thread everyone please keep up the epic work and no snoremac your qr codes still dont work

Gamer4life88266

ZombieChiggers

AAAAAAUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

ZombieChiggers

WHY OH WHY (cry)

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

ZombieChiggers

can i have some help

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

ZombieChiggers

anyone willing to help me?

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

steriaca

Does anyone know of a free web page which does file conversions? I got a game file with QRs I wish to shair, but it is in a .zip format, and no picsharing website suports the .zip format.

My Friend Code is 3368-1310-0690.

Sypher40

steriaca wrote:

Sypher40 wrote:

steriaca wrote:

Ya! I finaly did it. I uploaded my .zip file to Mediafire. You can get to LADYTIGE at http://www.mediafire.com/?ny6gf899izu8e5 .

An easier way to do it is to upload pics here: http://tinypic.com/ or some other image hosting site and then use {img]imageurl[/img} with [ instead of {.

Tried to upload it, but it was the wrong format, and I can't change it from a .zip to anything else.

Don't upload the whole folder, upload the individual pictures inside the zip folder.

3DS FC: 4682-9497-8006
"They don't usually look up until you land on them."
~Sypher using Jump Jets in a Mad Cat Mk II just above a Raven

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic