Showing 361 to 380 of 1,690

AuthorMessage

shadowwinds

361. Posted:

if anyone cares about my peticle game im working on
these are the features that it has
saveing, loading, and a store

these are the features im going to put in
feeding, exersize, and a battle system (a legend of zelda-like battle system)

the battle system is almost done all i need is an ai for the enemy

omnomnomnom metaphorical cake
3ds friend code: 4640-0397-5198
current petit computer prodject: peticle:the epic pet battleing game

AuthorMessage

Hale-Bopp

362. Posted:

That Witch game is great. I got 90,080 on my fourth try. I love the message and little graphic I got after my game ended. Made me smile and I played some more. Also, I love that you can pause and choose whatever music track you want.

edit: Just got 144,990. The trees get really dense after a while and it gets really challenging.
edit 2: 157,400 (not sure I can top that)

Edited on by Hale-Bopp

NNID: Hale-XF11

Twitter: HaleaciousB

AuthorMessage

KiwiFruit

363. Posted:

There's different way to play this game since you have the bombs and stars to help shoot one tree out of the way. Then use the bombs to get scrolls that are dropped by trees. Then you got the Sun Scroll that'll let you conserve your MP and let you smash trees into bits for about 9 secs. Also there's little room on the right, left and bottom of the screen which gives you leeway space to dodge trees.

I'm happy that people are enjoying my game, and Smileboom for making this awesome App for DSiWare, which give explosion of smiles when I'm living the dream of developing old school games on a limited system.

Edited on by KiwiFruit

KiwiFruit

AuthorMessage

petiSnail

364. Posted:

@kiwifruit (and all)
I have packaged your excellent game and uploaded it to my site:
http://snailfacia.zxq.net/ptcqr/witchfin.html
It's down to 16 qrs :)

... and what the hey, why not Petit Farm too? :P
http://snailfacia.zxq.net/ptcqr2/pfarm.html
46 to 24 qrs ^^

Edited on by petiSnail

petiSnail

AuthorMessage

KiwiFruit

365. Posted:

@petiSnail Thank you petiSnail! My main game I am making is going to produce so many QRs codes. How and where did you produce 25 dot QR code? Just wondering.

KiwiFruit

AuthorMessage

petiSnail

366. Posted:

KiwiFruit wrote:

@petiSnail Thank you petiSnail! My main game I am making is going to produce so many QRs codes. How and where did you produce 25 dot QR code? Just wondering.

Used PTCutilities
http://micutil.com/ptcutilities/top_e.html
First, run the .exe then click the PTC-->QR button, then select 'L' from the drop down menu ' Corr: '. Finally drop your .ptc file on the window and it'll generate your qrs.
It'll also generate an .html folder with all the qrs at the root of where your .ptc file was before you dropped it on the window. Very convenient for sharing online since you don't have to MSpaint a bunch of qrs together in a messy fashion.

Hope this info is of benefit. :)

petiSnail

AuthorMessage

KiwiFruit

367. Posted:

I placed the QR like that since it was easier to scan in that method and to post on Facebook Petit Computer page. Luckily I didn't have to use Paint to put it together thankfully. I'm old fashion and used Paint Shop Pro 4 to put it together :D.

That program looks very useful. I will use it to help me get my game made a bit quicker. I been using 3DS and DSiXL(They deserved to have an extra 8 bucks) to help tile stuff since I key in the numbers. I will post information on my next game on the other thread soon. And probably fix a typo in one of the ending screen when you get 250,000 points. That screen should say, "The next screen 500000 points" and not 450000.

Thanks for the help and the information.

KiwiFruit

AuthorMessage

Linput

368. Posted:

LAST CHANCE if you want your game or app in SALLY OPERATING SYSTEM. QR codes cannot be longer than 5 codes. U will be mentioned in th SALLY credits, and will get your own gamefolder for other games you might add. SALLY is to be released on saturday (god willing).

Edited on by Linput

Linput-3DS friend code: 4725-8494-2702
Pokemon White 2 pal-pad code: 1979 9213 55

I'm currently looking for some peeps to make SALLY a website, facebook, and email. If anyone does this u will be mentioned as a producer in the SALLY OS credits! :)

AuthorMessage

Linput

369. Posted:

petiSnail wrote:

Here is a little binary (or analog?) clock I made for fun yesterday. Tap the touchscreen for a hint if you can't read binary :p

COOL can i PLEASE use this in my OS? i wont change a thing, just package it with my OS and put u in the credits.

I'm currently looking for some peeps to make SALLY a website, facebook, and email. If anyone does this u will be mentioned as a producer in the SALLY OS credits! :)

AuthorMessage

Linput

370. Posted:

pHUNTERq wrote:

Here is what I've made so far, It's kinda like the first zelda with the top down view, but more like a puzzle game. I used text as graphics but well, this is my first big project, and I wanted to keep it kinda simple with the graphics. Anyways, here's the QR: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/829/asciimap.png/

Oh and when you first run it, it will ask if you want to load a map, just press B for no, pressing A will most likely cause an error due to the fact you don't have the required file or something. I'm trying to make a level editor for this, so that'll be fun :)

I would also LOVE to put this in my OS. Can I?

AuthorMessage

pHUNTERq

371. Posted:

Sure go ahead, but it might get boring playing on the same map. I'm rewriting it right now so it works with the level editor I made, and making it more efficient on code size and speed. If you want, you could wait for that, but if you want the current version in your OS, then go right ahead.

Edited on by pHUNTERq

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8964-7467

AuthorMessage

Linput

372. Posted:

thanks i added it in

AuthorMessage

Linput

373. Posted:

:O my OS is 820 LINES LONG!!!!!!

AuthorMessage

Discostew

374. Posted:

The MM2 PTC Audio Player is now complete. You can grab/scan the QR codes codes on my website. The player is 21 codes long, but contains all the audio, as well as the graphics for the interface. If needed, I'll post the codes here.

Hold on a sec! It seems the codes did not come out correctly, so I'll get back to everyone on when it gets fixed.

Edited on by Discostew

"What fun is there in making sense?"
Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

Pokemon 3DS Friend Safari - Ice - Spheal, Sneasel, Lapras

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

AuthorMessage

Discostew

375. Posted:

Ok, it is working now. I tested the code generator 3 times already to ensure I properly exported into QR codes. Get it from my website

http://lazerlight.x10.mx

Important Information: Please read
It appears that PTC Utilities has a nasty side to it when dealing with packaged PRG files. If you open them with the PRG Editor, you not only get corrupted code and QR codes, but it also overwrites the source PRG file it read from, resulting a complete corrupted package. For anyone using PTC Utilities and want to create QR codes from their packaged files, DO NOT open them via PRG Editor. Instead, open them via "PTC > QR". It'll go immediately into making the QR codes without doing anything else.

Edited on by Discostew

AuthorMessage

Linput

376. Posted:

oki i have SALLY OS QR codes as pictures on my pc now how do i put them on the forum?

AuthorMessage

Linput

377. Posted:

nvm ill just put them on my website: www.fowlforums.weebly.com

AuthorMessage

petiSnail

378. Posted:

The official Japanese Puchikon contest winners have been chosen!
Some awesome homebrew qrs here ^^

http://tinyurl.com/a7lqct4
Untitled

Edited on by petiSnail

petiSnail

AuthorMessage

Discostew

379. Posted:

Just updated my MM2 PTC Audio Player to v2, which includes all of both music and sound effects. 25 QR codes total. Be sure to refresh the page or clear your browser cache if you find only 22 codes, or a mixup of codes ranging to 22 and 25.

AuthorMessage

kurtasbestos

380. Posted:

Oh wow... my first Petit Computer program lets you move around and zoom in/out on a 3D cube. I was thinking of adding the red/blue glasses sort of 3D effect so that I can pretend that I own a 3DS... but apparently someone already beat me to that idea.

AQUIA BASE 10 BOXLIFE CUBELLO DIGIDRIVE light trax ORBIENT PiCTOBiTS precipice ROTOHEX Rotozoa ZENGAGE