Forums

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Posts 1,521 to 1,540 of 1,621

Dsi_Mario

Hairmanban19 wrote:

@Xtremetdifan i'm so sorry, but i can't post part 3 this week because my dad got in a car accident like 30 minutes ago, my dad's ok but the car doesn't work now and i have to do a bit of things related to that. And then tomorrow i have church things to do. I'm not sure when i'll get to post it. I'm sorry that i can't post it, i know i sound like a lot of other people that lie about making their games and make up excuses, but i promise you i'm not lying. But anyway, have you played any other of my parts for Trinia? @Dsi_Mario i'll try your game when i have the time.

OK.

Edited on by Dsi_Mario

Dsi_Mario

Hairmanban19

@DSI_Mario your Run game could turn into something great! Good job!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

dudedude2211

I made this little 2d minecraft-like game called TerraMiner, and I'll try to have the QRs up tomorrow.
P.S I borrowed the sprite sheet from dirt miner, than changed almost everything in it

Coding languages I know: I have gotten pretty good with Flash/Actionscript, and I have decent understanding of SmileBASIC. I would like to learn C++ and Source.

twinArmageddons

Untitled
these are the qrs for modded minecraft ds
to enable creepers just enable mods
if you're within 4 blocks from a creeper then it will start to follow you. if you're within one block it'll blow up with a 1 block blast radius. there's a 1/10 chance to spawn a charged creeper, and they have a blue outline and the blast radius is 3 blocks. the creepers respawn, and there can only be 3 creepers at a time.

get in loser we're going titan hunting

3DS Friend Code: 2879-0639-8952 | Nintendo Network ID: merp_aottg

VincentFaraday

These are QR codes for an RPG waking engine that I made a while back. This might come in handy for someone making a game like Final Fantasy (or a Pokemon styled game).

Untitled

I wish I was on the Enterprise.

3DS Friend Code: 1048-8460-1195

Dsi_Mario

Hairmanban19 wrote:

@DSI_Mario your Run game could turn into something great! Good job!

I literally just noticed this post. Thank you @Hairmanban19.
As you can see I am making Run2, better (duh) than Run1. So after I fix some bugs in Run2, Run2 0.4 will be released or 0.5 or whatever version it will be...
Thanks again @Hairmanban19
Now it is time for fixing bugs.
yay... D:

Edited on by Dsi_Mario

Dsi_Mario

TexMurphy

Repost of BGMAKER (background maker). Fixed bug so now it saves front and back screen. Use L to switch views. Caution you can draw on a layer you have the view turned off. R and Dpad to scroll background. Credit given to @ramstrong for his advice. It would be nice to see his background editor too.
Untitled
ASTER2 Trigger Mapper. This program is used to draw a GRP file of color pixels that represent hot spots (triggers) for no walking areas, death triggers, and other events when a character walks over them. All of these trigger locations must be read by your program using Number=GSPOIT(x,y).
EDIT: Updated Bgmaker and Aster2 to take custom made background tiles.
Untitled

Edited on by TexMurphy

TexMurphy

VincentFaraday

I had a friend complain that the RPG walking engine should have comments explaining what does what, so I added comments inside the program. This set of QR codes for the engine has comments explaining what does what. If you don’t need this, then you could use the other one that I uploaded. This engine was pulled directly from a King's Quest game I've been working on. This Engine isn't perfect, but it gets the jobs done.

Untitled

CEEvans

I just started using this and it takes me back to old days when you had to think really creatively to play
with the space you were given... At any rate, I wrote and commented my first program, Experimenting
with the color, locate and other such text things, READING data fields and playing/Stopping music
as well as some basic button code and custom resources (Some edits to the font set.)

I'm hoping to add some features as I go, Maybe some animated stuff or something as
well as I learn more of this/Remember some old tricks. I haven't really touched
BASIC of any kind since HighSchool and that was a LONG time ago..!

1.0.0 of the program Music Player (MSIKPLAY) is here:
Untitled

0.1.0b of the font resource is here:
Untitled

Edited on by CEEvans

Warning. This thread may contain nuts.

VincentFaraday

I know Hanukkah is over, but I thought I would share something I made during the holiday. The QR codes below are for a dreidel program I made. It 's meant to be used as a replacement for a real dreidel (every year I have to hunt for one :/ ). On a side note, this program comes with a Hebrew font. I named the font IVRIT if anybody wants to use it.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

TexMurphy

Here is the background and graphics file put together in an RPG style world with collision.
Program Untitled
Layer 1 Untitled Grp Map Untitled
BGMAKER Layer 0 Untitled

Edited on by TexMurphy

TexMurphy

twinArmageddons

Untitled
here's the second demo of aottg
you're in the forest and you have to survive for 3 minutes
changes
-remade gas
-added death animation for titans
-improved the grab escapes and made them less broken
-added 2 new titan attacks, improved hitboxes and made it more accurate
-new deviant titan; crawler, crawls really fast and tries to crush you or jump up and bite you if you're too high (hopefully it's op )
-can hit titan's achilles tendon to knock them down for a bit
-npc is optional
-added pause menu
-minor graphical/performance improvements
i made a mistake on 2 lines; on line 767, replace the line with IF BTRIG()AND 32THEN END, and on line 970 replace it with IF TCHX>125AND TCHY>100AND TCHTIME==1THEN END and you should be fine

get in loser we're going titan hunting

3DS Friend Code: 2879-0639-8952 | Nintendo Network ID: merp_aottg

NJimmaculate

I have been dead weight on this site for a while and was never really clear in the one or two posts I made a long time ago... I am going to say this as sincerely as possible. When it comes to programming I have no expirence and need some wisdom on this situation I am in : I have had the sprites for a sidescroller I want to make and don't know what lines of code I need to use to start off.

Edited on by NJimmaculate

NJimmaculate

3DS Friend Code: 3308-5065-3976

Petitlife935

I would like to know how to load a CHRED called proj into my game. not only do i need to know how to load it, but i also need to know how to spset sprites when i load the CHRED> plz respond asap.

Petitlife935

Gimmemorecoinz

Hey here's some QR codes for a platforming engine I put together.
It doesn't use BG tiles, BGU tiles, or any BG or BGSCROLL commands.
It works quite simplistically and is commented as well as I could get it to be.
http://imgur.com/8AhR8c5

It uses gfill or gbox (your preference comment out one for the other if you want)
and vsync along with basically just drawing boxes and for loops and arrays.
Enjoy!

Got a project? PM ME on here!
Youtube: lostkitty64x
Want help with coding? PM ME! PM ME PM ME!! XD
FC: WIll post later.
Systems I own: ds lite, 3DS, PC/gaming, steam platform. I play alot of games. Just ask ! Minecraft anyone? :D

Gimmemorecoinz

Mystery QR code #1
http://imgur.com/BFpB5ie
Merry Christmas

Got a project? PM ME on here!
Youtube: lostkitty64x
Want help with coding? PM ME! PM ME PM ME!! XD
FC: WIll post later.
Systems I own: ds lite, 3DS, PC/gaming, steam platform. I play alot of games. Just ask ! Minecraft anyone? :D

VincentFaraday

This is a pack of songs I converted to MML. The songs in this pack are:
1.Crystalis Overworld Theme from the NES game Crystalis
2. Modest Mussorgsky's Pictures at an Exhibition: Promenade
3. Fanfare by Zachary Goldsmith
4. Hatikvah (Israel's national anthem)
5. Excerpt from Beethoven's Rondo A Capriccio Op.129 (Rage Over A Lost Penny)
6. Town by Zachary Goldsmith
7. Shtikah by Zachary Goldsmith.
Untitled
Song Pack No.1 by zacharygoldsmith, on Flickr

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.