DSiWare Forum

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Showing 1,681 to 1,692 of 1,692

AuthorMessage

Wilbur

1,681. Posted:

Hello every one. I am new here and would like to know if any one wants to make a game with me. I am open to any ideas

W!lbur_co

AuthorMessage

WilliamDonahue

1,682. Posted:

Sure.Hit me. I'm also new here.

Edited on by WilliamDonahue

WilliamDonahue

Twitter: WcDony

AuthorMessage

GraphicGenius

1,683. Posted:

I'll help you, I've been here for over 1 year, but I forgot most about SmileBASIC.

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens. Wait was that just a joke?

3DS Friend Code: 1478-3545-5136 | Nintendo Network ID: GreatGamer123

AuthorMessage

Wilbur

1,684. Posted:

Sorry guys forgot i posted on here with school and all, I would love to work with both of you and develop an rpg

W!lbur_co

AuthorMessage

Wilbur

1,685. Posted:

My friend code is 3308-4821-5122

W!lbur_co

AuthorMessage

Francis333

1,686. Posted:

how do u post qr codes here?

Francis333

3DS Friend Code: 1676-4500-0150 | Nintendo Network ID: ilovecopper

AuthorMessage

SuperGustafson9

1,687. Posted:

if anyone has a demo code they would like to give me id be happy :)

Nintendo 3ds Friendcode
0559-7296-2679
Latias

Game in Use - Super Smash Bros 3ds
Best Character - Yoshi (Max Power)

animal crossing town name - Alpena
Fc - 0559 7296 2679

Twitter: SuperGustafson9

AuthorMessage

TexMurphy

1,688. Posted:

This is a program that shows a menu with tap light buttons.

UntitledUntitled

Edited on by TexMurphy

TexMurphy

AuthorMessage

TexMurphy

1,689. Posted:

This is a background mapping program called "MAPIT" that uses GRP file format. It holds 8 maps, layer 0 and 1, along with a trigger map. To save a map draw background, press start, go to maps. Wait for the blue line, press A to upload your map to the top screen where the blue line is. Press start again to store map. Go to backgrounds and select Save Background. To load background Go to background menu, load background, make sure to visit maps to store maps into program. On maps you can press B to download map to bottom screen or A to upload bottom screen to top. If you need any help just ask. A program to read the map for a RPG has not been written. Note the backgrounds are stored in two color groups (big endian). The first color is the upper part of the number and the sencond number is the lower part of the number. Also added to the color is a 0 or 1 in the hundreds place for horizontal and vertical flipping of the tile so make sure to take this off in your rpg program. The action or event map is used to store wall locations, actions that may happen on particular ttiles, or whatever you design your program to do.
Untitled

TexMurphy

AuthorMessage

Wilbur

1,690. Posted:

Hello guys! Sorry I haven't been on here in a while. I am working on a game called "Prender Men", and I hope to be able to post it before February of 2015.

W!lbur_co

AuthorMessage

mystman12

1,691. Posted:

Well, this exists:
Untitled

Yep, I made a new (and finished!) game! Check it out here if you haven't already been scared away:
http://petitcomputer.wikia.com/wiki/Revenge_of_the_Crazy_Baby

I don't believe it! I won't believe it! There isn't a pinball right here! What kind of world do we live in, where there isn't a pinball right here? Well, I'm going to do my part! I'm gonna— umm... build a pinball! - Homestar Runner (Sort of)
Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter: mystman12

AuthorMessage

IncVoid

1,692. Posted:

demonstrating gosub return points are not remembered after using exec?
Untitled
Untitled
couldn't get the petit computer website to save it as quadruple :( when I selected the option it still saves as 105x105

Edited on by IncVoid

IncVoid