Forums

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Posts 281 to 300 of 1,621

Shadow1364

Her is Petit Chat! I had the idea to make a multiplayer game so I started to fool around with sending/recieving data, and because the 3DS's dont have pictochat, wich is a lot faster than Swapnote, I mada a chatting program ^-^. I hope this is the start of many multiplayer games to come!
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/204/pchatqr.png/

FC: 1934-1622-0902

dylan1313

^ really cool, with a little buffering it can look a lot better and smoother, although i don't know how.

@morphroid when is the new version of petit farm coming out, if there is one that is?

Edited on by dylan1313

dylan1313

steriaca

steriaca wrote:

OK. I just redid BOMB's code and regenerate 3 QR Codes through it. I hope the 3rd one is scanable. If not, I should simply give the sourse code to the dang thing.

I know, it is kinda funny quoting myself. Since I am haveing major problems with the QR for Bomb, I am going to post the sorce code for Bomb on the Petit Computer Wikia on Thursday (my next day free). Till then...

My Friend Code is 3368-1310-0690.

Spagem

That's really cool. @Shadow1364

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Tingle

Morphtroid wrote:

dragonrider4242 wrote:

could someone please post a qr code for a mario game? my 5-year old brother loves mario, and I want him to have more variety in his mario games.

This game is Mario-like, though it seems they changed Mario with another character recently, sorry.
The page is in japanese, but the QR codes are halfway through it, just keep scrolling and you'll find them.

When I bring the link up, it brings me to a page that is blank.

Tingle

Spagem

Yeah same here. @Tingle

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

Tingle

Thank you, good sir.

Tingle

steriaca

I finaly placed up the source code to Bomb. If anyone wishes, thay can convert the source to a QR code and put it up on the Petit Computer Wikia.
http://petitcomputer.wikia.com/Bomb
I wonder if I am the only one who has trouble with a QR web site?

portealmario

I am finishing these portal testures, and a map for the raycaster game. Btw, if you want more fps, then go to the source code and change the q variable to about 6 or 7, although the walls are not as detailed that way, you go at a normal speed. And also, there is a cheap little console made portal gun in the bottom right corner.

Edited on by portealmario

meng 😐
3ds friend code:1762-2769-7142

Linput

sry my 3ds was taken away for a while. Will get SALLY and SALLY OS HELPER out on qr soon

Linput-3DS friend code: 4725-8494-2702
Pokemon White 2 pal-pad code: 1979 9213 55

I'm currently looking for some peeps to make SALLY a website, facebook, and email. If anyone does this u will be mentioned as a producer in the SALLY OS credits! :)

portealmario

sorry guys, I accidentally posted all my qr codes in the other thread
and default bgm song 17 is the best!!!

meng 😐

GrabSomeEyes

portealmario wrote:

@sprite today
and here are the qr codes fore the final version of Awesome^3 os:
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

btw, don't get too excited about the awe3p program, the chr tile is there so I can use a mouse I made in it.

here are the raycaster mods:
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

@grabsomeeyes try creating a bgf file in CHRED
here is an interesting program that I made, I just couldn't get the touch screen controlls to work, so it just uses inkey$:
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Moved from general Petit Computer thread, and @portealmario I disagree. BGMPLAY 19 every time.

Eos OS: http://conlogxl.forumotion.com/t12-eos-os-v10
3DS FC: 3695-0514-5044

Spagem

What kind of game is it? @portealmario

Spagem

portealmario

Hmmm, 19..., I still think I like 17 better
I also like 15

meng 😐

KAHN

also found minesweeper!
Untitled

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

portealmario

If only I could find where in the coding of raycaster it holds your coordinates
Edit:found it!

meng 😐

TheDreamingHawk

Anyone know if there are any RPG like games in this thread? I'm too lazy to look through them all.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

steriaca

I would like to thank Snailface for QRing my Bomb program after I had a hard time doing so. AND he got it all into one QR (which makes the premess make sence). It is at http://petitcomputer.wikia.com/Bomb . Now onto Bomb 2 (mahaha!!!).

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.