Forums

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Posts 1,621 to 1,640 of 1,655

My3DS

brizobst wrote:

Sorry about that! I edited the original post so it should be fixed...

I think that was nice. Way better then what I currently can do with Petit Computer.

My 3DS has the best Nintendo 3DS browser games.
http://my3ds.org/

brizobst

PainiteGames wrote:

brizobst wrote:

Sorry about that! I edited the original post so it should be fixed...

I think that was nice. Way better then what I currently can do with Petit Computer.

Thanks! What type of games are you planning on making?

brizobst

My3DS

brizobst wrote:

The best of the best. Or just something like Metroid Fusion or Donkey Kong Country. It wont be anytime soon though, I'm too busy working and making a game website.

Sypher40

PainiteGames wrote:

brizobst wrote:

The best of the best. Or just something like Metroid Fusion or Donkey Kong Country. It wont be anytime soon though, I'm too busy working and making a game website.

Yes. This is something I've been looking into, but my hands have been full with school, lua coding, etc. The only problem I could really see with making a Metroid game would be the level design, not sure there's enough space to hold the entire thing.

Anyways, for those who remember me, how's it going? Is Morphtroid still around with his awesome games and stuff?

3DS FC: 4682-9497-8006
"They don't usually look up until you land on them."
~Sypher using Jump Jets in a Mad Cat Mk II just above a Raven

My3DS

Sypher40 wrote:

Yes. This is something I've been looking into, but my hands have been full with school, lua coding, etc. The only problem I could really see with making a Metroid game would be the level design, not sure there's enough space to hold the entire thing.

There's plenty of space to do almost anything. The only problems that can ever happen is the game not doing math or sprites fast enough. With proper compressing/uncompressing there's basically infinite text, block positions, sprites, etc. I know from experience.

mystman12

I updated my game Infinite Office after like, months... Anyways, the QR codes for the newest version are on the PTC Wiki! Here's a link: http://petitcomputer.wikia.com/wiki/Infinite_Office
Btw, keep in mind that this is far from finished, but it's in a pretty playable state now.

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

randomous

Uhh... I made Sudoku. It has puzzles. It has colors. It has handwriting recognition. You should try it out.

http://petitcomputer.wikia.com/wiki/Sudoku

Lefties, you can play too. There's a "Lefty mode" which I tediously programmed just for you guys.

randomous

mystman12

The latest QR codes for Infinite Office. Now the first level loops, so you can play as long as you can survive! Also a bunch of improvements and additions, enjoy!
http://petitcomputer.wikia.com/wiki/Infinite_Office

Btw, if you haven't yet, check out the new Sudoku game by @randomous above this post. It's amazing!

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

hongdida

InsertPi wrote:

Zack56144 wrote:

Hello Everyone I am Proud to announce my latest version of Nova Operating System Version 0.6
Here is the Official Change log
-Added 2 New Databases
-Added a new Minecraft Recipe
-Started Pokedex Gen II
-Organized Air Launch

• Major Menu Improvement

=====================

Finally here are the QR Codes

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

=====================

FONT

=====================

Untitled

=====================

Enjoy! Its now up to 1800+ lines of code =P

I am extremely impressed!

wow, nice. But I have one question that can I generate qr code with different color combinations?

Edited on by hongdida

hongdida

Wilbur

Hello every one. I am new here and would like to know if any one wants to make a game with me. I am open to any ideas

W!lbur_co

GraphicGenius

I'll help you, I've been here for over 1 year, but I forgot most about SmileBASIC.

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens. Wait was that just a joke?

Nintendo Network ID: GreatGamer123

Wilbur

Sorry guys forgot i posted on here with school and all, I would love to work with both of you and develop an rpg

W!lbur_co

Wilbur

My friend code is 3308-4821-5122

W!lbur_co

SuperGustafson9

if anyone has a demo code they would like to give me id be happy

Nintendo 3ds Friendcode
0559-7296-2679
Latias

Game in Use - Pokemon Blue (Old School)
Wanting All Starters

Fc - 0559 7296 2679

Twitter:

TexMurphy

This is a background mapping program called "MAPIT" that uses GRP file format. It holds 8 maps, layer 0 and 1, along with a trigger map. To save a map draw background, press start, go to maps. Wait for the blue line, press A to upload your map to the top screen where the blue line is. Press start again to store map. Go to backgrounds and select Save Background. To load background Go to background menu, load background, make sure to visit maps to store maps into program. On maps you can press B to download map to bottom screen or A to upload bottom screen to top. If you need any help just ask. A program to read the map for a RPG has not been written. Note the backgrounds are stored in two color groups (big endian). The first color is the upper part of the number and the sencond number is the lower part of the number. Also added to the color is a 0 or 1 in the hundreds place for horizontal and vertical flipping of the tile so make sure to take this off in your rpg program. The action or event map is used to store wall locations, actions that may happen on particular ttiles, or whatever you design your program to do.
Untitled

TexMurphy

Wilbur

Hello guys! Sorry I haven't been on here in a while. I am working on a game called "Prender Men", and I hope to be able to post it before February of 2015.

W!lbur_co

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic