Forums

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Posts 1,161 to 1,180 of 1,621

InsertPi

Untitled
DO NOT SCAN THIS. This is part of my video tutorial on how to upload QRs.

Edited on by InsertPi

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter:

InsertPi

EASY: Tutorial on uploading PTC QRs:

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

InsertPi

ALSO forgot to mention:
Feel free to post the unmodified QRs to other places, as long as you give full credit to me.
You may modify it, as long as you still give some credit to me.
If you mod it, please feel free to post the QRs here, so I can see how you guys wish to improve the game. Just rename it PRG:PR2MOD and change the EXEC command at the end of PRG:PR2I to EXEC "PR2MOD". Thanks!

Hairmanban19

IAmAPerson620 wrote:

Here it is! Person Text RPG II (BETA)! The full name is actually Person Text RPG:Lost II:Abandoned, but that's kinda long. ANYWAY:
Here's the QR for the Person Magic Launcher (HIGHLY recommended because a lot of my things have weird names):
Untitled
Here's the QR for the Intro animation:
Untitled
And finally, here's the QRs for the actual game. Whenever you are doing big file uploads, I HIGHLY suggest you use PTCUtilities's PTC -> QR converter. Using this, i saved about 4-5 QRs.
Untitled
There might still be a few bugs I have not caught. All the bugs that I have found are no longer in existence. If you find a bug, please tell me about it. I don't care if you submit 5 bugs within 30 minutes of me posting this; I will thank you. (Tip: In chapter 2, the first thing you want to make is a fire. Search the shore for a piece of wood to strike against a branch to light it, and the trees for a branch. )

I'll get this tomorrow.

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

Arn0ld

IAmAPerson620 wrote:

Here it is! Person Text RPG II (BETA)! The full name is actually Person Text RPG:Lost II:Abandoned, but that's kinda long. ANYWAY:
Here's the QR for the Person Magic Launcher (HIGHLY recommended because a lot of my things have weird names):
Untitled
Here's the QR for the Intro animation:
Untitled
And finally, here's the QRs for the actual game. Whenever you are doing big file uploads, I HIGHLY suggest you use PTCUtilities's PTC -> QR converter. Using this, i saved about 4-5 QRs.
Untitled
There might still be a few bugs I have not caught. All the bugs that I have found are no longer in existence. If you find a bug, please tell me about it. I don't care if you submit 5 bugs within 30 minutes of me posting this; I will thank you. (Tip: In chapter 2, the first thing you want to make is a fire. Search the shore for a piece of wood to strike against a branch to light it, and the trees for a branch. )

Just downloaded this...
PHILLIP!!!

Botw > OoT

3DS Friend Code: 0748-4970-2550 | Nintendo Network ID: Xjarnold

Hairmanban19

UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled Thanks to @IAmAPerson620 i have finally posted the QR codes for my text game called The Land of Trinia! Don't scan the first QR code! Just scan the ones after it.

Edited on by Hairmanban19

Hairmanban19

@IAmAPerson620 I found a bug in the beta of your game. When you look around in the woods and aquire the branch fron the tree and then look around in the woods again,it exits the game.

Edited on by Hairmanban19

Hairmanban19

Tell me if you guys like my game.

InsertPi

hairmanban19 wrote:

@IAmAPerson620 I found a bug in the beta of your game. When you look around in the woods and aquire the branch fron the tree and then look around in the woods again,it exits the game.

I will definitely fix that!

InsertPi

hairmanban19 wrote:

UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled Thanks to @IAmAPerson620 i have finally posted the QR codes for my text game called The Land of Trinia! Don't scan the first QR code! Just scan the ones after it.

I really like it! One thing though, try replacing:
WAIT <whatever>
CLS
With this:
GOSUB @TCH
And somewhere in the coding, place this:
@TCH
@TCHOF
IF TCHST!=0 THEN GOTO @TCHOF
@TCHON
IF TCHST!=1 THEN GOTO @TCHON
CLS
RETURN
When you touch the touch screen, it will continue. And if you hold the screen, it will not spam through the chat. It waits for you to release, then touch again. VERY helpful. I use this all the time.

Edited on by InsertPi

InsertPi

I'm working on another BIG project!
Untitled
What could this be?

Hairmanban19

UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled Here is Part 2 of The Land of Trinia! I was going to make this part longer but i'm gonna be busy for a while so enjoy. Part 3 should be coming soon! :]

Zack56144

Here is just a sample of my first few pokemon sprites!
Untitled
@Sypher40 I didnt know you still posted! lol you dont know me your os inspired me to make one =P anyways if you have a 3DS Add me my FC is in my signiture

Im Not Purple! >:|

3DS Friend Code: 0645-5989-4801

Sypher40

@IAmAPerson620
You know, I've considered trying to create a program that allows people to chat with each other by sending mem files, but it would be VERY slow, and would require the persons to be in very close range. Also, I didn't know you could use TCHST! like that.

@Zack56144
Thanks! I've added you to my list. Have you seen my newest OS version?

3DS FC: 4682-9497-8006
"They don't usually look up until you land on them."
~Sypher using Jump Jets in a Mad Cat Mk II just above a Raven

InsertPi

Sypher40 wrote:

@IAmAPerson620
You know, I've considered trying to create a program that allows people to chat with each other by sending mem files, but it would be VERY slow, and would require the persons to be in very close range. Also, I didn't know you could use TCHST! like that.

@Zack56144
Thanks! I've added you to my list. Have you seen my newest OS version?

What it is is that the system variable TCHST is equal to 1 is you're touching the screen, and 0 if you're not. The notation != means "not equal to." So when I put TCHST!=1, it essentially means "when you're not touching the touch screen."

Zack56144

@Sypher40 Yes! i like what you did with the sidescrolling menu! it looks great!

Arn0ld

Zack56144 wrote:

Untitled
@Sypher40 I didnt know you still posted! lol you dont know me your os inspired me to make one =P anyways if you have a 3DS Add me my FC is in my signiture

Wow those poke-sprites look amazing!

Botw > OoT

3DS Friend Code: 0748-4970-2550 | Nintendo Network ID: Xjarnold

Zack56144

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Zack56144 wrote:

Untitled

Wow those poke-sprites look amazing!

Thanks! They took me a while i originally was going to do charmander but it turned out better than i thought so i went ahead and did the other 2 =P

InsertPi

hairmanban19 wrote:

UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled Here is Part 2 of The Land of Trinia! I was going to make this part longer but i'm gonna be busy for a while so enjoy. Part 3 should be coming soon! :]

I can't scan it. The first one is fine, but it says that none of the other 3 are the 2nd code. (If that makes sense)

Zack56144

@IAmPerson260 you should release a demo for the mincraft bukkit thinggy!

Edited on by Zack56144

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.