DSiWare Forum

Topic: Petit Computer QR Code Sharing Thread

Showing 1,021 to 1,040 of 1,680

AuthorMessage

Zack56144

1,021. Posted:

Okay everyone my newest version of my OS ( havent thought of a name yet.. any suggestions?) will be released in a few days and i was wondering if anyone knows how to put sprites in it? i feel kinda stupid asking but im a newbie with basic =P also @Bluerobin2 add me as well =P and @patrickwins sorry i havent responded to any swapnotes i've been really busy working on my OS but anyways i will get back to you eventually =P well thats all for now!
-Shadow

Im Not Purple! >:|

3DS Friend Code: 0645-5989-4801

AuthorMessage

randomous

1,022. Posted:

@Zack56144 This is a cool little store of information for Petit Farm! It's more of a "manual" for Petit Farm than an OS though...

randomous

AuthorMessage

Zack56144

1,023. Posted:

@randomouscrap98 i know but i decided to convert it into an OS for the 0.3 Update. I am adding alot of stuffs in this update but i dont want to spoil any of it but yeah. my goal is to eventually have a TON of stuff in it and eventually move all the petit farm stuff into a "folder"

AuthorMessage

Zack56144

1,024. Posted:

Okay everyone i have a very special Announcement and i am proud to present Nova OS V0.3! link - file:///G:/AWE3P/ptcqr/index.html (alt link - http://imageshack.us/a/img853/3749/qr1j.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img841/2391/qr2n.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img827/6375/qr0.png
sorry imageshack was being stupid =P)
okay so here is the official Changelog
V0.3
-Improved Menus
-Fixed a Bugs
-Added Minecraft Menu
-Added 1 Recipie to Minecraft
-Added Pokedex (Blank for now)
-Added Calculator
-New Features!
-Added Game Launchers (Special launcher for QUIKNOTE c:)
and thats all for this update i worked pretty hard and i know its not too impressive but as i've said before i'm still a little newbie to basic but i think i did a pretty good job! anyways thats all for now thanks guys!
-Shadow

AuthorMessage

Zack56144

1,025. Posted:

Sorry this is the correct link
file:///G:/OSV03/ptcqr/index.html
i was trying to shorten the QR's for AWE3P so i wouldnt have to scan so many =P

AuthorMessage

Zack56144

1,026. Posted:

sorry i'm an idiot i just realized you cant do that so here is an alternative download in case the imageshack ones are too small http://www.mediafire.com/?ebvnmqswgshv16i

AuthorMessage

randomous

1,027. Posted:

I added bug catching to Village, so check it out if you like: http://petitcomputer.wikia.com/wiki/Village

randomous

AuthorMessage

megladon74

1,028. Posted:

i am new here and my first project is a trading card game!
it is called JUBA TCG
It v 1.0 will include
-original trading cards
-3 card types
-touch screen controls
-different enemies
-new card packs
-saving your data

Wish me luck

megladon74

AuthorMessage

steriaca

1,029. Posted:

megladon74 wrote:

i am new here and my first project is a trading card game!
it is called JUBA TCG
It v 1.0 will include
-original trading cards
-3 card types
-touch screen controls
-different enemies
-new card packs
-saving your data

Wish me luck

Sounds good. But I do not think a true TCG is doable on petit computer. Most of what card games on Petitcom I seen is a version of Speed, and a "Uno"-ish game in japanies (with there own original cards, but no colecting, and eveyone shairs a deck).

Still, it could be posable to do something like a TCG, with a limited rouster of cards. I wish you luck.

My Friend Code is 3368-1310-0690.

AuthorMessage

Zack56144

1,030. Posted:

@randomouscrap98 This village game is awesome! kinda alot of qr's though =P

AuthorMessage

randomous

1,031. Posted:

@Zack56144 Thank you! Yeah, I know it's a lot. I can release a compressed version that's only 31 QR codes if you want, but they're MUCH harder to scan. It's up to you.

randomous

AuthorMessage

Zack56144

1,032. Posted:

@randomouscrap98 just stick to the 60 qr's its alot but at least its fast :)

AuthorMessage

Zack56144

1,033. Posted:

@randomouscrap98 just stick to the 60 qr's its alot but at least its fast :)

AuthorMessage

randomous

1,034. Posted:

@Zack56144 Alright, I'll do that. Just remember that future updates will most likely be larger than 60 QR codes, but I'll try to update less frequently so you don't have to scan all the time.

randomous

AuthorMessage

bmx7000

1,035. Posted:

@megladon74 that sounds like a fun game i cant wait to play it when it comes out
i am also going to post a music player not much but its my first public program

bmx7000

AuthorMessage

bmx7000

1,036. Posted:

i hope this works
https://imageshack.com/i/0cwhbp
this is my music program.
its called musicer.
edit: its not possible to scan that way con some one help me about that?

Edited on by bmx7000

bmx7000

AuthorMessage

RENeare239

1,037. Posted:

@randomousecrqp98
I think there is a bug in bug catching. Bugs don't stop flying, and they don't become caught when they're near me and I use the net O.o

3ds friend code : 3110–3945–6092
id: Ren

3DS Friend Code: 3110-3945-6092

AuthorMessage

Patriplexity

1,038. Posted:

I'm adding your 3DS Friend Code @RENeare239. Mine is in my signature.

I always go to Nintendolife on my 3DS unless I am posting Petit Computer Programs. I would like to take a big shout out to Morphtroid/Morphtorok/Morphid/Morpheel. He is a genius, and his games got me where I am today. PETIT FARM FTW! (LOL this is outdated as heck, Petit Farm?)

3DS Friend Code: 1977-1482-5629 | Nintendo Network ID: Petraplexity | Twitter: ask_reddad

AuthorMessage

RENeare239

1,039. Posted:

@patrickwins
you have been added. I should get back on topic, this thread is for sharing qr codes ^-^"

3ds friend code : 3110–3945–6092
id: Ren

3DS Friend Code: 3110-3945-6092

AuthorMessage

randomous

1,040. Posted:

@RENeare239 The bugs aren't supposed to stop flying because I'm trying to fit within a certain amount of "processing". Allowing them to stop would mean that I would have to perform a check to see whether or not they can stop (I don't want them stopping in a river or something!). Then, in order to make the bugs look somewhat decent when stopping, I'd need them to slow down first, which is even more processing. I'm really sorry if their constant motion bothers you! Also, the bug needs to be near the net (not yourself) to catch it. The net has a 2 pixel range around it which allows you to catch bugs, so the bug needs to be within this range when the net is down in order to catch it. I've caught the fastest butterflies (the green and pink/purple ones) consistently, so I don't want to make it any easier. I'm sorry it seems like a bug! Let me know if the bug is near the net but you just can't catch it at all.

randomous