DSiWare Forum

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Showing 1,461 to 1,480 of 1,685

AuthorMessage
Avatar

iprice

1,461. Posted:

Excellent. Sorry about the QR problems. It's pretty bizarre that when you save your program/sprites/fonts etc. they aren't automatically added to your SD card. Or are they and I was missing them? Dunno, but it's sorted now. Teething problems :P

I code, therefore I am.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BonChoi

1,462. Posted:

Ok thanks @iprice :) Happy Programming! :)

Programmer for Minecraft DS!

Press B!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ryankf

1,463. Posted:

Ryankf wrote:

Untitled
This is a solitaire game that i found and its a little glitchy but i think its fun.
I did not make this and do not know who did.
Have Fun playing!
(Sorry if its a little hard to scan)
And i was wondering if anyone could make more games life this maybe like Gin Rummy or Uno.(Wait uno doesn't use a standard deck)
I don't know if this is the place to make requests but i think if someone could that would be cool.If someone makes something like that please tell me.

Image site: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=b9cgtd&s=6

Did anybody check this out its a really fun Solitaire game without setting it up with real cards.

I like playing petit computer on 3ds but i'm a horrible programmer.
Oh and if you couldn't tell i really like yugioh.

3DS Friend Code: 4167-5052-2644

AuthorMessage
Avatar

randomous

1,464. Posted:

@Ryankf I did. I enjoyed it until it crashed just as I was about to win lol. I think I'll make a Solitaire game one day that uses sprites instead. Maybe it'll be Spider Solitaire though... I enjoy that game more than Klondike.

randomous

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TAINT_Zzyex

1,465. Posted:

Gamer os v0.1 alpha is done

im not releasing it because it has lots of bugs (as i discovered yesterday)
im going to release the Q rs when i get to v 0.2

"Did somebody say Aincrad?"
"No, go back to your own game!"
"awwww"
"And make out with Asuna."
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter: MetricCat

AuthorMessage
Avatar

iprice

1,466. Posted:

Ryankf wrote:

Untitled
This is a solitaire game that i found and its a little glitchy but i think its fun.
e tell me.
Image site: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=b9cgtd&s=6

It's pretty good. Like you say, it is glitchy, but still very playable. Nice one :)

I code, therefore I am.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Slayer

1,467. Posted:

Ryankf wrote:

@Slayer I really look forward to seeing you gladiators game.

Thanks, Ryankf. Gladiators is actually the closest to being released. I still have AI, placing and animating sprites as well as the health system, then I might have to edit some code, then I can release it in alpha. Of course I will share QRs here when I'm done.
And I might program instead of play this morning. I will, in fact. I usually play a real PC game but I've been encouraged to add some code to Gladiators.

Edited on by Slayer

"Hello sir, may I take your order?"
"Yes, I'll have a cheeseburger and fries..."
"I AM the cheeseburger and fries!"
Things you need to know about me:
I hate Texas.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sprat2000

1,468. Posted:

Sup...yes if yo were wonderin im new so i'll be posted some qr codes soon and ma first will be...plague inc!

Sprat2000

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sprat2000

1,469. Posted:

i'll be makin a "Demo" version or trial version of plague inc & im almost done so stay tuned

Sprat2000

AuthorMessage
Avatar

swordx

1,470. Posted:

Zzyex wrote:

Gamer os v0.1 alpha is done

im not releasing it because it has lots of bugs (as i discovered yesterday)
im going to release the Q rs when i get to v 0.2

How does an OS have bugs? It's just a menu system...

swordx

AuthorMessage
Avatar

twinArmageddons

1,471. Posted:

swordx wrote:

Zzyex wrote:

Gamer os v0.1 alpha is done

im not releasing it because it has lots of bugs (as i discovered yesterday)
im going to release the Q rs when i get to v 0.2

How does an OS have bugs? It's just a menu system...

it's still a program, and all programs can have bugs

get in loser we're going titan hunting

3DS Friend Code: 2879-0639-8952 | Nintendo Network ID: merp_aottg

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ryankf

1,472. Posted:

slayer wrote:

Ryankf wrote:

@Slayer I really look forward to seeing you gladiators game.

Thanks, Ryankf. Gladiators is actually the closest to being released. I still have AI, placing and animating sprites as well as the health system, then I might have to edit some code, then I can release it in alpha. Of course I will share QRs here when I'm done.
And I might program instead of play this morning. I will, in fact. I usually play a real PC game but I've been encouraged to add some code to Gladiators.

Awesome i can't wait.

I like playing petit computer on 3ds but i'm a horrible programmer.
Oh and if you couldn't tell i really like yugioh.

3DS Friend Code: 4167-5052-2644

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TAINT_Zzyex

1,473. Posted:

twinArmageddons wrote:

swordx wrote:

Zzyex wrote:

Gamer os v0.1 alpha is done

im not releasing it because it has lots of bugs (as i discovered yesterday)
im going to release the Q rs when i get to v 0.2

How does an OS have bugs? It's just a menu system...

it's still a program, and all programs can have bugs

swordx its not just a menu system.
it has a song picker for all 30 of the custom a magic background color changer, pokedex, crafting recipes, games, tutorials and more.

also im looking for games for my os. (i thought i should ask)

also randomes can i use your songs

Edited on by TAINT_Zzyex

"Did somebody say Aincrad?"
"No, go back to your own game!"
"awwww"
"And make out with Asuna."
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter: MetricCat

AuthorMessage
Avatar

randomous

1,474. Posted:

@Zzyex Of course!

randomous

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TAINT_Zzyex

1,475. Posted:

:) fello pikachu

"Did somebody say Aincrad?"
"No, go back to your own game!"
"awwww"
"And make out with Asuna."
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter: MetricCat

AuthorMessage
Avatar

InsertPi

1,476. Posted:

Ok guys! You don't know how EXCITED I am to release these! :D :D :D :D :D :D OMG SO HAPPY!!! Minecraft DS Beta 1.0!!!
Changelog:
Added credits
Replaced the crappy brick texture with 6 real textures (brick, stone, TNT, grass, dirt, planks)
Updated menu!
Panoramic view at menu
Splash text on menu

THINGS TO NOTE:
Until I create view distance, creating 32x32 worlds is disabled. Don't worry! You can still play your old ones. Just select the 32x32 world under Options, and once you start the game, pause it, and click "load world". Creating a world only makes a 16x16 world.
8x8 block texture support was removed because it was getting too complex with the raycasting.

Anyway, here they are!

Program:
Untitled

Fonts:
UntitledUntitled
For those of you who didn't have this during Alpha. Raycraft was it's original name. I changed to Minecraft DS after the Alpha 1.5 release.

Textures:
UntitledUntitledUntitled
UntitledUntitledUntitled
Why is one of them a different size? o_O

Edited on by InsertPi

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter: @PhilLovesPi

AuthorMessage
Avatar

InsertPi

1,477. Posted:

Morphtorok wrote:

Huh, how do you change the current block?

Go to Options then Change Block
Also, thanks for telling me the credits bug! It happened because a dim an array when the credits start up, so watching them a second time "double dims," crashing it. This should be easy to fix.

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter: @PhilLovesPi

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Anonymous_Ninja

1,478. Posted:

block IDs arent added yet so there is only one block texture at a time. you can change which block through the options on the main menu.

EDIT: @IAmAPerson beat me to it

Edited on by Anonymous_Ninja

nope, no signature here...
I lied, here's my friend code: 2406-5448-5608

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Morphbug

1,479. Posted:

Only by 7 minutes!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ryankf

1,480. Posted:

@IAmAPerson I love the new update. I think you may be able to make a full version someday. :)

I like playing petit computer on 3ds but i'm a horrible programmer.
Oh and if you couldn't tell i really like yugioh.

3DS Friend Code: 4167-5052-2644