DSiWare Forum

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Showing 441 to 460 of 1,680

AuthorMessage

IAmSpike

441. Posted:

Thanks! :D Also @lolkevinlol I'm pretty sure the maximum money amount you can have in the game is $99,999...

Previously Philip.

The most paranoid person on the net!

3DS Friend Code: 0559-7022-5853

AuthorMessage

steriaca

442. Posted:

Morphtroid wrote:

Actually, the second update is close to being done, it's nothing too great, but it should add some more things to do.
The character is faster, several bugs are fixed, there are two new shopkeepers (one inthe forest and another one in the town), golden fish, etc.
That bank thing is actually a pretty good quick idea, I'll see if I can implement it before updating it.

As for all these other things, the current petit farm engine is pretty rigid and complicated to expand, but I'd love to add more areas eventually... Just not now lol I'd need to change a lot of internal things. Thank you two for your comments and ideas :).

That is what we are here for. Thoes who can't code (or can't code well) can always have ideals.

My Friend Code is 3368-1310-0690.

AuthorMessage

ZombieChiggers

443. Posted:

hello, my name is cameron, i am new here

Cameron Stover VVVVVVVVVVVVVV ALSO VVVVVVVV and i like trains (BOOM!) also minecraft and trollface!
INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

3DS Friend Code: 4854-7026-5042

AuthorMessage

Xtremetdifan

444. Posted:

Hello Cameron we post qr codes here.(duh). Btw I'm working on a mario like platformer it should be ready by February

Competitive Pokemon-for dummies:
1.Breed 2.Train 3.Nurture 4.Win! 5.Remember those who helped you become a true champion.
-Mr.Derp

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5259-4542

AuthorMessage

ZombieChiggers

445. Posted:

cool! i made my first app, it is called DIRECTORY OS and it is getting posted in a minute
BTW my friend code is: 4854-7026-5042

Cameron Stover VVVVVVVVVVVVVV ALSO VVVVVVVV and i like trains (BOOM!) also minecraft and trollface!
INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

AuthorMessage

ZombieChiggers

446. Posted:

i do need help on sprite commands and for-to-step commands. any suggestions? /:|

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

AuthorMessage

ZombieChiggers

447. Posted:

i need help on posting QR codes.

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

AuthorMessage

ZombieChiggers

448. Posted:

hello anybody there?

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

AuthorMessage

ZombieChiggers

449. Posted:

you may want to download the apps thast are in my DIRECTORY OS or it wont work properly

Edited on by ZombieChiggers

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

AuthorMessage

ZombieChiggers

450. Posted:

hello anybody there?

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

AuthorMessage

ZombieChiggers

451. Posted:

Morphtroid wrote:

@iphys: great little app :D too bad the DS needs to be open for it to work. By the way, when I selected the hour and minute for the alarm and pressed "a" to accept it asked me what hour I wanted for the alarm again and again and again until I used enter instead, you might want to check that.

So, I decided to rest a little from my petit farm and somehow ended up making this:
Untitled
Remember that app from Pokemon Diamond where you could draw little pixel arts by tapping the screen? I loved that thing. Well, this is that app made in Petit Computer.
However, in this one you can use the whole screen to draw and you're limited to only 1 color scheme :P

UPDATED! Now it plays more like the real deal. (it's amazing how a little change made it go from 1 qr to 2)

I hope someone likes it.

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

AuthorMessage

ZombieChiggers

452. Posted:

i like it morphotroid

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

453. Posted:

Thank you snore, I had fun making it!

Edited on by theblackdragon

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Deathbringer666

454. Posted:

Hi I'm sorta new here because I spend most of my PTC internet time on gamefaqs(Because I'm currently working on Pokémon for PTC)I also have a lot of Programs.(Some from this thread) and I wanna share some.My 3ds fc is:5284-1984-6099(I'll put my 3ds fc in my sig along with my pokémon black fc and my Metroid prime hunters fc and maybe I'll throw in my Gta Chinatown wars fc too (for ds of course))Anyways tell me your friend code if you decide to add me.

Edited on by Deathbringer666

3ds fc:5284-1984-6099
Pkm blk fc:2795-5573-3688
Metroid Prime Hunters fc:

Gta Chinatown fc:

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1984-6099

AuthorMessage

heatguts

455. Posted:

Deathbringer666 wrote:

Hi I'm sorta new here because I spend most of my PTC internet time on gamefaqs(Because I'm currently working on Pokémon for PTC)I also have a lot of Programs.(Some from this thread) and I wanna share some.My 3ds fc is:5284-1984-6099(I'll put my 3ds fc in my sig along with my pokémon black fc and my Metroid prime hunters fc and maybe I'll throw in my Gta Chinatown wars fc too (for ds of course))Anyways tell me your friend code if you decide to add me.

prime hunters? awesome! need more people to play online multiplayer with anyway

snoremac wrote:

i do need help on sprite commands and for-to-step commands. any suggestions?

sprite commands are confusing-- i recommend working with ascii art instead of sprites until you get the hang of that, then convert to sprites.
As for for/to/step commands, i don't know much about to or step, but i can use for

FOR (the variable you use as a counter, like for blank times-- everyone seems to want it as the letter I)=0 TO (max number you want it to stop repeating at--the variable after for increases by one everytime you repeat the loop)

NEXT is when you want to go back to the top of the for loop. Also, you can reference the counter variable as a regular variable.

here's some example code:
ACLS
FOR I=0 TO 5
PRINT I
WAIT 60
NEXT

So what if there's no Mega Mans in Metroid?
That doesn't mean we can't have metroids in Mega Man.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-1723-4299

AuthorMessage

ZombieChiggers

456. Posted:

ok thanks for the help!

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

AuthorMessage

ZombieChiggers

457. Posted:

i still need help posting QR codes

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

AuthorMessage

ZombieChiggers

458. Posted:

ive been thinking, that nintendo should make a super smash bros. game with the master chief, the arbitar, and noble team in it!!! :D

Edited on by ZombieChiggers

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

AuthorMessage

Hairmanban19

459. Posted:

Hey snoremac could you please add my 3DS friend code its 3136-7615-5907,my name is matt i already added you.

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

AuthorMessage

IAmSpike

460. Posted:

snoremac wrote:

ive been thinking, that nintendo should make a super smash bros. game with the master chief, the arbitar, and noble team in it!!! :D

First off, this is off-topic. Find the appropriate thread to post this.
Second, Master Chief is from the Halo series, which is owned by Microsoft thus making it Xbox-exclusive, so no. I don't know what the other two are. And Ninty's still working on the next Smash Bros.

Welcome to NL.

Edited on by IAmSpike

Previously Philip.

The most paranoid person on the net!

3DS Friend Code: 0559-7022-5853