Forums

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Posts 1,481 to 1,500 of 1,621

InsertPi

Ok, guys. I got bored so I made a basic interpreter of a language I call SimpleBASIC. It has very few commands so it's lightning fast. Here's the QRs:
Untitled
Here's a full list of commands and their syntax:
SimpleBASIC Command List Download
Just click "Download" and download the .txt file.

Edited on by InsertPi

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter:

InsertPi

Alright guys. SimpleC version 1.1 is here! CHANGELOG:
Renamed to SimpleC
Changed syntax of a LOT of commands
Added object support
Here's the QRs:
Untitled

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

mystman12

Here are the QRs to the latest version of my game:

Program:
Untitled

Tiles:
Untitled

Sprites:
Untitled

Use the link in my sig for a change log and more info. Also, note this is still FAR from finished.

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

Zack56144

Hey Guys! So it's been a while and i lost my 3DS in my collage dorm and i have no idea where it's at xD however once i find it i will release the longly delayed NovaOS V0.7 i already finished the update but im just not sure where i put my 3DS So anyways once i find it expect some more QR's
-Shadow

Edited on by Zack56144

Im Not Purple! >:|

3DS Friend Code: 0645-5989-4801

Zack56144

Okay the delayed Nova Operating System Version 7.2.1 is finally here! (I found my 3DS it was under my bed >.>) as promised here are the QR Codes.
More about Nova Operating System can be found Here
Official Changelog:
+Added Gen II (Pokedex)
+Added Credits
+Added New Game to AirLaunch
+Added New Recipie
*Bug Fixes
*Fixed Changelog
*Minor Improvements

And now here is the Official Release of Nova Operating System V0.7.2.1
The Program
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Nova Font
Untitled Untitled

Edited on by Zack56144

Im Not Purple! >:|

3DS Friend Code: 0645-5989-4801

Zalkia-ent

oh and I forgot to say a few more things.in minecraft nintendo edition,if there is no item or block there should be a hand displayed.there shoud have items like wood stone iron gold diamond picaxes,shovels,axes,ect.ah yeah and food like bread meat cooked meat ect.and placeble stuff like doors,ladders and torches.the blocks there will be is grass,dirt,stone,cobblestone,log's,wooden planks,sand,sandstone,gravel,and more!and there should be animal's like cow's,sheep,pigs,and wolves!monster's should be in this like creeper's,sadly,zombies,skeletons,endermen,spider's,and jocky's.I hope you can finish this minecraft nintendo edition quickly.I will be looking forward to it

email:[email protected]
if facebook,myspace,instagram and twitter were all shut down, 90% of the teenage population would go insane. if your one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy&past this to your signature and hope it happens. Wait... NO!

Zalkia-ent

and can someone make pac man on petit computer?

if facebook,myspace,instagram and twitter were all shut down, 90% of the teenage population would go insane. if your one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy&past this to your signature and hope it happens. Wait... NO!

InsertPi

SimpleC Interpreter v1.2! Changelog on the wiki.
Untitled
Some example programs!
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by InsertPi

Simon_X

This is an easy high score game. You get ten very very easy mathematical exercises like "3*2" or "5+3". The solution always is an integer between 0 and 9. That means you can solve every exercise by a single touch at the numeric keypad I implemented. My best score is 6.31 seconds for ten correct answers!

QR codes:
Untitled

Screenshots:
Untitled

Edited on by Simon_X

Simon_X

twinArmageddons

pokemon smash brothers version 1.0
Untitled
sprites
Untitled

get in loser we're going titan hunting

3DS Friend Code: 2879-0639-8952 | Nintendo Network ID: merp_aottg

Zalkia-ent

hey guy's I need someone to make dscraft for petit computer.I don't know how to program so im asking for someone other then me.dscraft is a homebrew based on the popular game,minecraft.I would like jumping in it so I can build a house n' stuff.we should use the bottem screen for moving the camrera.and 3D should be in it. IAmAperson I would like you to google dscraft if you don't know what it is.make it just like that game but have minecraft textures instead of the eld pack.we'll be very popular on petit computer if you do make something just like I said.

xusy

I made a Rock Paper Tissors game, with vs cpu and 2 players mode and other mode to determine who is the most faster in reflects; is posible for the blind people play this game thanks to the beeps.
Untitled

Edited on by xusy

xusy

InsertPi

Surprise! My first Minecraft DS update in a loooonnnnggggggggggg time... Anyway, what's in it this time?

Physics with sand and gravel (will be toggleable later)
/data command
Improved lag
reverted back to 16x16 textures
Better options
Sky, sun, and clouds
Auto world conversion for outdated worlds
and best of all...SLIMES!!!

Here's the QRs (and a bunch of them)!
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by InsertPi

fdsa

I made an Ear Training, blind people can play sorry for the deaf, they aren't unable.
Untitled

fdsa

Slayer

Happy 80th page, everyone!
If anyone wants to help with Apocalypse Rising, you are free to contribute. I can always use a hand.
The QRs are here, at the PTC Wiki page.

Edited on by Slayer

I have nothing really to say about myself.

Zalkia-ent

iamaperson I really like the new minecraft ds update and I have an idea for it!instead of calling just plain minecraft ds your game is better then that.it should be called,minecraft nintendo edition.and I have another idea for it.its's hard to move from button to d-pad,so you can put that on the bottom screen.so that would be easier.and please change the placeing and breaking block.like the L trigger for placing and the R trigger for breaking.and please add a third layer so others can make roof's for there houses,and jumping.well that's all I have to say,but please reply when you see this comment.

Zalkia-ent

oop's I forgot to say moving the camera,with the bottom screen

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.