Forums

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Posts 441 to 460 of 1,621

ZombieChiggers

i need help on posting QR codes.

Cameron Stover VVVVVVVVVVVVVV ALSO VVVVVVVV and i like trains (BOOM!) also minecraft and trollface!
INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

3DS Friend Code: 4854-7026-5042

ZombieChiggers

hello anybody there?

Cameron Stover VVVVVVVVVVVVVV ALSO VVVVVVVV and i like trains (BOOM!) also minecraft and trollface!
INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

ZombieChiggers

you may want to download the apps thast are in my DIRECTORY OS or it wont work properly

Edited on by ZombieChiggers

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

ZombieChiggers

hello anybody there?

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

ZombieChiggers

Morphtroid wrote:

@iphys: great little app too bad the DS needs to be open for it to work. By the way, when I selected the hour and minute for the alarm and pressed "a" to accept it asked me what hour I wanted for the alarm again and again and again until I used enter instead, you might want to check that.

So, I decided to rest a little from my petit farm and somehow ended up making this:
Untitled
Remember that app from Pokemon Diamond where you could draw little pixel arts by tapping the screen? I loved that thing. Well, this is that app made in Petit Computer.
However, in this one you can use the whole screen to draw and you're limited to only 1 color scheme

UPDATED! Now it plays more like the real deal. (it's amazing how a little change made it go from 1 qr to 2)

I hope someone likes it.

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

ZombieChiggers

i like it morphotroid

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

Deathbringer666

Hi I'm sorta new here because I spend most of my PTC internet time on gamefaqs(Because I'm currently working on Pokémon for PTC)I also have a lot of Programs.(Some from this thread) and I wanna share some.My 3ds fc is:5284-1984-6099(I'll put my 3ds fc in my sig along with my pokémon black fc and my Metroid prime hunters fc and maybe I'll throw in my Gta Chinatown wars fc too (for ds of course))Anyways tell me your friend code if you decide to add me.

Edited on by Deathbringer666

3ds fc:5284-1984-6099
Pkm blk fc:2795-5573-3688
Metroid Prime Hunters fc:

Gta Chinatown fc:

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1984-6099

heatguts

Deathbringer666 wrote:

Hi I'm sorta new here because I spend most of my PTC internet time on gamefaqs(Because I'm currently working on Pokémon for PTC)I also have a lot of Programs.(Some from this thread) and I wanna share some.My 3ds fc is:5284-1984-6099(I'll put my 3ds fc in my sig along with my pokémon black fc and my Metroid prime hunters fc and maybe I'll throw in my Gta Chinatown wars fc too (for ds of course))Anyways tell me your friend code if you decide to add me.

prime hunters? awesome! need more people to play online multiplayer with anyway

snoremac wrote:

i do need help on sprite commands and for-to-step commands. any suggestions?

sprite commands are confusing-- i recommend working with ascii art instead of sprites until you get the hang of that, then convert to sprites.
As for for/to/step commands, i don't know much about to or step, but i can use for

FOR (the variable you use as a counter, like for blank times-- everyone seems to want it as the letter I)=0 TO (max number you want it to stop repeating at--the variable after for increases by one everytime you repeat the loop)

NEXT is when you want to go back to the top of the for loop. Also, you can reference the counter variable as a regular variable.

here's some example code:
ACLS
FOR I=0 TO 5
PRINT I
WAIT 60
NEXT

So what if there's no Mega Mans in Metroid?
That doesn't mean we can't have metroids in Mega Man.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-1723-4299

ZombieChiggers

ok thanks for the help!

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

ZombieChiggers

i still need help posting QR codes

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

ZombieChiggers

ive been thinking, that nintendo should make a super smash bros. game with the master chief, the arbitar, and noble team in it!!!

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

Hairmanban19

Hey snoremac could you please add my 3DS friend code its 3136-7615-5907,my name is matt i already added you.

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

IAmSpike

snoremac wrote:

ive been thinking, that nintendo should make a super smash bros. game with the master chief, the arbitar, and noble team in it!!!

First off, this is off-topic. Find the appropriate thread to post this.
Second, Master Chief is from the Halo series, which is owned by Microsoft thus making it Xbox-exclusive, so no. I don't know what the other two are. And Ninty's still working on the next Smash Bros.

Welcome to NL.

Edited on by IAmSpike

Previously Philip.

The most paranoid person on the net!

3DS Friend Code: 0559-7022-5853

Linput

Hey Guys I'm back in time for Christmas and guess what? I'm releasing SALLY OS Version 1.2, so here are some things that will be in the update:

1. NEW sprites
2. bug fixes
3. custom Christmas tree sprite added
4. Input method kept

I will try to release SALLY 1.2 as soon as possible.

Linput-3DS friend code: 4725-8494-2702
Pokemon White 2 pal-pad code: 1979 9213 55

I'm currently looking for some peeps to make SALLY a website, facebook, and email. If anyone does this u will be mentioned as a producer in the SALLY OS credits! :)

ZombieChiggers

hey Linput14 can you post a link to the SALLY OS. i REALLY want it, and can you friend me on your 3DS my FC is @ the bottom of this message box, let me know when you have gotten it in

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

Linput

Ok I'll friend you know and and older version of SALLY is on my site I'm posting the new one as soon as I can
www.fowlforums.weebly.com

Linput-3DS friend code: 4725-8494-2702
Pokemon White 2 pal-pad code: 1979 9213 55

I'm currently looking for some peeps to make SALLY a website, facebook, and email. If anyone does this u will be mentioned as a producer in the SALLY OS credits! :)

ZombieChiggers

sorry was late Linput14, i had just woke up, can you friend me again?

INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.