Forums

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Posts 1,221 to 1,240 of 1,621

InsertPi

@Sypher40 Can't wait for the TouchOS update! If I can make a suggestion, it'd be awesome if you could swipe the bottom screen to scroll thru the "apps", and, similarly to the iPhone, it will "autoscroll" to center on a page/app. I know this might be hard, and if it's too hard, don't worry about it, but I'd love to see that!

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter:

Cdenw87

How do you make files into qr codes

Cdenw87

Hairmanban19

@IAmAPerson620 made a video tutorial that shows you exactly how to make QR codes and post them here. Its a few pages back in this forum.

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

Hairmanban19

UntitledUntitled Here is a tutorial program that teaches you how to at least make a text game. I will be making another one that teaches you more commands

Edited on by Hairmanban19

Hairmanban19

Petit Computer just came out in europe so get ready for them to start flooding over to these forums! A whole new range of Petit Computer games is coming our way!

Sypher40

IAmAPerson620 wrote:

@Sypher40 Can't wait for the TouchOS update! If I can make a suggestion, it'd be awesome if you could swipe the bottom screen to scroll thru the "apps", and, similarly to the iPhone, it will "autoscroll" to center on a page/app. I know this might be hard, and if it's too hard, don't worry about it, but I'd love to see that!

I have thought of that and it is planned, but I have yet to figure out how to do it. Right now I'm working on the clock, but I'm having issues with printing out the numbers in regard to the time.

3DS FC: 4682-9497-8006
"They don't usually look up until you land on them."
~Sypher using Jump Jets in a Mad Cat Mk II just above a Raven

InsertPi

The QRs for Person Text RPG II will not be released for a WHILE. I am taking a break from Petit to get on with other parts of my life (That akward moment when you remember your friend(s) have a life, also).

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

InsertPi

TexMurphy wrote:

Example of moving a sprite around. I never new that one grp image can take 14 qr codes! yikes! I had to comment one out.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Dang... That's a lot of qrs!

steriaca

IAmAPerson620 wrote:

<---- new awesome profile pic!

Reminds me of Pops, from Reguler Show.

P.S.: I added your friend code. Why do I only have Bluerobin2 as a friend?

My Friend Code is 3368-1310-0690.

InsertPi

steriaca wrote:

IAmAPerson620 wrote:

<---- new awesome profile pic!

Reminds me of Pops, from Reguler Show.

P.S.: I added your friend code. Why do I only have Bluerobin2 as a friend?

both ppl have to add each other; ill add u
P.S. You can't find my profile pic out on the internet. My awesome graphic designer mom custom made this for me. :3

Edited on by InsertPi

randomous

I made another update to Village. This time, I:

• Made the chest accessible. Now you can store 50 items at your house.
  • Made the safe accessible. Now you can store 50 million at you house (not that you needed this, but it'll be important later)
  • Updated the names of tree seeds to be fictional fruit (was requested)
  • Added flowers to the catalog (was requested for a garden)
  • Added 3 new decorative items. Funny enough, they all contain water...
  • Made it easier to make money with bugs
  • Changed what the shop sells a little bit.

Try it out! Unless you don't want to scan 68 QR codes... in which case, I understand.

Village Wiki page

Edited on by randomous

randomous

InsertPi

@randomous yay another update!

Hairmanban19

randomous wrote:

• Made the safe accessible. Now you can store 50 million at you house (not that you needed this, but it'll be important later)

Try it out! Unless you don't want to scan 68 QR codes... in which case, I understand.

Village Wiki page

Awesome update! Could you tell us a little about what the ores are gonna be like in it? I understand is if you wanna keep it secret.

randomous

@hairmanban19 They're just going to be a simple replacement for the fossils from Animal Crossing. You'll find cracks in the ground; digging there will yield an ore. Then you can sell the ores for money. Some of the ores I have planned are gold, silver, iron (maybe), and perhaps some fantasy ores like adamantium and mythril. They probably won't have any use other than objects to collect and sell (much like the fossils from Animal Crossing).

randomous

Hairmanban19

randomous wrote:

@hairmanban19 They're just going to be a simple replacement for the fossils from Animal Crossing. You'll find cracks in the ground; digging there will yield an ore. Then you can sell the ores for money. Some of the ores I have planned are gold, silver, iron (maybe), and perhaps some fantasy ores like adamantium and mythril. They probably won't have any use other than objects to collect and sell (much like the fossils from Animal Crossing).

Sounds awesome! It would be cool if you put the fantasy ones in it. I have some suggestions for other ores like:Onyx,Sardius,Lapis Lazuli,and Geodes.

Edited on by Hairmanban19

Waffle003

I started a big project 2 months ago with my brother (almost 3 now) that I haven't mentioned before. So I'm revealing Super Smash Bros for Petit Computer! Keep in mind his is 2 months progress, so it's far into progress, much, much over due demo coming soon! All details can be found on the Petit Computer Wikia, including the version history (just finished 1.9, 2.0 is the demo!)

Waffle003

Zack56144

randomous wrote:

Village Wiki page

So many QR's xD ive scanned them all about 4 times now =P

Im Not Purple! >:|

3DS Friend Code: 0645-5989-4801

InsertPi

Waffle003 wrote:

I started a big project 2 months ago with my brother (almost 3 now) that I haven't mentioned before. So I'm revealing Super Smash Bros for Petit Computer! Keep in mind his is 2 months progress, so it's far into progress, much, much over due demo coming soon! All details can be found on the Petit Computer Wikia, including the version history (just finished 1.9, 2.0 is the demo!)

Wow! Will there be CPU opponents or will it be strictly multiplayer (or both)?

swordx

IAmAPerson620 wrote:

Waffle003 wrote:

Wow! Will there be CPU opponents or will it be strictly multiplayer (or both)?

Real time multiplayer is impossible on PTC...

swordx

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.