Forums

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Posts 1,041 to 1,060 of 1,655

Zack56144

[imghttp://imageshack.us/a/img827/6375/qr0.png[/img]
just a test dont scan it

Im Not Purple! >:|

Zack56144

Untitled
just a test dont scan it

Im Not Purple! >:|

Zack56144

Okay sence the release of Nova OS V0.4 was delayed i am proud to announce that Nova OS V0.5 is ready! i stayed up all night working on it and i managed to finish it. i will post QR's later when i have the time

Im Not Purple! >:|

bloodofgore

I'm currently making a simple text game called Petit Brawl. While text games are very boring, the combat system is very unique, trust me on this. And there will be multiplayer as long as you have someone to play with. Here is a list of features:

  • Unique combat system
  • Multi-Player
  • Skill Tree
  • Possible Storyline
  • Enemies are matched based upon how skilled you are
  • Town that you can buy stuff such as food

I also have another text game based upon surviving a ship wreck. It's decently fun, but I want to make a few tweaks on it before releasing. Here are a list of features on it:

  • Day, food, and energy system
  • Fishing
  • Between each day there is a chance something bad will happen such as bad weather and high waves
  • The more hungry you are the less energy you will gain when you sleep

bloodofgore

Zack56144

Okay Everyone I'm Proud to announce Nova OS V0.5
Untitled
Untitled
Here is the font
Untitled
Okay i worked hard on this and i hope you will enjoy it.
Here is the official Changelog
-Added Music Selector
-Added 1 New Recipie
-Added Pokedex Generation I
-Made custom font
-Minor bug fixes
Okay thats pretty much it Special Thanks to @randomous for his Zelda song!
alright thats all for now thanks for your support
-Shadow

Im Not Purple! >:|

Hairmanban19

damolii wrote:

Okay, Everyone. I am finally finished with that Minecraft song I promised like a month ago. Anyway, here it is. I would just like to ask though that if you use it in a game, and you are adding credits to that game, that you include me. If you're not going to have credits in the game however, no problem. Here it is!!!

http://imgur.com/cF6O8kM

P.S this is for anyone who is dissecting a game, and tries using the codes in the game for their own idea, but it doesn't work.

1: Identify what function you are trying to get. if it is a decent game, the programmer probably made routine names that correspond to t routine's function
2:Find out all the other routines connected to it. Chances are, its somewhere there you will find solution
3.Here's what I call "Snipping" (real original, right??).Try removing certain routines.If the function does not work as a result, then you know you have found your solution. Try implementing the routine you snipped into whatever you were doing. DO NOT SAVE the program as the same name if you have snipped.
This i what i did until I got a good understanding of BASIC. It's how I learn. Hopefully this helps someone else.

Awesome job!

...

Hairmanban19

bloodofgore wrote:

I'm currently making a simple text game called Petit Brawl. While text games are very boring, the combat system is very unique, trust me on this. And there will be multiplayer as long as you have someone to play with. Here is a list of features:

  • Unique combat system
  • Multi-Player
  • Skill Tree
  • Possible Storyline
  • Enemies are matched based upon how skilled you are
  • Town that you can buy stuff such as food

I also have another text game based upon surviving a ship wreck. It's decently fun, but I want to make a few tweaks on it before releasing. Here are a list of features on it:

  • Day, food, and energy system
  • Fishing
  • Between each day there is a chance something bad will happen such as bad weather and high waves
  • The more hungry you are the less energy you will gain when you sleep

Both sound awesome! I love Text games!

...

Hairmanban19

bmx7000 wrote:

hey guys if you think getting gold in desktop dungeon is hard i made a little program for you to use to change your money/gold.
Untitled

I can't scan it!

...

ShinkansenSama

hairmanban19 wrote:

bloodofgore wrote:

I'm currently making a simple text game called Petit Brawl. While text games are very boring, the combat system is very unique, trust me on this. And there will be multiplayer as long as you have someone to play with. Here is a list of features:

  • Unique combat system
  • Multi-Player
  • Skill Tree
  • Possible Storyline
  • Enemies are matched based upon how skilled you are
  • Town that you can buy stuff such as food

I also have another text game based upon surviving a ship wreck. It's decently fun, but I want to make a few tweaks on it before releasing. Here are a list of features on it:

  • Day, food, and energy system
  • Fishing
  • Between each day there is a chance something bad will happen such as bad weather and high waves
  • The more hungry you are the less energy you will gain when you sleep

Both sound awesome! I love Text games!

I love text games too! Especially RPGs as long as they're in-depth enough. Personally I wish I could see more RPGs for Petit Comp. I already know of and have played Petit Slash I and II, and Petit Tunnel. Anyone know of anymore good RPG programs?

KUUUUKUKUKU~

Shadow1364

megladon74 wrote:

i am new here and my first project is a trading card game!
it is called JUBA TCG
It v 1.0 will include
-original trading cards
-3 card types
-touch screen controls
-different enemies
-new card packs
-saving your data

Wish me luck

I know this is a bit late but I have not been able to check these threads lately. The trading card game is a great idea, so I am hoping the gameplay with it will be adequate. The only issue I have with it is how the trading part will work, as swapping simple data between systems could be easy, but people could easily just go in to their programs and give them whatever cards they want. Other than that, It could be a great idea, so work on it well!

P.S. While writing this message I looked at some designs for a real furnace, and thought of an idea to allow Minecraft in petit computer! I will explore the idea a bit so I may have more to say on this subject in future posts

Edited on by Shadow1364

FC: 1934-1622-0902

LeviCelJir

Shadow1364 wrote:

megladon74 wrote:

i am new here and my first project is a trading card game!
it is called JUBA TCG
It v 1.0 will include
-original trading cards
-3 card types
-touch screen controls
-different enemies
-new card packs
-saving your data

Wish me luck

I know this is a bit late but I have not been able to check these threads lately. The trading card game is a great idea, so I am hoping the gameplay with it will be adequate. The only issue I have with it is how the trading part will work, as swapping simple data between systems could be easy, but people could easily just go in to their programs and give them whatever cards they want. Other than that, It could be a great idea, so work on it well!

P.S. While writing this message I looked at some designs for a real furnace, and thought of an idea to allow Minecraft in petit computer! I will explore the idea a bit so I may have more to say on this subject in future posts

If this Minecraft thing works out you will be my savior.

Hi I'm Levi and I like Bloopys :^)

thecrow

I'm knew to programming and I know this is really late but MrSirr it wouldn't lst me scan any of your qr codes for gta ios or the games

thecrow

Hairmanban19

ShinkansenSama wrote:

hairmanban19 wrote:

bloodofgore wrote:

I'm currently making a simple text game called Petit Brawl. While text games are very boring, the combat system is very unique, trust me on this. And there will be multiplayer as long as you have someone to play with. Here is a list of features:

  • Unique combat system
  • Multi-Player
  • Skill Tree
  • Possible Storyline
  • Enemies are matched based upon how skilled you are
  • Town that you can buy stuff such as food

I also have another text game based upon surviving a ship wreck. It's decently fun, but I want to make a few tweaks on it before releasing. Here are a list of features on it:

  • Day, food, and energy system
  • Fishing
  • Between each day there is a chance something bad will happen such as bad weather and high waves
  • The more hungry you are the less energy you will gain when you sleep

Both sound awesome! I love Text games!

I love text games too! Especially RPGs as long as they're in-depth enough. Personally I wish I could see more RPGs for Petit Comp. I already know of and have played Petit Slash I and II, and Petit Tunnel. Anyone know of anymore good RPG programs?

Wanderer is a great text RPG program! Just search on google,Wanderer for petit computer,then it'll come up with Wanderer for petit computer and the name of the website will be incredibly strange games! Wanderer is about 8 QR codes long! Which is big for a text game. And another good RPG for petit computer is Tristones! You can find Tristones on the petit computer wikia.

...

bmx7000

sorry guys the thing that emails me about when people talk stopped coming

bmx7000

bmx7000

hairmanban19 wrote:

bmx7000 wrote:

hey guys if you think getting gold in desktop dungeon is hard i made a little program for you to use to change your money/gold.
Untitled

I can't scan it!

there that big enough =)
Untitled

Edited on by bmx7000

bmx7000

bmx7000

Patrickwins wrote:

Here is the program I mentioned earlier.

@BEGIN
CLS
PRINT "Something"
WAIT 123
CLS
@SNGSEL
CLS
PRINT "Something"
LOCATE 0,4
PRINT "Something (x5)"

<This is when it errors.>

IF BUTTON(16) EXEC "SONGTITLEHERE"

It does that 4 more times (for every song). It says "OUT OF RANGE (20, BUTTON). What do I do?

do
b=button()
if b and 16 then exec"prg:song name
oh and those brackets are for something else

bmx7000

randomous

@Patrickwins Cool, thanks for finding a cool use for the music.

Edit: Hey, I'm making that Gravity Falls song. This is just the very beginning of the song, because I wanted to know if this is the style you're going for when you say "8-bit". I don't want to make the whole song and then realize that you didn't want it like that. Try it out!

-Picture Removed-

Edit 2: Uhhh I just went ahead and made the whole thing anyway. Hope you like it! Why did you want this again?

Untitled

Edited on by randomous

randomous

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic