swordx

Galenmereth wrote:

swordx wrote:

I had to rename it Duncrawl for my PTC...I used Dungeon for my game. lol

That's fine, I won't sue you

I've improved the game today with the following changes:

• Vastly better level storage using DATA and READ
  • Bottom screen is black
  • Pressing START brings up a menu on the bottom screen when playing, which lets you restart level, select a song to play, or return to the title screen
  • Music doesn't restart when you complete a level; instead, the volume is lowered while the victory beep plays

No new levels yet; wanted to get those things out of the way first, as the level storage rewrite required some engine changes. I'll be workin on new levels later today and for the next few days; I'll return here with info when I've got more. Below is the updated v0.5 if you want to play around with the changes. You can try creating levels yourself, too, if you want; it's much easier now

Untitled

ARGGG!!! I've beaten every stage EXCEPT for 8. Why is 8 sooooo hard?

swordx

swordx

Galenmereth wrote:

swordx wrote:

ARGGG!!! I've beaten every stage EXCEPT for 8. Why is 8 sooooo hard?

The trick is to trap the left and right snakes, then lure the left in the water Does that help?

That's what I've been trying to do. lol

I beat your game now. I was trying on the wrong water before. lol

Edited on by swordx

swordx

Hairmanban19

Galenmereth wrote:

swordx wrote:

• Bottom screen is black
  • Pressing START brings up a menu on the bottom screen when playing, which lets you restart level, select a song to play, or return to the title screen
  • Music doesn't restart when you complete a level; instead, the volume is lowered while the victory beep plays

No new levels yet; wanted to get those things out of the way first, as the level storage rewrite required some engine changes. I'll be workin on new levels later today and for the next few days; I'll return here with info when I've got more. Below is the updated v0.5 if you want to play around with the changes. You can try creating levels yourself, too, if you want; it's much easier now

Untitled

I really like this! Please do more.

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

InsertPi

Galenmereth wrote:

swordx wrote:

• Bottom screen is black

Untitled

Played it and love it! I beat all the levels, and made a couple custom ones, thanks to how easy you made it to be able to do that.

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter:

Slayer

I might post QRs when I'm done with my sprites and bgs. Then I can release a demo for Apocalypse Rising.

I have nothing really to say about myself.

Zack56144

randomous wrote:

@Zack56144 Oh, I'm sorry! I guess I'll try to pack more into an update next time; I just like releasing them quickly so that you get more of the experience sooner.

No its fine village is totally worth it! =P

Im Not Purple! >:|

3DS Friend Code: 0645-5989-4801

Cdenw87

Anybody know how to use sprites that I've created?

Cdenw87

randomous

I know you're all tired of hearing me say this, but I made another Village update. There's a lot of changes, so make sure you read about them under "History" before you download... particularly because this update converts your save file over to a new format. I won't be updating for a while, so at least you won't have to hear "Village update" all the time!

Village Wikia Page

Again, make sure you read the update notes under "History" (Version 11).

randomous

damolii

@randomous I really like Village a lot, and that is the only reason I endure your constant updates XD.

I don't have a 3DS so what do I put here? -Damolii

Hairmanban19

UntitledUntitled Here are the QR codes for the demo of my first person RPG. There is about 5 different areas and one battle(thoughts,comments.etc) (ideas,suggestions.etc)

swordx

Hairmanban19 wrote:

UntitledUntitled Here are the QR codes for the demo of my first person RPG. There is about 5 different areas and one battle(thoughts,comments.etc) (ideas,suggestions.etc)

I'll try it out tonight. I just got Fire Emblem: Awakening last night.

swordx

twinArmageddons

Hairmanban19 wrote:

it looks good so far

get in loser we're going titan hunting

3DS Friend Code: 2879-0639-8952 | Nintendo Network ID: merp_aottg

Hairmanban19

twinArmageddons wrote:

Hairmanban19 wrote:

it looks good so far

Yeah,well,i meant to post the QR codes for the SCRED files,which make the game a lot better,i'll post them today. But i'm glad you like it! The full game will be much better!

Hairmanban19

UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled Here are the SCRED files for my first person RPG,these files make the game a little better so once you scan these i recommend playing through the demo again. NOTE:There was supposed to be a SCRED file for the first area but it got deleted,but there are still SCRED files for the other areas.

Edited on by Hairmanban19

randomous

Well, now you really won't have to hear me say this for a while. I've made the last Village update I'll make for quite some time. Since the game has most of what I originally planned to include, I've just decided to call it "1.0" instead of a demo. I know it's such an arbitrary point, and it's not like it makes a difference what I call it. It's just for personal satisfaction I guess. The only addition to this update is ores, so at least now you can "complete" the journal. At some point you should be rewarded for that, but for now you'll just have to revel in the glory of a filled journal (if you complete it). I'll add cool, informative descriptions for each entry, so that should be fun. As always, let me know if you find bugs (I didn't change much this time, but stuff happens). Thanks for playing!

Village Wikia Page

randomous

dj123barringto

Im new to this site, petit computer and programming. I was hoping you guys know a good place to learn the basics of BASIC. My ultimate goal with petit computer is to make a zelda link to the past clone.

dj123barringto

swordx

dj123barringto wrote:

Im new to this site, petit computer and programming. I was hoping you guys know a good place to learn the basics of BASIC. My ultimate goal with petit computer is to make a zelda link to the past clone.

Keep generl disscusion to the main thread please. And yes, I know I break that rule sometimes.

swordx

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.