Forums

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Posts 241 to 260 of 1,621

Linput

id like to change my statements. i am still making sally guides for os's, but am also changing sally into its own os. I AM STILL KEEPING SALLY AS A HELPER FOR OS'S, JUST MAKING IT AN ACTUAL OS, AS WELL.

Linput-3DS friend code: 4725-8494-2702
Pokemon White 2 pal-pad code: 1979 9213 55

I'm currently looking for some peeps to make SALLY a website, facebook, and email. If anyone does this u will be mentioned as a producer in the SALLY OS credits! :)

Linput

jester os is cancelled, btw.

Linput-3DS friend code: 4725-8494-2702
Pokemon White 2 pal-pad code: 1979 9213 55

I'm currently looking for some peeps to make SALLY a website, facebook, and email. If anyone does this u will be mentioned as a producer in the SALLY OS credits! :)

portealmario

Awesome^3 os v1.7.3 is finished! Changedlog:
Mouselike cursor
Logo at start
Bgm
Planned for next version:
Background
Time
Support for new operating systems

meng 😐
3ds friend code:1762-2769-7142

Spagem

Cool. It'll be fun when your finished. @portealmario

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

portealmario

Ok, I have a question for people on this thread, should v2.0.0 of my os include all of the games put in this thread?

meng 😐

Spagem

Well... Maybe. Probably not Petit Farm though. And of coarse give credit to the people that made them. I say add the Megaman 2 demo, the nyan cat thing I put in, the 3D block game, and basically everything but Petit Farm. @portealmario

Spagem

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | My Nintendo: Spagem | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

portealmario

Ok, but why not petit farm?

meng 😐

Spagem

Because Petit Farm doesn't feel like it should belong in a collection like that. Maybe if he makes Petit Farm 2 and 3 you could make a Petit Farm Collection...

But really. I don't know exactly why but it doesn't seem right to have a big full on game in there. @portealmario

Spagem

portealmario

Well, I am trying to simulate a full os, like windows, which would include petit farm.

meng 😐

portealmario

Oh, and should I mod games on my os so they automatically go back to the os and include the qr codes?

meng 😐

Spagem

Ehhhh... I guess its fine if it has Petit Farm. But maybe when your adding it on you could make the character walk faster have the plants grow faster. Like every 3 hours it can grow a little more. @portealmario

Spagem

portealmario

So you do want me to mod the games for it?

meng 😐

Spagem

Yeah. Go ahead and do whatever. Hey can you add the Nyan Cat thing I found? @portealmario

Spagem

koopatroopaX

hey Morpthroid, how is picross coming along? i also think that i might have found another bug in Petit Farm v 1.1. I tried to plant i think about 16 carrots at once, and as i cashed them all in, (a couple weeks later), it went up to the 99999 then after the last carrot went in the deposit bin and i checked the next day, i had no money whatsoever! Is this a bug or is it just overflow from that 5 digit barrier? Please reply quickly.

koopatroopaX

Eel

I haven't been able to progress much because I don't have a stylus with me most of the time, but it is shaping nicely. It is completely playable but I'll wait until I design at least 50 puzzles and finish the puzzle editor.
I also have several projects open at once like Petit Farm, Picross, a money manager I'm creating for personal purposes, etc.

Well carrots are pretty expensive, so you only really need 9 to fill up your money... But do you mean it left your money at 0s?

Can we continue this in the Petit Computer thread?

Also @porteal: I don't really like the idea, but you can edit it (it's not like I can stop you from doing it after all). However, since I still plan to update it, your version will end up outdated sooner or later.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Spagem

No. He added this feature in to teach kids not to be greedy when they get lots of money and share it or else you will lose it all. @koopatroopaX

Spagem

tiger667

here's another program I made, this one is a stopwatch program that can track up to 6 different times. Currently the main is set to change color at 15 minutes and the others at 3 minutes (I wanted reminder warnings at those times) but they can be changed (along with the titles) by changing the code, they were declared near the top of the code to make changing them easier, but I suppose you could add a options menu to change and save them from withing the program (I just had no need to)

http://imageshack.us/g/1/9797315/

tiger667

steriaca

I just added QR Codes to two programs of my own over at Petit Computer Wikia (http://petitcomputer.wikia.com ).
Program #1: A simple print the date and time program, but I did include an ability to manualy refresh the date/time. http://petitcomputer.wikia.com/Date_Time .
Program #2: A rather ugly bomb disarment program. http://petitcomputer.wikia.com/bomb .
By the way, I am planing on a neater looking Bomb 2 game. I'll try to create the QR's and post them on the Wikia soon.
(Well, it beets me trying to type in japanies http locations and failing misably).

Edited on by steriaca

My Friend Code is 3368-1310-0690.

Sprite

Dude the 2nd qr code is not working it's scaning as a different program

I'm not saying let's kill all the stupid people, I'm just saying let's take off the warning labels, and see what happens.
Friend Code: 1075-1228-4183

GamingProton

Have a game in development.
It is a game with different stories including a Space, Wild West, and More!
Currently, the only story somewhat in development is the Space story.
If you have any ideas for a story, then tell me.
The game is called, "The Game" and it might take a while to release a full game.
I will release the QR Code when the first story is out.

3DS Friend Code: 1289 - 8255 - 6376

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.