Forums

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Posts 181 to 200 of 1,621

Sprite

Okay but also when I tryed to buy a badge it quit me out

I'm not saying let's kill all the stupid people, I'm just saying let's take off the warning labels, and see what happens.
Friend Code: 1075-1228-4183

swordx

Sprite wrote:

Okay but also when I tryed to buy a badge it quit me out

What did it say? Are you sure it wasn't just saying you didn't have enough gold? I know the Ice Badge is working.

Note: There's a bug with the burning of the herb. It should say use herb where it says eat herb, and it should say fire eye where it says burn herb. There will be bugs in this version due to it kinda being rushed. The final version should be just about bug free.

Also, if you want a hint as to what's to come, look at the data for the maps. The last bit of data should be a big hint...

EDIT: I found a badge problem. When you try to buy the poison badge, it buys the ice badge instead.

Edited on by swordx

swordx

neoxid500

I present (well not me I'm just posting the link to a game some other guy made ) PETITCRAFT!!!
Well not really... sort of... I mean you can break blocks

Swing your sword to break blocks, it will take two swings to break one block.
Also if you get fed up with trying to level up and feel like cheaing (cough cough ME cough) go to lines 72, 302, and 322.
Line 302; adjusting the PGLD variable alters your starting Gold amount and altering PKEY will change your starting Key amount.
Line 322; adjusting the PLV variable will adjust your characters starting level as well as the other stats that go along with that level.
Enjoy everyone!

neoxid500

Sprite

Cool game one of the problems is saving I'm sure one of us could fix that

I'm not saying let's kill all the stupid people, I'm just saying let's take off the warning labels, and see what happens.

neoxid500

Sprite wrote:

Cool game one of the problems is saving I'm sure one of us could fix that

True... I'm sure @Morphtroid could add it in if he wanted though ;P
But otherwise if you wanna save your level you'll have to change the starting level in the code :/

neoxid500

Sprite

Well yeah But Morphiod could fix global warming with his programs
Anyway what line of coding would that be.
Also I pretty much beat it except for levels and a couple chests

Eel

Untitled

Though, to be honest, I'm terrible at reading other's code. And I bet this game would need like, a bajillion MEM files to save.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Sprite

Good point. Also cool picross can't wait

GrabSomeEyes

Could a password system possibly be implemented to let people get back to at least the level they were on or something of the sort? I mean even without anything picked up, like a fresh spawn, it would help motivate finishing it in one sitting too. Although someone struggling might get an advantage out of it.
Just a thought.

Eos OS: http://conlogxl.forumotion.com/t12-eos-os-v10
3DS FC: 3695-0514-5044

KAHN

i suppose a password system would work almost perfectly. just make your passwords short

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

Sprite

That might work. Oh Morphiod God of Petit Computer, please humble us with your awesome program skills! [and funny picture ]

Edited on by Sprite

JadedSapphire

Wow... It has taken me A LOOONG time for the next Version of GalaxyOS.... Sorry.. I have been busy hacking my Nook Color into an Android 4.0 tablet...

3DS FC:2191-8088-7187
Yours?

Sprite

Where's my funny picture?

KAHN

wow, look at all this worship @morphtroid is getting

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

Sprite

He DESERVES worship!

portealmario

I have finished the first version of my os, but my computer is being difficult, so no qr code, eventually I will find out how to get it.

meng 😐
3ds friend code:1762-2769-7142

IAmSpike

I just joined this site, just to post my codes. XD Pretty good programs I've seen here.
Here's one of my programs. It's my first full program to use sprites.
Untitled

Previously Philip.

The most paranoid person on the net!

3DS Friend Code: 0559-7022-5853

GrabSomeEyes

I think I was talking about the wrong program.
Oh well.
When in doubt, passwords.

Eos OS: http://conlogxl.forumotion.com/t12-eos-os-v10
3DS FC: 3695-0514-5044

portealmario

Btw, how do you get program qr codes?

meng 😐
3ds friend code:1762-2769-7142

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.