DSiWare Forum

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Showing 281 to 300 of 1,690

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Morpheel

281. Posted:

dragonrider4242 wrote:

could someone please post a qr code for a mario game? my 5-year old brother loves mario, and I want him to have more variety in his mario games.

This game is Mario-like, though it seems they changed Mario with another character recently, sorry.
The page is in japanese, but the QR codes are halfway through it, just keep scrolling and you'll find them.

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Avatar

steriaca

282. Posted:

OK. I just redid BOMB's code and regenerate 3 QR Codes through it. I hope the 3rd one is scanable. If not, I should simply give the sourse code to the dang thing.

My Friend Code is 3368-1310-0690.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

dragonrider4242

283. Posted:

Thanks Morphtroid!

dragonrider4242

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GrabSomeEyes

284. Posted:

bloodofgore wrote:

No offence, but my OS has 500 lines of code, and more things to do than you. And bleh, I hate it when people put the sample games in their OS. If I wanted that I wouldn't download an OS in the first place. When I finally get an SD card, I'm going to transfer games onto the actual system.

None taken, it was my first program so I didn't expect it to really meet expectations, much less go above them. As for using sample games, sorry but I just want it to be something everyone can use, I'm not about to include other people's programs without their permission, and I haven't made any, except for a Fighting Game mod that just changed it to 1-Hit mode, which I'll probably add in, though I feel it's lackluster so I didn't include it originally.

There was supposed to be a lot more features, but I programmed 6/7ths of it in one day on the DS, so I really didn't feel like doing much more.

Edit: I added a new menu allowing a game mode choice between Fighting Game and it's one-hit mode, and I'm going to bundle one-hit mode with it now, unfortunately I'm going to have to have a separate program for one-hit mode (the one I've already released on conlogxl.forumotion.com), at least until I learn how to program PTC files with my computer.

Edit: Also, now I edited the one-hit mode so the title is cleaner. Not planning on releasing the new version of Eos for a while though, because I've got quite a lot I want to do with it, and I don't want to mess it up by rushing it/mess everyone else up by outdating their version every other day.

Edited on by GrabSomeEyes

Eos OS: http://conlogxl.forumotion.com/t12-eos-os-v10
3DS FC: 3695-0514-5044

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bloodofgore

285. Posted:

GrabSomeEyes wrote:

bloodofgore wrote:

No offence, but my OS has 500 lines of code, and more things to do than you. And bleh, I hate it when people put the sample games in their OS. If I wanted that I wouldn't download an OS in the first place. When I finally get an SD card, I'm going to transfer games onto the actual system.

None taken, it was my first program so I didn't expect it to really meet expectations, much less go above them. As for using sample games, sorry but I just want it to be something everyone can use, I'm not about to include other people's programs without their permission, and I haven't made any, except for a Fighting Game mod that just changed it to 1-Hit mode, which I'll probably add in, though I feel it's lackluster so I didn't include it originally.

There was supposed to be a lot more features, but I programmed 6/7ths of it in one day on the DS, so I really didn't feel like doing much more.

Edit: I added a new menu allowing a game mode choice between Fighting Game and it's one-hit mode, and I'm going to bundle one-hit mode with it now, unfortunately I'm going to have to have a separate program for one-hit mode (the one I've already released on conlogxl.forumotion.com), at least until I learn how to program PTC files with my computer.

Edit: Also, now I edited the one-hit mode so the title is cleaner. Not planning on releasing the new version of Eos for a while though, because I've got quite a lot I want to do with it, and I don't want to mess it up by rushing it/mess everyone else up by outdating their version every other day.

bleh, I guess I was a bit harsh lol. I do like the GUI, just take a week to work on your OS, be original, don't release an update for every little thing you do.

bloodofgore

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GrabSomeEyes

286. Posted:

bloodofgore wrote:

bleh, I guess I was a bit harsh lol. I do like the GUI, just take a week to work on your OS, be original, don't release an update for every little thing you do.

That's the plan. Thanks too. I've been wanting to make a music selection option in the options menu, but that'd take... a LOT of coding the way I'm doing it. I might just delay it for now. I really want to move my programming to my computer because I'll be able to push forward a lot quicker, and it'll be a lot easier to insert things into the OS (such as one-hit mode for example, planning on making a bit more advanced calculator function probably tomorrow), rather than having a bunch of little programs.

Eos OS: http://conlogxl.forumotion.com/t12-eos-os-v10
3DS FC: 3695-0514-5044

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Shadow1364

287. Posted:

Her is Petit Chat! I had the idea to make a multiplayer game so I started to fool around with sending/recieving data, and because the 3DS's dont have pictochat, wich is a lot faster than Swapnote, I mada a chatting program ^-^. I hope this is the start of many multiplayer games to come!
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/204/pchatqr.png/

FC: 1934-1622-0902

AuthorMessage
Avatar

dylan1313

288. Posted:

^ really cool, with a little buffering it can look a lot better and smoother, although i don't know how.

@morphroid when is the new version of petit farm coming out, if there is one that is?

Edited on by dylan1313

dylan1313

AuthorMessage
Avatar

steriaca

289. Posted:

steriaca wrote:

OK. I just redid BOMB's code and regenerate 3 QR Codes through it. I hope the 3rd one is scanable. If not, I should simply give the sourse code to the dang thing.

I know, it is kinda funny quoting myself. Since I am haveing major problems with the QR for Bomb, I am going to post the sorce code for Bomb on the Petit Computer Wikia on Thursday (my next day free). Till then...

My Friend Code is 3368-1310-0690.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Megajack

290. Posted:

That's really cool. :) @Shadow1364

Applejack is best pony.

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tingle

291. Posted:

Morphtroid wrote:

dragonrider4242 wrote:

could someone please post a qr code for a mario game? my 5-year old brother loves mario, and I want him to have more variety in his mario games.

This game is Mario-like, though it seems they changed Mario with another character recently, sorry.
The page is in japanese, but the QR codes are halfway through it, just keep scrolling and you'll find them.

When I bring the link up, it brings me to a page that is blank.

Tingle

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Megajack

292. Posted:

Yeah same here. @Tingle

Applejack is best pony.

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Morpheel

293. Posted:

Huh true, but there's a drop down list where you can search "Tokou/MPZL" to reload the page correctly.

Or if that fails, this youtube video contains download urls.

Edited on by Morpheel

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tingle

294. Posted:

Thank you, good sir.

Tingle

AuthorMessage
Avatar

steriaca

295. Posted:

I finaly placed up the source code to Bomb. If anyone wishes, thay can convert the source to a QR code and put it up on the Petit Computer Wikia.
http://petitcomputer.wikia.com/Bomb
I wonder if I am the only one who has trouble with a QR web site?

My Friend Code is 3368-1310-0690.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

portealmario

296. Posted:

I am finishing these portal testures, and a map for the raycaster game. Btw, if you want more fps, then go to the source code and change the q variable to about 6 or 7, although the walls are not as detailed that way, you go at a normal speed. And also, there is a cheap little console made portal gun in the bottom right corner.

Edited on by portealmario

meng 😐
3ds friend code:1762-2769-7142

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Linput

297. Posted:

sry my 3ds was taken away for a while. Will get SALLY and SALLY OS HELPER out on qr soon

Linput-3DS friend code: 4725-8494-2702
Pokemon White 2 pal-pad code: 1979 9213 55

I'm currently looking for some peeps to make SALLY a website, facebook, and email. If anyone does this u will be mentioned as a producer in the SALLY OS credits! :)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

portealmario

298. Posted:

sorry guys, I accidentally posted all my qr codes in the other thread
and default bgm song 17 is the best!!!

Edited on by portealmario

meng 😐
3ds friend code:1762-2769-7142

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GrabSomeEyes

299. Posted:

portealmario wrote:

@sprite today
and here are the qr codes fore the final version of Awesome^3 os:
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

btw, don't get too excited about the awe3p program, the chr tile is there so I can use a mouse I made in it.

here are the raycaster mods:
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

@grabsomeeyes try creating a bgf file in CHRED
here is an interesting program that I made, I just couldn't get the touch screen controlls to work, so it just uses inkey$:
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Moved from general Petit Computer thread, and @portealmario I disagree. BGMPLAY 19 every time.

Eos OS: http://conlogxl.forumotion.com/t12-eos-os-v10
3DS FC: 3695-0514-5044

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Megajack

300. Posted:

What kind of game is it? @portealmario

Applejack is best pony.

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998