Forums

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Posts 1,181 to 1,200 of 1,621

Hairmanban19

IAmAPerson620 wrote:

hairmanban19 wrote:

UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled Here is Part 2 of The Land of Trinia! I was going to make this part longer but i'm gonna be busy for a while so enjoy. Part 3 should be coming soon! :]

I can't scan it. The first one is fine, but it says that none of the other 3 are the 2nd code. (If that makes sense)

Sorry. I guess there is one QR code that i didn't post! I might be able to fix it tomorrow.

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

InsertPi

Zack56144 wrote:

@IAmPerson260 you should release a demo for the mincraft bukkit thinggy!

I might think about it. Eventually I will try to add AI so that other "players" can talk to you. Recently, I have added the option to change ranks, and different ranks have different permissions. My next goal will to be able to enter commands on 1 line.

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter:

InsertPi

Very sorry if it seems like I spam a lot, but I got the chat so that when you input:
/kick MrDerp You're an idiot
it will AUTOMATICALLY detect the name and reason for kick. Now I get to spend the next week trying to change all the coding. FFFUUUUUUU

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

Ganon35

Where is the Galaxy OS 2.0?
I want it so badly!

Ganon35

Hairmanban19

UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled Alright try scanning them now. Part 3 will be coming soon!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

InsertPi

Due to a couple IRL problems (Please don't ask me), I will not be able to work much in PTC for a little bit. I do not know the time. Sorry guys.

Sypher40

IAmAPerson620 wrote:

Very sorry if it seems like I spam a lot, but I got the chat so that when you input:
it will AUTOMATICALLY detect the name and reason for kick. Now I get to spend the next week trying to change all the coding. FFFUUUUUUU

Okay, can you PLEASE post how you did that, I have a few cool ideas that would work using commands like that.

~Sypher of the Chozo

3DS FC: 4682-9497-8006
"They don't usually look up until you land on them."
~Sypher using Jump Jets in a Mad Cat Mk II just above a Raven

InsertPi

Sypher40 wrote:

IAmAPerson620 wrote:

Okay, can you PLEASE post how you did that, I have a few cool ideas that would work using commands like that.

~Sypher of the Chozo

A LOT of MID$ related stuff.

Zack56144

@IAmAPerson620 On your minecraft bukkit thing how did you get 2 different colors on the same line?? Its proably going to be simple but im noobish at BASIC lol

Im Not Purple! >:|

3DS Friend Code: 0645-5989-4801

InsertPi

Zack56144 wrote:

@IAmAPerson620 On your minecraft bukkit thing how did you get 2 different colors on the same line?? Its proably going to be simple but im noobish at BASIC lol

You can either do:
COLOR 1:?"Text here";:COLOR 2:?"More text here";:COLOR...
Or to refrain from complicated notation, you can do:
COLOR 1
PRINT "Text here";
COLOR...
Putting a semicolon after a PRINT or ? command (? is the same as PRINT) says that the next PRINT or ? command should be continued on the same line.

Edited on by InsertPi

TexMurphy

@Randomous
Here is my attempt at translating music into mml. Plug your ears. lol. If you can make this sound better please help.
Untitled
EDIT: I found out I was using the same letter scheme for the base clef. When the volume went up, I thought that was the octaves going up. I am working on an update. I never knew music was so complicated.

Edited on by TexMurphy

TexMurphy

Sypher40

Quick update on TouchOS. I've been working on the Clock, it now prints out the month (first three letter) and the hour in cool big letters. I have an idea that may keep the code small, but if it doesn't work the clock is going to require 413 lines JUST for the minutes.

3DS FC: 4682-9497-8006
"They don't usually look up until you land on them."
~Sypher using Jump Jets in a Mad Cat Mk II just above a Raven

Zack56144

Sypher40 wrote:

Quick update on TouchOS. I've been working on the Clock, it now prints out the month (first three letter) and the hour in cool big letters. I have an idea that may keep the code small, but if it doesn't work the clock is going to require 413 lines JUST for the minutes.

Woah thats a lot for a clock! I'm taking a break from My OS im experimenting with MML =P

Zack56144

TexMurphy wrote:

@randommouse
Here is my attempt at translating music into mml. Plug your ears. lol. If you can make this sound better please help.
Untitled

wow this isnt bad! i mean the bass clef needs a little work but its not like i could do any better lol anyways other than that it was good!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.