Forums

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Posts 1,401 to 1,420 of 1,621

Anonymous_Ninja

block IDs arent added yet so there is only one block texture at a time. you can change which block through the options on the main menu.

EDIT: @IAmAPerson beat me to it

Edited on by Anonymous_Ninja

nope, no signature here...
I lied, here's my friend code: 2406-5448-5608

Ryankf

@IAmAPerson I love the new update. I think you may be able to make a full version someday.

I like playing petit computer on 3ds but i'm a horrible programmer.
Oh and if you couldn't tell i really like yugioh.

3DS Friend Code: 4167-5052-2644

TAINT_Zzyex

iamaperson could you make it so you can look around with the touch screen... my r and l buttons are broken. also are you planing on finishing person rpg 2. i would like to find out how it ends

"Did somebody say Aincrad?"
"No, go back to your own game!"
"awwww"
"And make out with Asuna."
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter:

TAINT_Zzyex

im making siri for petit computer! its called ziri. you ask it a question and it answers it. i have math problems 0+0 to 10+10. i also have random questions and stuff i will put up the qrs in a few

"awwww"
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter:

InsertPi

Zzyex wrote:

iamaperson could you make it so you can look around with the touch screen... my r and l buttons are broken. also are you planing on finishing person rpg 2. i would like to find out how it ends

Yes, when I add the touch screen control option, almost everything will be controlled be the touch screen. But it will be an option. Also, I will not finish Person RPG II, so feel free to finish it yourself and give out the QRs!

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter:

TAINT_Zzyex

http://petitcomputer.wikia.com/wiki/Ziri?action=edit&sect... link to ziris qrs any help with this project would be apreaciated i would like to have random quotes at the begining (i already programmed them in i just dont know how to use them.) any question you think i could add i will add

Edited on by TAINT_Zzyex

"awwww"
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter:

InsertPi

Zzyex wrote:

im making siri for petit computer! its called ziri. you ask it a question and it answers it. i have math problems 0+0 to 10+10. i also have random questions and stuff i will put up the qrs in a few

Just use MID$ so you don't have to program all the combinations for math. Like this:
IMPUT MATH$
IR=LEN(MATH$)
@IR
FOR I=I TO LEN(MATH$)
NT$=MID$(MATH$,I,1)
IF NT$!="0" AND NT$!="1" AND NT$!="2" AND NT$!="3" AND NT$!="4" AND NT$!="5" THEN OTF=1
IF OTF==1 AND NT$!="6" AND NT$!="7" AND NT$!="8" AND NT$!="9" THEN SWAP IR,I:GOTO @AS
IF N==1 THEN N1S$=N1S$+NT$ ELSE N2S$=N2S$+NT$
@AS
NEXT
IR=IR+1
SWAP I,IR
IF N==1 THEN N=2 ELSE N=0
IF N==2 THEN GOTO @LOOP
SUM=VAL(N1S$)+VAL(N2S$)
PRINT SUM

This will print only the sum. Tweak this to your needs. This is also UNTESTED code, so it might not work. Work with it if it doesn't work, or tell me what doesn't work in it.

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

TAINT_Zzyex

thanks for your help i will add that now

"awwww"
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter:

InsertPi

Zzyex wrote:

Lets keep general conversation, discussion, and help here. This is only for posting QRs.

iprice

Petit Push "A To Restart" bug and other bits sorted. If you've already downloaded/scanned the game you only need the first 4 QRs below.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Thanks to Slayer for the reminder.

I code, therefore I am.

TAINT_Zzyex

iamaperson thanks for your help but it wasnt what i needed. the calculator didnt let me add other questions to ask. ziris not just a calculator its also a database [somewhat]. thanks for your help though

"awwww"
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter:

TAINT_Zzyex

IAmAPerson wrote:

Zzyex wrote:

Lets keep general conversation, discussion, and help here. This is only for posting QRs.

theres plenty of banter on this forum

"awwww"
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter:

Ryankf

@iprice the restart is fixed and it being stuck on level 32 awesome game too!

I like playing petit computer on 3ds but i'm a horrible programmer.
Oh and if you couldn't tell i really like yugioh.

3DS Friend Code: 4167-5052-2644

theblackdragon

Zzyex wrote:

IAmAPerson wrote:

Zzyex wrote:

theres plenty of banter on this forum

It needs to end. Please, use the other thread for casual discussion and asking questions, and this thread for posting your QR codes only. Thank you! :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

randomous

Well, I've finally finished my Solitaire game... I think. I got inspired to make Solitaire when I played someone else's character art solitaire (posted a page or two back) and thought it would be really cool if I made one that used sprites (and more). So that's what I did; try it out!

Untitled

A short description can be found here. You may need to view the image in a new tab so it's not blurry: right click the image and select "open in new tab" or "open in new window".

You can also find the game on the Petit Computer Wiki.

Edited on by randomous

randomous

VincentFaraday

I haven't had a lot of time to work on stuff since I took Organic II this summer, but I have managed to make one game during that time. The game resembles "Portal". The game contains five level at present (still in beta). The shoulder buttons are used to shoot out fireballs that create portals, up and down are used to change the firing angle, X and Y are used to change which portal is the exit/entrance. The music in this game is Modest Mussorgsky's "Pictures at an Exhibition Promenade"
VVV link to qr code VVV
http://www.flickr.com/photos/97307223@N08/9652786623/lightbox/

I wish I was on the Enterprise.

3DS Friend Code: 1048-8460-1195

JadedSapphire

GALAXY OS V0.2

So far, it includes:

~ Home and System Menus (accessed by L/R Buttons on Desktop) ~OS Info (System Menu) ~Shutdown/Reboot (System Menu) ~Application List (Add your apps for easy launch- Home Menu)

Todo next update:
(Function update)
~Persistent Clock ~Settings ~Terminal ~Accounts (Pass optional) ~Backgrounds for windows (Transparency is slightly annoying)

Some things I'll do soon:
~Touch Screen Compatibility ~Add App to App List without any code editing ~Run Galaxy OS on touch screen while top screen apps run (Only works with compatible applications) ~File Manager ~Text editor ~Calculator ~More
Untitled

Edited on by JadedSapphire

3DS FC:2191-8088-7187
Yours?

InsertPi

Alright! Minecraft DS Beta 1.1! In this update:

• Block IDs! You can now have 6 blocks all at once (Brick, stone, wood, grass, dirt, TNT)
  • Slight improvement on lag
  • Added hotbar on touch screen
  • Updated credits
  • Changed map-saving system a bit
  • Bug fixes

In the upcoming update (Beta 1.2):

• Multiple control options (button and touch screen controlling)
  • More improvement on lag
  • Make the touch GUI look a bit better
  • Render distance
  • Re-enable 32x32 worlds
  • Add 64x64 worlds

NOTE - Your old maps will no longer work in this update!
NOTE - Chat is temporarily disabled!

Here are the QRs! (Finally!)

For the program itself:
Untitled

For the fonts:
UntitledUntitled

For the textures:
Untitled

Where you can find me and keep up with updates!
Minecraft DS Wiki
General Petit Computer Talk
Petit Computer Live Chat

BrianXP7

Hi. I decided to join after seeing what was all the commotion about here. So, here I am. Also, this is a QR sharing thread right? Here's my program:

Untitled

It's yet another operating system but I'm planning on making it fully touch based. I'm on Petit Computer Wiki most of the time so here's more info on the program here: http://petitcomputer.wikia.com/wiki/PetiTouch

Edited on by BrianXP7

BrianXP7

3DS Friend Code: 4270-2463-9821 | Nintendo Network ID: BrianXP7 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.