DSiWare Forum

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Showing 1,241 to 1,260 of 1,689

AuthorMessage

Patriplexity

1,241. Posted:

@IAmAPerson620 Well that sucks. Sorry. @sypher40 Please add my 3DS Friend Code too. Mine is in my signature.

I always go to Nintendolife on my 3DS unless I am posting Petit Computer Programs. I would like to take a big shout out to Morphtroid/Morphtorok/Morphid/Morpheel. He is a genius, and his games got me where I am today. PETIT FARM FTW! (LOL this is outdated as heck, Petit Farm?)

3DS Friend Code: 1977-1482-5629 | Nintendo Network ID: Petraplexity | Twitter: ask_reddad

AuthorMessage

Ganon35

1,242. Posted:

Where is the Galaxy OS 2.0?
I want it so badly!

Ganon35

AuthorMessage

Hairmanban19

1,243. Posted:

UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled Alright try scanning them now. Part 3 will be coming soon!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

AuthorMessage

InsertPi

1,244. Posted:

Due to a couple IRL problems (Please don't ask me), I will not be able to work much in PTC for a little bit. I do not know the time. Sorry guys.

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter: @PhilLovesPi

AuthorMessage

Sypher40

1,245. Posted:

IAmAPerson620 wrote:

Very sorry if it seems like I spam a lot, but I got the chat so that when you input:
/kick MrDerp You're an idiot
it will AUTOMATICALLY detect the name and reason for kick. Now I get to spend the next week trying to change all the coding. FFFUUUUUUU

Okay, can you PLEASE post how you did that, I have a few cool ideas that would work using commands like that.

~Sypher of the Chozo

3DS FC: 4682-9497-8006
"They don't usually look up until you land on them."
~Sypher using Jump Jets in a Mad Cat Mk II just above a Raven

AuthorMessage

InsertPi

1,246. Posted:

Sypher40 wrote:

IAmAPerson620 wrote:

Very sorry if it seems like I spam a lot, but I got the chat so that when you input:
/kick MrDerp You're an idiot
it will AUTOMATICALLY detect the name and reason for kick. Now I get to spend the next week trying to change all the coding. FFFUUUUUUU

Okay, can you PLEASE post how you did that, I have a few cool ideas that would work using commands like that.

~Sypher of the Chozo

A LOT of MID$ related stuff.

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter: @PhilLovesPi

AuthorMessage

twinArmageddons

1,247. Posted:

http://imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=done&l=img23/...
i made the best program in history
this will change modern warfare as we know it

get in loser we're going titan hunting

3DS Friend Code: 2879-0639-8952 | Nintendo Network ID: merp_aottg

AuthorMessage

Zack56144

1,248. Posted:

@twinArmageddons It says content can not be loaded

Im Not Purple! >:|

3DS Friend Code: 0645-5989-4801

AuthorMessage

twinArmageddons

1,249. Posted:

oops wrong link XD
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/23/gx9n.png/

AuthorMessage

InsertPi

1,250. Posted:

...I do not know how to respond...

AuthorMessage

Zack56144

1,251. Posted:

@IAmAPerson620 On your minecraft bukkit thing how did you get 2 different colors on the same line?? Its proably going to be simple but im noobish at BASIC lol

AuthorMessage

Zack56144

1,252. Posted:

da fuq did i just see??

AuthorMessage

Xtremetdifan

1,253. Posted:

.....O_O.....
This is the best program ever?

Pokemon Mains:Infernape,Stunfisk,Garchomp
Smash Mains:Sonic,Fox,Ike

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5259-4542

AuthorMessage

InsertPi

1,254. Posted:

Zack56144 wrote:

@IAmAPerson620 On your minecraft bukkit thing how did you get 2 different colors on the same line?? Its proably going to be simple but im noobish at BASIC lol

You can either do:
COLOR 1:?"Text here";:COLOR 2:?"More text here";:COLOR...
Or to refrain from complicated notation, you can do:
COLOR 1
PRINT "Text here";
COLOR...
Putting a semicolon after a PRINT or ? command (? is the same as PRINT) says that the next PRINT or ? command should be continued on the same line.

Edited on by InsertPi

AuthorMessage

TexMurphy

1,255. Posted:

@Randomous
Here is my attempt at translating music into mml. Plug your ears. lol. If you can make this sound better please help.
Untitled
EDIT: I found out I was using the same letter scheme for the base clef. When the volume went up, I thought that was the octaves going up. I am working on an update. I never knew music was so complicated.

Edited on by TexMurphy

TexMurphy

AuthorMessage

Sypher40

1,256. Posted:

Quick update on TouchOS. I've been working on the Clock, it now prints out the month (first three letter) and the hour in cool big letters. I have an idea that may keep the code small, but if it doesn't work the clock is going to require 413 lines JUST for the minutes.

3DS FC: 4682-9497-8006
"They don't usually look up until you land on them."
~Sypher using Jump Jets in a Mad Cat Mk II just above a Raven

AuthorMessage

Zack56144

1,257. Posted:

Sypher40 wrote:

Quick update on TouchOS. I've been working on the Clock, it now prints out the month (first three letter) and the hour in cool big letters. I have an idea that may keep the code small, but if it doesn't work the clock is going to require 413 lines JUST for the minutes.

Woah thats a lot for a clock! I'm taking a break from My OS im experimenting with MML =P

AuthorMessage

Zack56144

1,258. Posted:

TexMurphy wrote:

@randommouse
Here is my attempt at translating music into mml. Plug your ears. lol. If you can make this sound better please help.
Untitled

wow this isnt bad! i mean the bass clef needs a little work but its not like i could do any better lol anyways other than that it was good!

AuthorMessage

twinArmageddons

1,259. Posted:

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/9633/a37i.png
i made kyubey for a pmmm game im making

AuthorMessage

Ganon35

1,260. Posted:

Seriously, does anyone know where to find the qr codes for Galaly OS 2.0?

Edited on by Ganon35

Ganon35