DSiWare Forum

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Showing 1,381 to 1,400 of 1,680

AuthorMessage
Avatar

InsertPi

1,381. Posted:

Here we go! Already? Raycraft Alpha 1.4!

Changelog:
Fixed diagonal wall collision crash glitch
Added removing/placing blocks
Adjusted controls
New world is open instead of being maze-like

Of course, you're probable asking me "JUST TELL US THE QRS!!!" Well, here you go!
Untitled
Untitled
New Controls:
D-Pad - Movement
L and R - Look left and right
Touch Screen - Look up and down
Y - Open up chat
X - Jump
A and B - Break and place blocks respectively

Wiki Page: http://petitcomputer.wikia.com/wiki/Raycraft

Main developer and programmer of Minecraft DS!

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter: @PhilLovesPi

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Morphbug

1,382. Posted:

Yay, tangram. Anyone else likes these?

I made a simple tangram app. Hope someone enjoys it.

Untitled
Screenshot of the app.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Hairmanban19

1,383. Posted:

Morphtorok wrote:

Yay, tangram. Anyone else likes these?

I made a simple tangram app. Hope someone enjoys it.

Untitled
Screenshot of the app.

I like Tangram games! So i'll try it tomorrow.:)

...

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Zack56144

1,384. Posted:

randomous wrote:

@Zack56144 Thank you so much! You're in the credits, you know. Just for being so awesome lol. I also reduced the number of QR codes (using PTC utilities) so it's not so ridiculous, but I still provide the ridiculous 80 qr code sheet in case you need it.

I'm going to make a small update sometime soon that will change fishing a bit. I don't like the current spawn rate or rarities, so I'm making fish spawn faster and making rare fish more common.

I noticed! 41 qr's is much better lol and thanks for putting me in the credits! thats awesome :D

Im Not Purple! >:|

3DS Friend Code: 0645-5989-4801

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Patriplexity

1,385. Posted:

@Texmurphy Pokèmon Black and White are okay, in fact, before Black and White 2, It was great! Once you start playing Black and White 2, you really can't go back to Black and White. I honestly don't know why, It's not like that for any other Pokèmon game. If you're
going to get a Pokèmon game, I recommend waiting until October 12th when Pokèmon X and Y come out.
Back on topic...
Later today* I will post the QR Codes for the Beta Title Release of ADVENTURE X.
*I may not be able to post them today, however very unlikely that may be.

I always go to Nintendolife on my 3DS unless I am posting Petit Computer Programs. I would like to take a big shout out to Morphtroid/Morphtorok/Morphid/Morpheel. He is a genius, and his games got me where I am today. PETIT FARM FTW! (LOL this is outdated as heck, Petit Farm?)

3DS Friend Code: 1977-1482-5629 | Nintendo Network ID: Petraplexity | Twitter: ask_reddad

AuthorMessage
Avatar

steriaca

1,386. Posted:

Humm...I'm trying to get the QRs for Chardious, but not all of them want to show up on the public computer I am using. Any sergestions?

Um...forget it. I finaly got all Chardious qrs to show up, after reloading it for the upteanthed time.

Edited on by steriaca

My Friend Code is 3368-1310-0690.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Hairmanban19

1,387. Posted:

@Steriaca you should make more text games! I've always thought that Zombie Horde was a good game for your first text game!

...

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

AuthorMessage
Avatar

PetitProfessor

1,388. Posted:

Hey everybody I'm working on a call of duty game on petit computer I'm almost done with the game but I need guns good guns so if anyone is good on sprites help me with my game

PetitProfessor

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Hairmanban19

1,389. Posted:

PetitProfessor wrote:

Hey everybody I'm working on a call of duty game on petit computer I'm almost done with the game but I need guns good guns so if anyone is good on sprites help me with my game

Is it 2d?

...

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

AuthorMessage
Avatar

randomous

1,390. Posted:

Sorry, I know I said I wouldn't do this for a while... but people keep asking for stuff! I updated Village to 1.1.0 to include:
-Ability to change character skin at the shop
-Ability to buy multiple items (pathways and flowers. Multiple buying flowers only works in the catalog)
-Fish get scared away (they disappear) if you run close to them. Bugs fly faster if you're running near them
-Flowers wilt (but don't disappear). Water them with the new "Watering Can" item.

As always, please let me know if you find any bugs, or you don't like something! Thanks!

Village Wiki Page

Edited on by randomous

randomous

AuthorMessage
Avatar

InsertPi

1,391. Posted:

Hairmanban19 wrote:

PetitProfessor wrote:

Hey everybody I'm working on a call of duty game on petit computer I'm almost done with the game but I need guns good guns so if anyone is good on sprites help me with my game

Is it 2d?

He claims it's in 3d. Read my post on the other forum.

Main developer and programmer of Minecraft DS!

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter: @PhilLovesPi

AuthorMessage
Avatar

InsertPi

1,392. Posted:

randomous wrote:

Sorry, I know I said I wouldn't do this for a while... but people keep asking for stuff! I updated Village to 1.1.0 to include:
-Ability to change character skin at the shop
-Ability to buy multiple items (pathways and flowers. Multiple buying flowers only works in the catalog)
-Fish get scared away (they disappear) if you run close to them. Bugs fly faster if you're running near them
-Flowers wilt (but don't disappear). Water them with the new "Watering Can" item.

As always, please let me know if you find any bugs, or you don't like something! Thanks!

Village Wiki Page

Aawwwwww why do you have to make it hard now to catch bugs? That's my fav thing to do! Jk lol I'll get it in a bit after I stock up on fish and bugs.

Main developer and programmer of Minecraft DS!

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter: @PhilLovesPi

AuthorMessage
Avatar

randomous

1,393. Posted:

@IAmAPerson620 I'm sorry! It was requested, but I made sure not to make it too ridiculous.

randomous

AuthorMessage
Avatar

steriaca

1,394. Posted:

Hairmanban19 wrote:

@Steriaca you should make more text games! I've always thought that Zombie Horde was a good game for your first text game!

Zombie Horde was my 4th program and 3rd game. My first program was DateTime, and my first game was Bomb. I wanted to wait till I get the cash to pick up the Petit Computer eBook, but that looks so far off right now. So I'll give some game ideals on the wikia and hope for the best.

My Friend Code is 3368-1310-0690.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bloodofgore

1,395. Posted:

Ok, drop anything I said about any project I was going to make. I am focusing on one project now.

PetitPets

This game is all about taking care of your pet. You can train it to do tricks, play fetch, etc.

Planned features (Because it's easier than making paragraphs about it):

  • A whole town you can explore
  • Able to adopt two pets
  • Custom sprites
  • Not a text game (I learned to use sprites :D Why did I think it was so hard?)
  • Custom music if possible

bloodofgore

AuthorMessage
Avatar

InsertPi

1,396. Posted:

bloodofgore wrote:

Ok, drop anything I said about any project I was going to make. I am focusing on one project now.

PetitPets

This game is all about taking care of your pet. You can train it to do tricks, play fetch, etc.

Planned features (Because it's easier than making paragraphs about it):

  • A whole town you can explore
  • Able to adopt two pets
  • Custom sprites
  • Not a text game (I learned to use sprites :D Why did I think it was so hard?)
  • Custom music if possible

To make custom music, you'll have to learn a bit about the DATA command. It's not too hard; it looks harder than it really is. When people see how to do a C major scale with a piano:

DATA ":0@1T120O4V100"
DATA CDEFGAB<C

It usually scares them off. Go to the regualr forums and I'll explain it for you.

Main developer and programmer of Minecraft DS!

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter: @PhilLovesPi

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bloodofgore

1,397. Posted:

IAmAPerson620 wrote:

bloodofgore wrote:

Ok, drop anything I said about any project I was going to make. I am focusing on one project now.

PetitPets

This game is all about taking care of your pet. You can train it to do tricks, play fetch, etc.

Planned features (Because it's easier than making paragraphs about it):

  • A whole town you can explore
  • Able to adopt two pets
  • Custom sprites
  • Not a text game (I learned to use sprites :D Why did I think it was so hard?)
  • Custom music if possible

To make custom music, you'll have to learn a bit about the DATA command. It's not too hard; it looks harder than it really is. When people see how to do a C major scale with a piano:

DATA ":0@1T120O4V100"
DATA CDEFGAB<C

It usually scares them off. Go to the regualr forums and I'll explain it for you.

rWhat's the regular forums?

bloodofgore

AuthorMessage
Avatar

InsertPi

1,398. Posted:

bloodofgore wrote:

IAmAPerson620 wrote:

bloodofgore wrote:

Ok, drop anything I said about any project I was going to make. I am focusing on one project now.

PetitPets

This game is all about taking care of your pet. You can train it to do tricks, play fetch, etc.

Planned features (Because it's easier than making paragraphs about it):

  • A whole town you can explore
  • Able to adopt two pets
  • Custom sprites
  • Not a text game (I learned to use sprites :D Why did I think it was so hard?)
  • Custom music if possible

To make custom music, you'll have to learn a bit about the DATA command. It's not too hard; it looks harder than it really is. When people see how to do a C major scale with a piano:

DATA ":0@1T120O4V100"
DATA CDEFGAB<C

It usually scares them off. Go to the regualr forums and I'll explain it for you.

What's the regular forums?

Go to the Petit Computer forum page. We are happy to help with anything you need! I have already posted a tutorial on custom music! :D

Main developer and programmer of Minecraft DS!

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter: @PhilLovesPi

AuthorMessage
Avatar

InsertPi

1,399. Posted:

Ok guys! Here it is! Raycraft Alpha 1.5! This is the final Alpha version before we move on to Beta. This update:

  • Added pause menu
  • Added Loading/Saving Files
  • Pressing X now makes you "sprint"
  • Made toggleable 16x16/32x32 worlds
  • Uses GRP files to save
    Known glitch: Loading a map without it existing corrupts the world. Just restart the program to fix!
    Here it is!
    Untitled
    For the fonts:
    Untitled
    Untitled
    Remember: IT IS IMPORTANT TO SCAN EVERYTHING!!!

Raycraft Wiki: http://petitcomputer.wikia.com/wiki/Raycraft

Beta is on its way!

Edited on by InsertPi

Main developer and programmer of Minecraft DS!

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter: @PhilLovesPi

AuthorMessage
Avatar

randomous

1,400. Posted:

Well, @Gimmemorecoinz found a terrible glitch in Village, and there were a whole load of other glitches found by various people (including myself). If you're using 1.1, please consider updating to 1.2 if you plan to continue playing. I also added the ability to build/demolish bridges and added a new bridge type, so at least there's something new!

Village Wikia Page

randomous