DSiWare Forum

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Showing 261 to 280 of 1,689

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Morpheel

261. Posted:

I haven't been able to progress much because I don't have a stylus with me most of the time, but it is shaping nicely. It is completely playable but I'll wait until I design at least 50 puzzles and finish the puzzle editor.
I also have several projects open at once like Petit Farm, Picross, a money manager I'm creating for personal purposes, etc.

Well carrots are pretty expensive, so you only really need 9 to fill up your money... But do you mean it left your money at 0s?

Can we continue this in the Petit Computer thread?

Also @porteal: I don't really like the idea, but you can edit it (it's not like I can stop you from doing it after all). However, since I still plan to update it, your version will end up outdated sooner or later.

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Megajack

262. Posted:

No. He added this feature in to teach kids not to be greedy when they get lots of money and share it or else you will lose it all. :p @koopatroopaX

Applejack is best pony.

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

AuthorMessage
Avatar

tiger667

263. Posted:

here's another program I made, this one is a stopwatch program that can track up to 6 different times. Currently the main is set to change color at 15 minutes and the others at 3 minutes (I wanted reminder warnings at those times) but they can be changed (along with the titles) by changing the code, they were declared near the top of the code to make changing them easier, but I suppose you could add a options menu to change and save them from withing the program (I just had no need to)

http://imageshack.us/g/1/9797315/

tiger667

AuthorMessage
Avatar

steriaca

264. Posted:

I just added QR Codes to two programs of my own over at Petit Computer Wikia (http://petitcomputer.wikia.com ).
Program #1: A simple print the date and time program, but I did include an ability to manualy refresh the date/time. http://petitcomputer.wikia.com/Date_Time .
Program #2: A rather ugly bomb disarment program. http://petitcomputer.wikia.com/bomb .
By the way, I am planing on a neater looking Bomb 2 game. I'll try to create the QR's and post them on the Wikia soon.
(Well, it beets me trying to type in japanies http locations and failing misably).

Edited on by steriaca

My Friend Code is 3368-1310-0690.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sprite

265. Posted:

Dude the 2nd qr code is not working it's scaning as a different program

I'm not saying let's kill all the stupid people, I'm just saying let's take off the warning labels, and see what happens. Friend Code: 1075-1228-4183

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GamingProton

266. Posted:

Have a game in development.
It is a game with different stories including a Space, Wild West, and More!
Currently, the only story somewhat in development is the Space story.
If you have any ideas for a story, then tell me.
The game is called, "The Game" and it might take a while to release a full game.
I will release the QR Code when the first story is out.

3DS Friend Code: 1289 - 8255 - 6376

AuthorMessage
Avatar

swordx

267. Posted:

GamingProton wrote:

Have a game in development.
It is a game with different stories including a Space, Wild West, and More!
Currently, the only story somewhat in development is the Space story.
If you have any ideas for a story, then tell me.
The game is called, "The Game" and it might take a while to release a full game.
I will release the QR Code when the first story is out.

What genre is it? Is it a RPG, FPS, top-down shooter, platformer, text-based adventure, etc...

Edited on by swordx

swordx

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GamingProton

268. Posted:

swordx wrote:

GamingProton wrote:

Have a game in development.
It is a game with different stories including a Space, Wild West, and More!
Currently, the only story somewhat in development is the Space story.
If you have any ideas for a story, then tell me.
The game is called, "The Game" and it might take a while to release a full game.
I will release the QR Code when the first story is out.

What genre is it? Is it a RPG, FPS, top-down shooter, platformer, text-based adventure, etc...

Text-based adventure, but when I learn how to use sprites, it might turn into something like a top-down shooter.
(I am not good at BASIC at all, so don't be surprised if it's not a good game at all.)

Edited on by GamingProton

3DS Friend Code: 1289 - 8255 - 6376

AuthorMessage
Avatar

portealmario

269. Posted:

Sorry for not releasing the latest version of awesome^3 os, it's a long story, so here is the short version:internet problems

meng ūüėź
3ds friend code:1762-2769-7142

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GrabSomeEyes

270. Posted:

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Here's the QR codes for Eos OS. I had around a hundred lines of coding done when I started today, and right now it's at six-hundred eighty-eight lines of coding.
Anyhow, hope you guys like it.

Eos OS: http://conlogxl.forumotion.com/t12-eos-os-v10
3DS FC: 3695-0514-5044

AuthorMessage
Avatar

portealmario

271. Posted:

@morphtoid all I would do to it is make it so when you exit the game, it would take you back to the os

meng ūüėź
3ds friend code:1762-2769-7142

AuthorMessage
Avatar

portealmario

272. Posted:

@grabsomeeyes this is the raycaster I was talking about http://www.omnimaga.org/index.php?topic=14015.30

meng ūüėź
3ds friend code:1762-2769-7142

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sprite

273. Posted:

That might make peititcraft possible

I'm not saying let's kill all the stupid people, I'm just saying let's take off the warning labels, and see what happens. Friend Code: 1075-1228-4183

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GrabSomeEyes

274. Posted:

portealmario wrote:

@grabsomeeyes this is the raycaster I was talking about http://www.omnimaga.org/index.php?topic=14015.30

Woah. That's just plain out crazy. Petitcraft would be very hard to make and very basic, but I think this shows possibility for maybe something a bit more... nostalgic.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1j3R5Gz8fA&feature=related
Edit: Changed the video so it'd be a bit less... vulgar.

Edited on by GrabSomeEyes

Eos OS: http://conlogxl.forumotion.com/t12-eos-os-v10
3DS FC: 3695-0514-5044

AuthorMessage
Avatar

steriaca

275. Posted:

Sprite wrote:

Dude the 2nd qr code is not working it's scaning as a different program

@Sprite (and anyone else who tried to scan the bomb game): Sorry about that. Since I don't have my own computer, I am going to have to type it in again, take another series of pics of the QR generated with my DSi, upload them to Facebook, download them to my flash drive, then upload them to the wikia. I have to use the Milwaukee Public Libary computer, and thay are...well...let's not say bad things about it.

My Friend Code is 3368-1310-0690.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sprite

276. Posted:

thanks was looking foward to it

I'm not saying let's kill all the stupid people, I'm just saying let's take off the warning labels, and see what happens. Friend Code: 1075-1228-4183

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bloodofgore

277. Posted:

GrabSomeEyes wrote:

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Here's the QR codes for Eos OS. I had around a hundred lines of coding done when I started today, and right now it's at six-hundred eighty-eight lines of coding.
Anyhow, hope you guys like it.

No offence, but my OS has 500 lines of code, and more things to do than you. And bleh, I hate it when people put the sample games in their OS. If I wanted that I wouldn't download an OS in the first place. When I finally get an SD card, I'm going to transfer games onto the actual system.

bloodofgore

AuthorMessage
Avatar

dragonrider4242

278. Posted:

could someone please post a qr code for a mario game? my 5-year old brother loves mario, and I want him to have more variety in his mario games.

dragonrider4242

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ramstrong

279. Posted:

Petit Computer Graphics Routine, and a tutorial for a simple Paint program.

http://ramstrong.blogspot.com/2012/10/petit-computer-journal1...

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Morpheel

280. Posted:

dragonrider4242 wrote:

could someone please post a qr code for a mario game? my 5-year old brother loves mario, and I want him to have more variety in his mario games.

This game is Mario-like, though it seems they changed Mario with another character recently, sorry.
The page is in japanese, but the QR codes are halfway through it, just keep scrolling and you'll find them.

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok