Forums

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Posts 361 to 380 of 1,621

KiwiFruit

I placed the QR like that since it was easier to scan in that method and to post on Facebook Petit Computer page. Luckily I didn't have to use Paint to put it together thankfully. I'm old fashion and used Paint Shop Pro 4 to put it together .

That program looks very useful. I will use it to help me get my game made a bit quicker. I been using 3DS and DSiXL(They deserved to have an extra 8 bucks) to help tile stuff since I key in the numbers. I will post information on my next game on the other thread soon. And probably fix a typo in one of the ending screen when you get 250,000 points. That screen should say, "The next screen 500000 points" and not 450000.

Thanks for the help and the information.

KiwiFruit

Linput

LAST CHANCE if you want your game or app in SALLY OPERATING SYSTEM. QR codes cannot be longer than 5 codes. U will be mentioned in th SALLY credits, and will get your own gamefolder for other games you might add. SALLY is to be released on saturday (god willing).

Edited on by Linput

Linput-3DS friend code: 4725-8494-2702
Pokemon White 2 pal-pad code: 1979 9213 55

I'm currently looking for some peeps to make SALLY a website, facebook, and email. If anyone does this u will be mentioned as a producer in the SALLY OS credits! :)

Linput

petiSnail wrote:

Here is a little binary (or analog?) clock I made for fun yesterday. Tap the touchscreen for a hint if you can't read binary

COOL can i PLEASE use this in my OS? i wont change a thing, just package it with my OS and put u in the credits.

I'm currently looking for some peeps to make SALLY a website, facebook, and email. If anyone does this u will be mentioned as a producer in the SALLY OS credits! :)

Linput

pHUNTERq wrote:

Here is what I've made so far, It's kinda like the first zelda with the top down view, but more like a puzzle game. I used text as graphics but well, this is my first big project, and I wanted to keep it kinda simple with the graphics. Anyways, here's the QR: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/829/asciimap.png/

Oh and when you first run it, it will ask if you want to load a map, just press B for no, pressing A will most likely cause an error due to the fact you don't have the required file or something. I'm trying to make a level editor for this, so that'll be fun

I would also LOVE to put this in my OS. Can I?

pHUNTERq

Sure go ahead, but it might get boring playing on the same map. I'm rewriting it right now so it works with the level editor I made, and making it more efficient on code size and speed. If you want, you could wait for that, but if you want the current version in your OS, then go right ahead.

Edited on by pHUNTERq

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8964-7467

Linput

thanks i added it in

Linput

my OS is 820 LINES LONG!!!!!!

Discostew

The MM2 PTC Audio Player is now complete. You can grab/scan the QR codes codes on my website. The player is 21 codes long, but contains all the audio, as well as the graphics for the interface. If needed, I'll post the codes here.

Hold on a sec! It seems the codes did not come out correctly, so I'll get back to everyone on when it gets fixed.

Edited on by Discostew

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

Discostew

Ok, it is working now. I tested the code generator 3 times already to ensure I properly exported into QR codes. Get it from my website

http://lazerlight.x10.mx

Important Information: Please read
It appears that PTC Utilities has a nasty side to it when dealing with packaged PRG files. If you open them with the PRG Editor, you not only get corrupted code and QR codes, but it also overwrites the source PRG file it read from, resulting a complete corrupted package. For anyone using PTC Utilities and want to create QR codes from their packaged files, DO NOT open them via PRG Editor. Instead, open them via "PTC > QR". It'll go immediately into making the QR codes without doing anything else.

Edited on by Discostew

Discostew

Linput

oki i have SALLY OS QR codes as pictures on my pc now how do i put them on the forum?

Linput

nvm ill just put them on my website: www.fowlforums.weebly.com

Discostew

Just updated my MM2 PTC Audio Player to v2, which includes all of both music and sound effects. 25 QR codes total. Be sure to refresh the page or clear your browser cache if you find only 22 codes, or a mixup of codes ranging to 22 and 25.

Discostew

kurtasbestos

Oh wow... my first Petit Computer program lets you move around and zoom in/out on a 3D cube. I was thinking of adding the red/blue glasses sort of 3D effect so that I can pretend that I own a 3DS... but apparently someone already beat me to that idea.

AQUIA BASE 10 BOXLIFE CUBELLO DIGIDRIVE light trax ORBIENT PiCTOBiTS precipice ROTOHEX Rotozoa ZENGAGE

Nintendo Network ID: kurtasbestos

lolkelvinlol

hello i am new here

my friend code:0817-5045-4594

Twitter:

lolkelvinlol

am i allowed using other peoples games in my os?

Twitter:

Discostew

lolkelvinlol wrote:

am i allowed using other peoples games in my os?

You probably should ask those people, since they are the ones making them.

Discostew

smartman789

Hey Morphtroid and everyone else who can make a decent program!
I'm gonna' open a new forum for big programs everyone can work on.
It's called PTC Project forums.

When you post new segments of a program, please post it in code.
I hope we can make some good programs to post here as a QR code!
-Smartman

smartman789

smartman789

Wait, how do you make a new forum?

smartman789

lolkelvinlol

discostew- thanks for the tip

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.