DSiWare Forum

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Showing 141 to 160 of 1,696

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ejamer

141. Posted:

Guys, this is the QR sharing thread. If your post doesn't include a QR code (or a link to QR codes) then don't post it here. If you want to discuss programs or other matters, do it in the discussion thread: http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/dsiware/petit_computer

ejamer

Nintendo Network ID: ejamer

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Linput

142. Posted:

thx morphtroid :D

Linput-3DS friend code: 4725-8494-2702
Pokemon White 2 pal-pad code: 1979 9213 55

I'm currently looking for some peeps to make SALLY a website, facebook, and email. If anyone does this u will be mentioned as a producer in the SALLY OS credits! :)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Linput

143. Posted:

xD I was just thinking about how last week i was TERRIBLE at basic! xD

Linput-3DS friend code: 4725-8494-2702
Pokemon White 2 pal-pad code: 1979 9213 55

I'm currently looking for some peeps to make SALLY a website, facebook, and email. If anyone does this u will be mentioned as a producer in the SALLY OS credits! :)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Linput

144. Posted:

Change Log
-New Main menu system
-Updated password system(get the password wrong to see)
Plans for V0.3
-Update all menus
-Start on Minecraft
-Better letter based pass system
-Background!
Notes for V0.3
The password is still 1234.
What do you guys think of a menu styled kinda like the iPhone/iPod using sprites? Or should I keep the current menu style but enhance the graphics?

I have also started on a two player game, but I don't know how to allow more than one button press at a time. Post what you think about this and how I can improve it. REMEMBER! This is only Version 0.3, not 3.0 Version 1.0 will have all the planed features.

[/quote]

I would like the ipod menu! :D

Linput-3DS friend code: 4725-8494-2702
Pokemon White 2 pal-pad code: 1979 9213 55

I'm currently looking for some peeps to make SALLY a website, facebook, and email. If anyone does this u will be mentioned as a producer in the SALLY OS credits! :)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

JadedSapphire

145. Posted:

Just uploaded the first tutorial on conlogxl.com
:D

3DS FC:2191-8088-7187
Yours?

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GrabSomeEyes

146. Posted:

@Sypher40 take a look at this SmileBoom made two player game for ideas: http://smileboom.com/special/petitcom/pochette-starbattler.html
@boxtropica Great! Can't wait to get learning.
Edit: @Sypher40 Here's another one! http://smileboom.com/special/petitcom/pochette-vssnake.html It's a port of Tron SmileBoom made called Snake Vs.
You can create the QR codes to get the program on this website: http://www2.u-netsurf.ne.jp/~ozawa/petitcom/petiteditor.html
Just copy the coding into the the box and click the "Generate QR Code" button.
Also, @Morphtroid saw PetitFarm on PetitComputerWiki. Nice.
Edit #2: Whoops. Responded to the wrong person. Oh well.

Edited on by GrabSomeEyes

Eos OS: http://conlogxl.forumotion.com/t12-eos-os-v10
3DS FC: 3695-0514-5044

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sypher40

147. Posted:

Linput14 wrote:

Change Log
-New Main menu system
-Updated password system(get the password wrong to see)
Plans for V0.3
-Update all menus
-Start on Minecraft
-Better letter based pass system
-Background!
Notes for V0.3
The password is still 1234.
What do you guys think of a menu styled kinda like the iPhone/iPod using sprites? Or should I keep the current menu style but enhance the graphics?

I have also started on a two player game, but I don't know how to allow more than one button press at a time. Post what you think about this and how I can improve it. REMEMBER! This is only Version 0.3, not 3.0 Version 1.0 will have all the planed features.

I would like the ipod menu! :D

I have changed my mind about the iPod style menu, instead it will be much different. It will be a scroll style menu, using the left-right d-pad to change options.

3DS FC: 4682-9497-8006
"They don't usually look up until you land on them."
~Sypher using Jump Jets in a Mad Cat Mk II just above a Raven

AuthorMessage
Avatar

JadedSapphire

148. Posted:

Oh, and I just figured you how to edit Petit Computer files on PC. So now coding Galaxy V2.0 should go much faster!

3DS FC:2191-8088-7187
Yours?

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GrabSomeEyes

149. Posted:

Sypher40 wrote:

I have changed my mind about the iPod style menu, instead it will be much different. It will be a scroll style menu, using the left-right d-pad to change options.

Sounds pretty cool.
@boxtropica PTCUtilities? If it is, let me know if you figure out how to get it to code in capital letters, I don't like it all coding in undercase.

Eos OS: http://conlogxl.forumotion.com/t12-eos-os-v10
3DS FC: 3695-0514-5044

AuthorMessage
Avatar

JadedSapphire

150. Posted:

GrabSomeEyes wrote:

Sypher40 wrote:

I have changed my mind about the iPod style menu, instead it will be much different. It will be a scroll style menu, using the left-right d-pad to change options.

Sounds pretty cool.
@boxtropica PTCUtilities? If it is, let me know if you figure out how to get it to code in capital letters, I don't like it all coding in undercase.

No, I use Notepad++
Notepad++ is very very helpful!
Since I don't just do basic, I use other languages for making PC apps I find Notepad++ very helpful! I haven't found on source code file that it can't read! (YET)

3DS FC:2191-8088-7187
Yours?

AuthorMessage
Avatar

JadedSapphire

151. Posted:

Oh, and I am almost finished with Galaxy OS V1.0 and Gamepack 1!
I only need to finish the new theme! :D

3DS FC:2191-8088-7187
Yours?

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Morpheel

152. Posted:

Petit Farm update!
Untitled

v1.1 Changes:
+Petit Forest area added.
+New daily items (on the forest).
+Now you can press B while holding something to eat it and regain health and hunger.
-Watering bug fixed.

I hope you guys enjoy the changes, and... If you find any bugs, tell me!

@GrabSomeEyes: Really? Wow, I wonder who posted it there.

Edited on by Morpheel

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ramstrong

153. Posted:

The Apple Picker Game, Part 1 is up at http://ramstrong.blogspot.com/2012/09/petit-computer-journal-...
It includes tutorial, basic gameplay, and qr code / source code. As helpful guide, I think it's important to see how the early design is implemented.

Part 2 is coming in a couple of weeks. This is where color, BGM, score, etc is done. Not much tutorial as much as design decisions.

Petit Computer Journal
Old site http://ramstrong.blogspot.com

Let's just call a spade, a spade.

3DS Friend Code: 1091-7596-4855

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sypher40

154. Posted:

boxtropica wrote:

GrabSomeEyes wrote:

Sypher40 wrote:

I have changed my mind about the iPod style menu, instead it will be much different. It will be a scroll style menu, using the left-right d-pad to change options.

Sounds pretty cool.
@boxtropica PTCUtilities? If it is, let me know if you figure out how to get it to code in capital letters, I don't like it all coding in undercase.

No, I use Notepad++
Notepad++ is very very helpful!
Since I don't just do basic, I use other languages for making PC apps I find Notepad++ very helpful! I haven't found on source code file that it can't read! (YET)

How do you use Notepad++ to edit Petit files? I have only used Notepad++ for Minecraft modding and such.

3DS FC: 4682-9497-8006
"They don't usually look up until you land on them."
~Sypher using Jump Jets in a Mad Cat Mk II just above a Raven

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GrabSomeEyes

155. Posted:

@Morphtroid I assumed it was you honestly. It has a link to this thread too I think. Going to go ahead and jump on V1.1 right now. :D

Eos OS: http://conlogxl.forumotion.com/t12-eos-os-v10
3DS FC: 3695-0514-5044

AuthorMessage
Avatar

JadedSapphire

156. Posted:

Sypher40 wrote:

boxtropica wrote:

GrabSomeEyes wrote:

Sypher40 wrote:

I have changed my mind about the iPod style menu, instead it will be much different. It will be a scroll style menu, using the left-right d-pad to change options.

Sounds pretty cool.
@boxtropica PTCUtilities? If it is, let me know if you figure out how to get it to code in capital letters, I don't like it all coding in undercase.

No, I use Notepad++
Notepad++ is very very helpful!
Since I don't just do basic, I use other languages for making PC apps I find Notepad++ very helpful! I haven't found on source code file that it can't read! (YET)

How do you use Notepad++ to edit Petit files? I have only used Notepad++ for Minecraft modding and such.

You just double click the file before making it a QR code, then double click it, then windows won't recognize it, then open it with notepad++

3DS FC:2191-8088-7187
Yours?

AuthorMessage
Avatar

koopatroopaX

157. Posted:

hey morphtroid i like how the forest has a calming music tone to it and the daily fruit idea works very well. i still think that it would be a good idea to expand on this forest idea and to also have certain plants or objects that take a season or so to grow there fruit or seeds so you can have more types of plants. also have you considered putting in missions? they could be helpful in the development of the game and they can open up avenues for amazing game play. for example you have to find 3 acorn trees and wait for their seeds to fall once they have fallen, you must plan and take care of them until they have fully grown and then keep it as a personal garden item, that you can use to sell its seeds. in short i am trying to say that you should make missions, and that you should try to make certain types of seeds be able to grow into personal items like trees, that can be used to sell their seeds for profit or to grow more trees.

koopatroopaX

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Peidorrento

158. Posted:

@Morphtroid Now that I played "Petit Farm" for a while I have to say: well done! It is really nice to see things growing, even though I found it a little too slow on the first couple of days.

I would change two things though: first, it would be really nice to have an "instructions" at the beginning (what is this? what am I supposed to do with that, this kind of stuff) and second, our Petit Hero gets tired really quick! Maybe a "fitness" engine (with a maximum after some days) would be nice? Like, if you play every day for 3 days, he will be a bit stronger; if you don't play for one day, he will be a bit weaker.

I have just downloaded the forest pack. Really cool too. Maybe it would be interesting (if you plan to expand the map even further) to implement another store with a really expensive tractor, just to gain some speed... he he

Keep the good work coming!

"A vingança nunca é plena, mata a alma e a envenena" - Seu Madruga
Presidente, CEO, Programador e único empregado da Peidosoft.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

triotip

159. Posted:

hey hello? can some one tell me how to make touch screen buttons? i've been messing w/ tchx and tchy and i can't get it to work for me

triotip

AuthorMessage
Avatar

swordx

160. Posted:

Here's the QR codes for a very early version of a game I'm working on. The current version is 1k lines of coding ahead, but I'll wait a bit before releasing that one.

http://s1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh581/sworddx/DUNGEON%20A...

swordx