Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Showing 1,121 to 1,140 of 1,685

AuthorMessage

steriaca

1,121. Posted:

IAmAPerson620 wrote:

OK! I told you I code fast and nonstop. Here it is! Person's Text RPG v1_0
Untitled
I am not done implementing chapters yet, as you see at the end of Chapter 5. I will add more later in later updates. Your save files will still work with each version, so when I release v1_1, you will not have to play Chapters 1-5 again. This will overwrite the PRG:PSNRPG file. The PRG:PR4 file is NO LONGER NEEDED. There is a bug where bone usage will deduct by 2 occasionally, and will be fixed in v1_1. Thanks for playing!

It is telling me I need 7 QRs, and there is only 6. Is this why I feal like Caption Pickard ("There are four lights.")

My Friend Code is 3368-1310-0690.

AuthorMessage

InsertPi

1,122. Posted:

steriaca wrote:

IAmAPerson620 wrote:

Untitled
I am not done implementing chapters yet, as you see at the end of Chapter 5. I will add more later in later updates. Your save files will still work with each version, so when I release v1_1, you will not have to play Chapters 1-5 again. This will overwrite the PRG:PSNRPG file. The PRG:PR4 file is NO LONGER NEEDED. There is a bug where bone usage will deduct by 2 occasionally, and will be fixed in v1_1. Thanks for playing!

It is telling me I need 7 QRs, and there is only 6. Is this why I feal like Caption Pickard ("There are four lights.")

Ty. I will fix that immediately

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter: @PhilLovesPi

AuthorMessage

InsertPi

1,123. Posted:

@steriaca ok fixed it relook at my post

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter: @PhilLovesPi

AuthorMessage

steriaca

1,124. Posted:

Thank you. I'll try to scan them the next time I get real computer time (My two hours of public libary computer time is up, and you try scaning qr codes from a DSi screen with your 3DS...)

My Friend Code is 3368-1310-0690.

AuthorMessage

Hairmanban19

1,125. Posted:

IAmAPerson620 wrote:

Untitled

You are doing a really good job on this!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

AuthorMessage

Hairmanban19

1,126. Posted:

@IamAPerson620 in your Person RPG,after every 10 chapters you should make it so you play as a new survivor in a new part of the island.

AuthorMessage

InsertPi

1,127. Posted:

@hairmanban19 i love that idea, but thatd be a lot of coding in one file. I think what ill do is after one person gets rescued then ill make another version
EX.
This Version - Person's Text RPG: Lost
Next Version - Person's Text RPG: Lost II
etc.
thx for the idea!

Edited on by InsertPi

AuthorMessage

LeviCelJir

1,128. Posted:

@Shadow1364

Any news about the minecraft thing?

Hi I'm Levi and I like Bloopys :^)

AuthorMessage

InsertPi

1,129. Posted:

Person Text RPG v1_1 is out now!
Untitled
This picture reads from left to right, top to bottom
Due to some major changes in the system, I recommend you start over with a new file and go through the tutorial. This update includes:
The bone usage bug fix
Chapter 6
Ability to put 1, 2, or 3 when the game asks what you want to do
Dialogue is no longer timed. Touch the touch screen to go through dialogue
This will overwrite PRG:PSNRPG. If you did not get v1_0, once you get this, the PRG:PR4 is trash. Delete it.
Thanks!

Edited on by InsertPi

AuthorMessage

InsertPi

1,130. Posted:

Person RPG v1_2
FINAL VERSION!!!
Untitled
Sorry for spamming QR codes recently. I like coding.
For this update to work properly, you must create a new game.
(HINT: In chapter 7, while on the computer, try playing the ball game program. :))
EDIT: There's a bug in v1_2 where if you don't save after chapter 7, it says you've won the game. To fix, go to line 1055 and change "IF SOP$=="NO" THEN GOTO @CSEL" to "IF SOP$=="NO" THEN GOTO @8"

Edited on by InsertPi

AuthorMessage

Hairmanban19

1,131. Posted:

IAmAPerson620 wrote:

Person Text RPG v1_1 is out now!
Untitled
This picture reads from left to right, top to bottom
Due to some major changes in the system, I recommend you start over with a new file and go through the tutorial. This update includes:
The bone usage bug fix
Chapter 6
Ability to put 1, 2, or 3 when the game asks what you want to do
Dialogue is no longer timed. Touch the touch screen to go through dialogue
This will overwrite PRG:PSNRPG. If you did not get v1_0, once you get this, the PRG:PR4 is trash. Delete it.
Thanks!

The new system is great!

AuthorMessage

Patriplexity

1,132. Posted:

@IAmAPerson620 I just now scanned your RPG, sorry. It's really good!

I always go to Nintendolife on my 3DS unless I am posting Petit Computer Programs. I would like to take a big shout out to Morphtroid/Morphtorok/Morphid/Morpheel. He is a genius, and his games got me where I am today. PETIT FARM FTW! (LOL this is outdated as heck, Petit Farm?)

3DS Friend Code: 1977-1482-5629 | Nintendo Network ID: Petraplexity | Twitter: ask_reddad

AuthorMessage

InsertPi

1,133. Posted:

Patriplexity wrote:

Thanks! Which version? xD so many... Already working on Lost II. It's gonna be a long time before the beta is even out. When I put up the codes for Lost II Beta, I'll also put up the qrs for a "Magic Launcher" I made for my games. Basically, you open it, and you can easily choose what you wanna play (ball game, lost, lost II, etc.) althought probably no one will get it. xD

Edited on by InsertPi

AuthorMessage

Patriplexity

1,134. Posted:

IAmAPerson620 wrote:

Patriplexity wrote:

Thanks! Which version? xD so many... Already working on Lost II. It's gonna be a long time before the beta is even out. When I put up the codes for Lost II Beta, I'll also put up the qrs for a "Magic Launcher" I made for my games. Basically, you open it, and you can easily choose what you wanna play (ball game, lost, lost II, etc.) althought probably no one will get it. xD

Also add PNLTYPE "OFF" after the first line and PNLTYPE "ON" when you are required to enter something with the keyboard.
The latest version. Also, I know you are finished with it, but if you ever make another version, I have a top for you.
Replace LOAD "BGF:DEFAULT" with SYSBEEP=0:LOAD "BGF:DEFAULT",FALSE.
It eliminates the loading noise and confirmation screen, it's really useful. Oh, and add SYSBEEP=0: to the beginning of every load/save command and ,FALSE to the end of every load/save command. If you plan on never doing another update, it's fine, but if you do I highly recommend doing this.

Edited on by Patriplexity

I always go to Nintendolife on my 3DS unless I am posting Petit Computer Programs. I would like to take a big shout out to Morphtroid/Morphtorok/Morphid/Morpheel. He is a genius, and his games got me where I am today. PETIT FARM FTW! (LOL this is outdated as heck, Petit Farm?)

3DS Friend Code: 1977-1482-5629 | Nintendo Network ID: Petraplexity | Twitter: ask_reddad

AuthorMessage

InsertPi

1,135. Posted:

Patriplexity wrote:

IAmAPerson620 wrote:

Patriplexity wrote:

Also add PNLTYPE "OFF" after the first line and PNLTYPE "ON" when you are required to enter something with the keyboard.
The latest version. Also, I know you are finished with it, but if you ever make another version, I have a top for you.
Replace LOAD "BGF:DEFAULT" with SYSBEEP=0:LOAD "BGF:DEFAULT",FALSE.
It eliminates the loading noise and confirmation screen, it's really useful. Oh, and add SYSBEEP=0: to the beginning of every load/save command and ,FALSE to the end of every load/save command. If you plan on never doing another update, it's fine, but if you do I highly recommend doing this.

I learned about the sysbeep at about chapter 7, but was too lazy to apply it, but I can't express my thanks on how to eliminate the confirmation screen. I think I'll come out with another version adding all that plus a bug fix and a couple typos

AuthorMessage

randomous

1,136. Posted:

@Patriplexity I hate to complain about things like this, but in your song-player version of GRAVSONG as well as the song-player itself, it looks like you're crediting @Bluerobin2 for the songs and not me. I know this sounds terrible, and I'm really sorry to both of you, but I made the songs. Thanks!

Edited on by randomous

randomous

AuthorMessage

Patriplexity

1,137. Posted:

randomous wrote:

@Patriplexity I hate to complain about things like this, but in your song-player version of GRAVSONG as well as the song-player itself, it looks like you're crediting @Bluerobin2 for the songs and not me. I know this sounds terrible, and I'm really sorry to both of you, but I made the songs. Thanks!

It's okay, and sorry. I might fix it tommorow but I doubt anyone will care that much. I only care because I hate giving people credit they didn't earn and not crediting the ones that helped. If I ever make a famous video game company, I'll probably have at least two proofreaders on the job. :D

AuthorMessage

InsertPi

1,138. Posted:

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU just got set 3 days behind cause I accidentally deleted 3 days worth of work. WHY ARE LOAD AND SAVE SO CLOSE TOGETHER ON THE HOTBAR!!!!!

AuthorMessage

Patriplexity

1,139. Posted:

IAmAPerson620 wrote:

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU just got set 3 days behind cause I accidentally deleted 3 days worth of work. WHY ARE LOAD AND SAVE SO CLOSE TOGETHER ON THE HOTBAR!!!!!

I know that feel bro. Also, sorry about the lateness on the PICKSONG/GRAVSONG update. Well, here it is: http://www.flickr.com/photos/patrickwins/9174479825/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/patrickwins/9177240898/lightbox/

Edited on by Patriplexity

AuthorMessage

InsertPi

1,140. Posted:

Here's Person Text RPG v1_3 (Typo fixes and no loading messages) Labeled PRG:PR1 (NOTE: AFTER THIS, YOU CAN DELETE PRG:PERSNRPG)
Untitled
Here's the IAmAPerson620's Magic Launcher (Easy opening for my files. Open this whenever playing one of my games) Labeled PRG:PLAUNCHR (You must have all new versions of my games, as this is updated with all new files.)
Untitled
And here's something I put together. I'll let you see what it does... :) (NOTE: If you have this and Person Text RPG then it will ask to overwrite "PR7F". Ignore it. It doesn't matter if you overwrite it or not, cause it's the same file) Labeled PRG:VINSTALLR. This cannot be opened thru the magic launcher yet. Working on that.
Untitled
I have too much spare time...

Edited on by InsertPi