Forums

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Posts 1,441 to 1,460 of 1,621

Slayer

Miblon wrote:

0Games wrote:

Miblon wrote:

After sweat, tears, blood, temper tantrums, suicide, death, more death, more temper tantrums, I finally finished my Quote Spritesheet.
It has most of his animations (note: I don't have Mimaga Mask on here, so it's just plain old quote for you >:c) and sprites, even some uncommonly used ones.
Here's the link:
http://i.imgur.com/1tngiUX.png
(note: if it doesn't work tell me)

That's a lot of trouble... You REALLY shouldn't make a game if there was suicide and that much death...
@randomous I was confused because I haven't played spider, I'll learn spider solitaire then play it, though it seems a lot like Klondike, due to the settings, and we both know that's great.

Guess I better QUOTE your message (ba-dum-tss)

Actually, there wasn't much death at all. It was mostly laziness and procrastination
If you want to use it, great! Just give me some credit in your program and it's all good.

Just commenting. I might use it some day...
My game... So close... I can almost feel it but really not physically...

I have nothing really to say about myself.

InsertPi

Well, here's what some people might call the biggest update so far. Minecraft DS Beta 1.5!
CHANGELOG-

Multiple layers! (you can build on both layers separately)
Four new blocks! (gravel, sand, cobblestone, bedrock) (unobtainable until 1.5.5)
Crosshair!
More updates to map saving!
Re-enabled 32x32 worlds!
Added 64x64 worlds!
Re-enables chat!
Updated credits!
Slightly redone main menu!
No more DATA for the maps!

Ok, ok, you just wanna get the program. Here it is!

The program itself:
Untitled

The new textures:
Untitled
Oops. Forgot to change the bottom...

If you already have Minecraft DS (any other version), then you don't have to scan these.
Fonts:
UntitledUntitled

Hope you enjoy!

-Phil (IAmAPerson)

Edited on by InsertPi

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter:

twinArmageddons

Untitled
v.0.05 of my attack on titan game

get in loser we're going titan hunting

3DS Friend Code: 2879-0639-8952 | Nintendo Network ID: merp_aottg

Rubiksboi

Very teensy weensy little thing that popped into my mind, so I birthed it about 15 minutes ago.
http://i.imgur.com/FNbZwA6.png
I'm going to try to make it a text adventure/horror game, so tell me what you think!

Rubiksboi

InsertPi

@rubiksboi I noticed on the main menu that it flashes. On the main menu loop, add VSYNC 1 somewhere.

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

popman

i'm new i stink at programing

friend code 3024-5344-9204 name joe

popman

i probably added your friend codes so please add me my friend codes is 3024-5344-9204 name joe oh sorry about this not being about qr codes

friend code 3024-5344-9204 name joe

Slayer

@popman Don't worry, if you want to learn then look up tutorials, function guides, and youtube tutorials, then you can get good and ask questions, and you'll be better.

I have nothing really to say about myself.

iprice

Here's a WIP of my new puzzle game, Drench -

Untitled

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Use the touchsscreen to select the "virtual paints" to drench the board with just one colour. You have an ever decreasing number of moves to complete the level.

I code, therefore I am.

InsertPi

MINECRAFT DS BETA 1.6 IS HERE! Changelog:
Render distance
Crappy looking fog
ADJUSTED CONTROLS
Inventory! Press the "Inventory" button at the bottom-left
Touch controls for people with broken buttons!
Improvements to map saving/reading

What's new in map saving/loading:
When the map is read, it makes sure that all the walls are there, because some people like to mess with the maps. It also saves and loads the version that a map was saved on, so it won't crash if it loads an incompatible map. Maps will be autoconverted in Beta 1.7.

The program:
Untitled

If you already have Minecraft DS Beta 1.5, you don't need to can this one
The textures:
Untitled

If you already have Minecraft DS (any other version), then you don't have to scan these.
Fonts:
UntitledUntitled

I hope you enjoy!
-Phil

twinArmageddons

Untitled
my entry for the petit computer interactive art contest
its really just an edit of aottg with 3dmg replaced with jumping and edited sprites

get in loser we're going titan hunting

3DS Friend Code: 2879-0639-8952 | Nintendo Network ID: merp_aottg

SmokedSausage

Minecraft DS Launcher V1.2!
Untitled
More updates to come!
Better profile creation
The Jukebox-A Minecraft music player!

Hi, I'm SmokedSausage and i like meemoos :^)

Twitter:

SmokedSausage

MINECRAFT DS LAUNCHER V2.0!!!!!
Changelog
-added the jukebox (Minecraft Music Player)
-Added A SMEXY picture to look at!
-Better Profile creation and Profile creation In-Program.

Download
Untitled
Untitled

Hi, I'm SmokedSausage and i like meemoos :^)

Twitter:

Gimmemorecoinz

Okay everyone. It's late. you probably might not frequently check the petit smash bros wikia page.
Just so you know I've been working on petit smash bros and I realized I could technically post a checkpoint version of V1.2 LITE. This is by all means NOT a full release of V1.2 LITE so in other words.. a checkpoint version of V1.2 LITE stable.
You can all get the QRS here: http://imgur.com/iBkvSaC
http://i.imgur.com/Dl2xEkb.png
http://imgur.com/rmOr9Fx

If you want to post your comments and feedback it's appreciated.

Got a project? PM ME on here!
Youtube: lostkitty64x
Want help with coding? PM ME! PM ME PM ME!! XD
FC: WIll post later.
Systems I own: ds lite, 3DS, PC/gaming, steam platform. I play alot of games. Just ask ! Minecraft anyone? :D

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.