Forums

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Posts 1,421 to 1,440 of 1,621

InsertPi

@BrianXP7 Hi! Yes, this is the QR thread. The main thread (which can sometimes go 5 pages a day) is here. I hope you become part of the community!

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter:

BrianXP7

Thanks man! Glad to see some familiar people here.

BrianXP7

3DS Friend Code: 4270-2463-9821 | Nintendo Network ID: BrianXP7 | Twitter:

randomous

Well, I've updated Klondike Solitaire again (probably for the last time, unless someone finds a terrible bug or wants another cool feature). Now, instead of having a plain black background, you can choose between 6 felt backgrounds. Fancy! Plus, I've added 4 more novelty cards backs, 3 of which deal with Petit Computer. I hope you enjoy it!

Klondike (Solitaire) Wiki

randomous

VincentFaraday

@Hairmanban19 Glad you like it. The game currently only has five levels, but I will add more later. I am not exactly sure how to do it, but I would like to make it where players can create their own map for this game.

I wish I was on the Enterprise.

3DS Friend Code: 1048-8460-1195

Hairmanban19

calc84maniac wrote:

Any Steins;Gate fans here? I just finished porting the demo version of Steins;Gate's 8-bit sequel to Petit Computer!

Untitled

In the interest of brevity, I'll link to my main release post with QR codes here: http://www.omnimaga.org/index.php?topic=14015.msg305874#msg30...

This is just amazing! I've never played Steins Gate. I have been waiting for such a good text-adventure game to come to Petit Computer!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

JadedSapphire

Hairmanban19 wrote:

calc84maniac wrote:

Any Steins;Gate fans here? I just finished porting the demo version of Steins;Gate's 8-bit sequel to Petit Computer!

Untitled

In the interest of brevity, I'll link to my main release post with QR codes here: http://www.omnimaga.org/index.php?topic=14015.msg305874#msg30...

This is just amazing! I've never played Steins Gate. I have been waiting for such a good text-adventure game to come to Petit Computer!

Last I checked, Steins;Gate was an amazing anime series. There is a game? (Other than the one created for Petit Computer)

3DS FC:2191-8088-7187
Yours?

calc84maniac

boxtropica wrote:

Last I checked, Steins;Gate was an amazing anime series. There is a game? (Other than the one created for Petit Computer)

Yeah, the anime was actually based on a game. This demo I ported is actually for the sequel to the game (and the anime), but it's a bit of a spinoff.

calc84maniac

randomous

Oy, you finally finished that? Awesome! How long have you been working on it... I saw your post over at Omnimaga.

Edit: Oh yeah, if anybody cares, I updated Klondike with a very small fix for cards flashing at the upper left hand corner (it was a rare occurrence, but it still bugged me).

Klondike (Solitaire) Wiki

Edit2: Bah, I keep forgetting stuff. I also put a "depackaged" version of Klondike on the page above so that you guys could alter the resources (change cards/code and stuff without worrying about packaging). I also included instructions on how to change card designs, which also includes information on where to find important data and how changing it will affect the game.

Edit3: Man, I stink at this lol. @calc84maniac, would you mind if I put this on the Petit Computer Wiki? There are quite a lot of people over there, and I'm sure they'd love to play it!

Edited on by randomous

randomous

Hairmanban19

@calc84maniac yay! I beat the demo! How did you put the options on the top part of the keyboard?

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

calc84maniac

randomous wrote:

Oy, you finally finished that? Awesome! How long have you been working on it... I saw your post over at Omnimaga.

@calc84maniac, would you mind if I put this on the Petit Computer Wiki? There are quite a lot of people over there, and I'm sure they'd love to play it!

Oh geez, it's been at least... since early February? Possibly earlier than that, I'm just going by "last modified" date on some files. I know it can't have been earlier than 2013 because I accidentally lost all my Petit Computer data when doing a system transfer to my 3DS XL. And yeah, I don't mind at all if it goes on the wiki.

Edit: I'll try to put it on the wiki myself. It'll be good practice.
Edit2: Here it is! http://petitcomputer.wikia.com/wiki/Steins;Gate_8-bit

Hairmanban19 wrote:

@calc84maniac yay! I beat the demo! How did you put the options on the top part of the keyboard?

I used the KEY command. It goes like KEY N,"text" where N is the slot from 1 to 5.

Edited on by calc84maniac

calc84maniac

randomous

Well, here's Spider Solitaire. It's set up the same as Klondike, so it's nice and familiar. I hope you enjoy it!

randomous

epicguy500

Hey guys! I'm Epicguy500i made my account on Nintendo life and the wiki also the maker of EPIC OS i have not finish i might get an SD card someday soon when i finish it it kind of looks like Nova OS but I'm not copying. I'm also a fan of Club Penguin and I'm in the Fanon wiki.

Edited on by epicguy500

epicguy500

Slayer

randomous wrote:

Well, here's Spider Solitaire. It's set up the same as Klondike, so it's nice and familiar. I hope you enjoy it!

Just checking what was new on the sharing thread, found you posting this, and I'm trying this immediately.

I have nothing really to say about myself.

Miblon

After sweat, tears, blood, temper tantrums, suicide, death, more death, more temper tantrums, I finally finished my Quote Spritesheet.
It has most of his animations (note: I don't have Mimaga Mask on here, so it's just plain old quote for you >:c) and sprites, even some uncommonly used ones.
Here's the link:
http://i.imgur.com/1tngiUX.png
(note: if it doesn't work tell me)

Edited on by Miblon

This isn't a interesting signature. Go look at someone elses.
Friend Code: 5370-0889-8930

Slayer

Miblon wrote:

After sweat, tears, blood, temper tantrums, suicide, death, more death, more temper tantrums, I finally finished my Quote Spritesheet.
It has most of his animations (note: I don't have Mimaga Mask on here, so it's just plain old quote for you >:c) and sprites, even some uncommonly used ones.
Here's the link:

That's a lot of trouble... You REALLY shouldn't make a game if there was suicide and that much death...
@randomous I was confused because I haven't played spider, I'll learn spider solitaire then play it, though it seems a lot like Klondike, due to the settings, and we both know that's great.

I have nothing really to say about myself.

Miblon

0Games wrote:

Miblon wrote:

Here's the link:

That's a lot of trouble... You REALLY shouldn't make a game if there was suicide and that much death...
@randomous I was confused because I haven't played spider, I'll learn spider solitaire then play it, though it seems a lot like Klondike, due to the settings, and we both know that's great.

Guess I better QUOTE your message (ba-dum-tss)

Actually, there wasn't much death at all. It was mostly laziness and procrastination
If you want to use it, great! Just give me some credit in your program and it's all good.

This isn't a interesting signature. Go look at someone elses.
Friend Code: 5370-0889-8930

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.