Forums

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Posts 1,241 to 1,260 of 1,621

InsertPi

swordx wrote:

IAmAPerson620 wrote:

Waffle003 wrote:

I started a big project 2 months ago with my brother (almost 3 now) that I haven't mentioned before. So I'm revealing Super Smash Bros for Petit Computer! Keep in mind his is 2 months progress, so it's far into progress, much, much over due demo coming soon! All details can be found on the Petit Computer Wikia, including the version history (just finished 1.9, 2.0 is the demo!)

Wow! Will there be CPU opponents or will it be strictly multiplayer (or both)?

Real time multiplayer is impossible on PTC...

Oh. derp. I somehow forgot the basics of SENDFILE and RECVFILE there. Anyway, that sounds awesome! How long till the demo? And can we have a link to the wiki?

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter:

randomous

@Zack56144 Oh, I'm sorry! I guess I'll try to pack more into an update next time; I just like releasing them quickly so that you get more of the experience sooner.

randomous

InsertPi

@randomous Can I have your friend code if you have one? If you have one but don't want to share, it's ok. [/OffTopicSpam]

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

Waffle003

I'm sorry I don't know how to reply, but it Super Smash Bros. has single and 2 players, you split the DS for 2 players. There are AIs, I just finished programming them. I'm glad your interested, if you haven't already you should check the wiki, I have a screen shot and full details there. (I don't know how to create a link either.)

Waffle003

InsertPi

Waffle003 wrote:

I'm sorry I don't know how to reply, but it Super Smash Bros. has single and 2 players, you split the DS for 2 players. There are AIs, I just finished programming them. I'm glad your interested, if you haven't already you should check the wiki, I have a screen shot and full details there. (I don't know how to create a link either.)

Do this:
[url=url to website here]
Then your text. And at the end:
[/url]
Example: This is a link to Happy Wheels.

And to reply, look at the top of a comment and click quote. It will appear in the comment bar. Scroll down in the comment bar until you see

[/quote]. Go to the next line, and start typing your response. If you did it correctly, it should look like this:

Example wrote:

Example text

Example response

Edited on by InsertPi

Waffle003

IAmAPerson620 wrote:

Waffle003 wrote:

Do this:
[/url]

And to reply, look at the top of a comment and click quote. It will appear in the comment bar. Scroll down in the comment bar until you see

. Go to the next line, and start typing your response. If you did it correctly, it should look like this:

Example wrote:

Example text

Example response

[/quote]
Thanks!

Waffle003

Waffle003

Waffle003 wrote:

IAmAPerson620 wrote:

Waffle003 wrote:

Do this:
[/url]

. Go to the next line, and start typing your response. If you did it correctly, it should look like this:

Example wrote:

Example text

Example response

Thanks!

[/quote]
Um...did it work this time?

Waffle003

randomous

I updated Village... again. This one doesn't change too much, so feel free to pass over it (@Zack56144). I just wanted to get it out there now because I changed so much code, some ridiculously unrelated bug could pop up that I didn't find while testing. Here's the new stuff:

• Added a "Welcome to (Your Village)" sign when you start the game. This was requested by someone on the Wiki
  • Updated the minimap to be spectacularly amazing! Just kidding, it's just a real minimap now. It shows a zoomed out version of your village so you can see things like trees, decorations, the two buildings, the river, bridges, etc. Please let me know if it's hard to use now.
  • Added 2 new items: a House Mover and a Shop Mover. Now you can move your village buildings around as much as you want (once you get the item in your catalog). This item is sold in the statues shop slot.

Village Wikia Page

randomous

InsertPi

Waffle003 wrote:

Waffle003 wrote:

Waffle003 wrote:

IAmAPerson620 wrote:

Waffle003 wrote:

Do this:
[/url]

Example wrote:

Example text

Example response

Thanks!

Um...did it work this time?

You did it correctly; when I put

[/quote] in one of my comments, it messed it up. This chain of quotes is very messed up.

InsertPi

Comment taken down because I posted in wrong place. Please go here to answer.

damolii

Ok, everyone. Finally finished the demo for my rpg!! Please bear in mind 2 things. 1: I used PTC Utilities XD. 2:The main reason I am uploading these is so that if anybody has a fix for my collision, they can tell me. Well here it is!! http://imgur.com/a/DkYSp

I don't have a 3DS so what do I put here? -Damolii

damolii

@Galenmereth ARRGGGHH!! I was doing great until lvl 6!!! great game dude

swordx

Galenmereth wrote:

Here's a fully playable with 10 levels work-in-progress puzzle game. It uses text symbols for visuals, and levels are "drawn" with text (check the source to see).
I plan to create at least 30 levels total, with a few new enemy types and obstacles. In addition I want to make a level editor for the game, and a load level module, but all in due time. For now, have fun, and tell me what you think!

Untitled

I wasn't expecting much, but I was pleasently surprised! This is VERY fun! Keep making games, please. You're very good at it!

swordx

swordx

Galenmereth wrote:

Thanks for the kind words, gents! I've reworked my level storage system for the DUNGEON game now, and started working on new levels, an options menu (with music select and color settings). Glad to hear you're enjoying it so far!

I had to rename it Duncrawl for my PTC...I used Dungeon for my game. lol

swordx

swordx

Galenmereth wrote:

swordx wrote:

That's fine, I won't sue you

I've improved the game today with the following changes:

• Vastly better level storage using DATA and READ
  • Bottom screen is black
  • Pressing START brings up a menu on the bottom screen when playing, which lets you restart level, select a song to play, or return to the title screen
  • Music doesn't restart when you complete a level; instead, the volume is lowered while the victory beep plays

No new levels yet; wanted to get those things out of the way first, as the level storage rewrite required some engine changes. I'll be workin on new levels later today and for the next few days; I'll return here with info when I've got more. Below is the updated v0.5 if you want to play around with the changes. You can try creating levels yourself, too, if you want; it's much easier now

Untitled

lol But if one were able to sue over PTC, I'd be the one able to sue, because I was first.

That sounds cool. I'm on stage 7 right now.

swordx

steriaca

swordx wrote:

Galenmereth wrote:

swordx wrote:

• Bottom screen is black
  • Pressing START brings up a menu on the bottom screen when playing, which lets you restart level, select a song to play, or return to the title screen
  • Music doesn't restart when you complete a level; instead, the volume is lowered while the victory beep plays

No new levels yet; wanted to get those things out of the way first, as the level storage rewrite required some engine changes. I'll be workin on new levels later today and for the next few days; I'll return here with info when I've got more. Below is the updated v0.5 if you want to play around with the changes. You can try creating levels yourself, too, if you want; it's much easier now

Untitled

lol But if one were able to sue over PTC, I'd be the one able to sue, because I was first.

I too had to rename the program.

@swordx: Love DA1, but it needs a save/load function.

My Friend Code is 3368-1310-0690.

swordx

steriaca wrote:

swordx wrote:

Galenmereth wrote:

swordx wrote:

• Bottom screen is black

Untitled

I too had to rename the program.

@swordx: Love DA1, but it needs a save/load function.

I'm only just learning saves, and IDR all the variables in DA1...Maybe I'll make an update sometime...

swordx

Hairmanban19

Galenmereth wrote:

swordx wrote:

• Bottom screen is black

Untitled

This sounds really cool! I'll get it tomorrow and tell you how it is.

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

damolii

Anyone try out my demo?? I would like feedback. I'm currently trying to tackle a save glitch

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.