Forums

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Posts 1,101 to 1,120 of 1,704

InsertPi

And also, I code REALLY fast. I'm already done with chapter 2, full with a battle, item aquiring, exploring, and dialogue

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter:

InsertPi

How you post directly into your post?

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter:

bmx7000

umm i cant say it will just say unknown watch
Untitled
edit:heres an idea
[img]
picture url
[/img]

except in one line

Edited on by bmx7000

bmx7000

TexMurphy

I give up, almost!
This is what I have so far with my baseball game. For some reason it switches to running bases on only two outs. I cant find the bug. Plus there is plenty more work to do on this program. (Ball traveling in field, field player going after ball, game played from field side, etc...)
Untitled

Edited on by TexMurphy

TexMurphy

Patriplexity

randomous wrote:

@Patrickwins Cool, thanks for finding a cool use for the music.

Edit: Hey, I'm making that Gravity Falls song. This is just the very beginning of the song, because I wanted to know if this is the style you're going for when you say "8-bit". I don't want to make the whole song and then realize that you didn't want it like that. Try it out!

-Picture Removed-

Edit 2: Uhhh I just went ahead and made the whole thing anyway. Hope you like it! Why did you want this again?

Untitled

Thank you so much! I love it!!!!
I'm including it in PICKSONG

Not changing this signature until Super Smash Bros. for Wii U gets:

[insert a bunch of ridiculous characters like Goku here]

Nintendo Network ID: Petraplexity | Twitter:

Hairmanban19

randomous wrote:

@Patrickwins Cool, thanks for finding a cool use for the music.

Edit: Hey, I'm making that Gravity Falls song. This is just the very beginning of the song, because I wanted to know if this is the style you're going for when you say "8-bit". I don't want to make the whole song and then realize that you didn't want it like that. Try it out!

-Picture Removed-

Edit 2: Uhhh I just went ahead and made the whole thing anyway. Hope you like it! Why did you want this again?

Untitled

You did really good on this!

...

Hairmanban19

IAmAPerson620 wrote:

This is for my pre-pre-beta of "Person's Text RPG: Lost"
http://imageshack.us/f/824/j2a.png/
http://imageshack.us/f/59/tr68.png/
http://imageshack.us/f/855/8kvv.png/
Once this is done and if you guys like it, I'll come out with more.

And these are for my little ball game time killer:
http://imageshack.us/f/191/3zm.png/
http://imageshack.us/f/826/esh.png/

I love it! Please continue making this since text games can be long because they don't take much space!

...

InsertPi

OK GUYS!!!
After hours of nonstop coding today, I present to you Person RPG Chapters 1-3!!! The full game will have about 7 chapters. This only has one minor bug, which I've already fixed, has a save file, menu, songs, battles, obtainable items, dialogue, and a storyline! (along with a bit of humour)
Anyway, here it is!
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

To use it, open the PRG:PSNRPG file. That had the menu, and chapters 1-3.PLEASE if you have any ideas for the next few chapters, tell me. I have it in 2 programs because it makes editing it easier. Once it is done, I will combine it into one prg file.
EDIT: To play chapter 4, replace the PRG:PR4 file with the new one I have posted. You still need to open the PRG:PSNRPG file to play it

Edited on by InsertPi

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter:

InsertPi

@hairmanban19 thx! gives me encouragement to continue.

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter:

TexMurphy

@randomouse
Love the song! I had to drop the O in melody down to 3. Hmm, what's next "Phantom of the Opera"! Can you teach us how to write mml? Also how did the Ys program add vocoloid. With that someone could make Hatsune Miku.

TexMurphy

randomous

@Patriplexity @hairmanban19 @TexMurphy Thanks, I'm glad you liked it! The O5 in the melody is the correct octave, but I can understand if it kills your ears.

@hairmanban19 I did the "Gravity Falls" theme because it lent itself well to being transferred to MML. From its easily discernible melody to its methodical rhythm and counter melody, it was just an all around good song for transferring. Unfortunately, the "Adventure Time" theme is mostly guitar and vocals, and it just wouldn't be possible for me to make it sound good. Not to mention that the actual melody part is only 11 seconds long (the rest is just sound effects), so it's just not going to work. I'm really sorry!

Edit: It's not that I don't think you could make the theme song on Petit Computer and make it sound good, I just don't think that I could make it sound good.

@TexMurphy I have no idea how to produce anything remotely sounding like vocals from MML / sound waves, I'm sorry. I learned MML from this: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/663843-petit-computer/63524945 and a bit of tinkering just to try it out.

Edit: I've made a post in the tutorial section as a "Basic MML guide". It won't teach you everything, but it should get you started. http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/dsiware/petit_computer_tut...

Edited on by randomous

randomous

Patriplexity

hairmanban19 wrote:

randomous wrote:

@Patrickwins Cool, thanks for finding a cool use for the music.

Edit: Hey, I'm making that Gravity Falls song. This is just the very beginning of the song, because I wanted to know if this is the style you're going for when you say "8-bit". I don't want to make the whole song and then realize that you didn't want it like that. Try it out!

-Picture Removed-

Edit 2: Uhhh I just went ahead and made the whole thing anyway. Hope you like it! Why did you want this again?

Untitled

You did really good on this!

Oh, and I wanted it because I'm a really huge fan of Gravity Falls. Does anyone else on this thread like it? I hope so. The updated SONGPICK will come tomorrow.

Edited on by Patriplexity

Not changing this signature until Super Smash Bros. for Wii U gets:

[insert a bunch of ridiculous characters like Goku here]

Nintendo Network ID: Petraplexity | Twitter:

InsertPi

Here's chapter 4. To get it, delete the PRG:PR4 file and replace it with this one. DO NOT REPLACE THE PRG:PSNRPG! The PRG:PSNRPG is the menu and chapters 1-3. Thanks!
Untitled Untitled
EDIT: I'm still looking for ideas for the final 2 chapters! You guys have any?

Edited on by InsertPi

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter:

bmx7000

IAmAPerson620 wrote:

Here's chapter 4. To get it, delete the PRG:PR4 file and replace it with this one. DO NOT REPLACE THE PRG:PSNRPG! The PRG:PSNRPG is the menu and chapters 1-3. Thanks!
Untitled Untitled

why don't you just post the same file and overwrite the old one ?

bmx7000

InsertPi

@bmx7000 this is the overwritten one. Provided in my last post was the old PRG:PR4 file. What I have just posted is the new PRG:PR4.

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter:

InsertPi

Could someone make a mml of "Amnesia: The Dark Descent" brute "danger is near" music?

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter:

InsertPi

nvm about the music making

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter:

InsertPi

OK! I told you I code fast and nonstop. Here it is! Person's Text RPG v1_0
Untitled
I am not done implementing chapters yet, as you see at the end of Chapter 5. I will add more later in later updates. Your save files will still work with each version, so when I release v1_1, you will not have to play Chapters 1-5 again. This will overwrite the PRG:PSNRPG file. The PRG:PR4 file is NO LONGER NEEDED. There is a bug where bone usage will deduct by 2 occasionally, and will be fixed in v1_1. Thanks for playing!

Edited on by InsertPi

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter:

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic