DSiWare Forum

Topic: Petit Computer Operating Systems

Showing 1 to 20 of 28

AuthorMessage
Linput

Linput

1. Posted:

This is a thread for Operating Systems on Petit Computer. Hope you all enjoy!

Edited on by Linput

Linput-3DS friend code: 4725-8494-2702
Pokemon White 2 pal-pad code: 1979 9213 55

I'm currently looking for some peeps to make SALLY a website, facebook, and email. If anyone does this u will be mentioned as a producer in the SALLY OS credits! :)

AuthorMessage
ZombieChiggers

ZombieChiggers

2. Posted:

hello linput14, its me snoremac

Cameron Stover VVVVVVVVVVVVVV ALSO VVVVVVVV and i like trains (BOOM!) also minecraft and trollface!
INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

AuthorMessage
ZombieChiggers

ZombieChiggers

3. Posted:

ive created a operating system called the DIRECTORY OS but i dont know how to post QR codes here

Cameron Stover VVVVVVVVVVVVVV ALSO VVVVVVVV and i like trains (BOOM!) also minecraft and trollface!
INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

AuthorMessage
ZombieChiggers

ZombieChiggers

4. Posted:

from the post above. ignore it the QR codes are in the QR code sharing thread

Cameron Stover VVVVVVVVVVVVVV ALSO VVVVVVVV and i like trains (BOOM!) also minecraft and trollface!
INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

AuthorMessage
ZombieChiggers

ZombieChiggers

5. Posted:

i may make a minecraft themed OS but i dont know where to start. sigh... so much to do...

Cameron Stover VVVVVVVVVVVVVV ALSO VVVVVVVV and i like trains (BOOM!) also minecraft and trollface!
INFECTED. NEW ZOMBIE

AuthorMessage
Hamjam00

Hamjam00

6. Posted:

I am making an os called "OaSis" and it will be awesome! It should be released by friday the 22nd.*UPDATE 2/20 only the developer's version will be released on the 22nd of February.

Edited on by Hamjam00

Python, C/C++, Lua, Ruby rule (java is too complex lol)

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
PixelRobin

PixelRobin

7. Posted:

I am thinking of working on an OS after I Finish(?) BattleWood

Everybody do a chirp. CHIRP.

Blog: bluerobin2.blogspot.com
Backloggery: backloggery.com/bluerobin2

AuthorMessage
swordx

swordx

8. Posted:

Why is everyone making an OS? I find this pointless. The only time that I could see it being worth the time would be if you could replace the normal gallery with it, but that doesn't seem likely.

swordx

AuthorMessage
MorpheelStaff

Morpheel

9. Posted:

Petit Computer is an app made for educational and recreational purposes, not only making games so I guess it's good if they want to make programs like these.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
swordx

swordx

10. Posted:

Morphtroid wrote:

Petit Computer is an app made for educational and recreational purposes, not only making games so I guess it's good if they want to make programs like these.

I guess you have a point...I just don't see how they'd enjoy themselves through an OS. It doesn't matter to me, I'm just a bit curious.

swordx

AuthorMessage
PixelRobin

PixelRobin

11. Posted:

swordx wrote:

Why is everyone making an OS? I find this pointless. The only time that I could see it being worth the time would be if you could replace the normal gallery with it, but that doesn't seem likely.

Well, my OS will be different. I'm just going to make a collection of small programs such as a calculator.

Everybody do a chirp. CHIRP.

Blog: bluerobin2.blogspot.com
Backloggery: backloggery.com/bluerobin2

AuthorMessage
Hamjam00

Hamjam00

12. Posted:

my os is up on twitter!!!! and remember, it is a pre-release, not a normal release! it is very buggy!

Edited on by Hamjam00

Python, C/C++, Lua, Ruby rule (java is too complex lol)

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
swordx

swordx

13. Posted:

bluerobin2 wrote:

swordx wrote:

Why is everyone making an OS? I find this pointless. The only time that I could see it being worth the time would be if you could replace the normal gallery with it, but that doesn't seem likely.

Well, my OS will be different. I'm just going to make a collection of small programs such as a calculator.

That doesn't sound bad. I just can't understand why someone would program something to launch games when you have to activate it from another launcher. What you're doing is good. You're packaging multiple, smaller programs so that we don't have to deal with an overly large list of programs.

swordx

AuthorMessage
MorpheelStaff

Morpheel

14. Posted:

Yeah that actually sounds pretty cool. Maybe you would even disguise the thing as a small computer desktop. That would be cool and quite cute at the same time.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Hamjam00

Hamjam00

15. Posted:

Oh, and OaSis Stable release will have windows, touch controls, user-friendly settings like right or left handed mode, and a file system. Alpha will be released Feb. 28.

Edited on by Hamjam00

Python, C/C++, Lua, Ruby rule (java is too complex lol)

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
PixelRobin

PixelRobin

16. Posted:

Morphtroid wrote:

Yeah that actually sounds pretty cool. Maybe you would even disguise the thing as a small computer desktop. That would be cool and quite cute at the same time.

Yeah that's what I was thinking :D

Everybody do a chirp. CHIRP.

Blog: bluerobin2.blogspot.com
Backloggery: backloggery.com/bluerobin2

AuthorMessage
Elliot7201

Elliot7201

17. Posted:

sintax errors suck right?

Elliot7201

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Kieran123

Kieran123

18. Posted:

Someone post one NOW!

Kieran123

AuthorMessage
MorpheelStaff

Morpheel

19. Posted:

Untitled

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Slayer

Slayer

20. Posted:

LOL @Morphtorok way to reject someone the funny way!

I have nothing really to say about myself.