Forums

Topic: Petit Computer

Posts 9,601 to 9,620 of 9,621

boot

Hey, @Morpheel are you still working on that? its pretty cool looking... these forums used to be so active... now its like a post a month...

Just your average talking boot. FC: 0791-4881-1672 for Smash and Pokemon.

3DS Friend Code: 0791-4881-1672

Meowpheel

I got stuck trying to decide what to make with it, and then kinda lost interest.

It may return some day though!

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

boot

Oh, thats cool. Is there any way i could have the qr codes of what it currently is, or is it just a little too early to do so? @Morpheel

Meowpheel

I'm currently away from home (and won't return until a few weeks), but sure, when I return and get the time, I'll share the little engine.

It's not too impressive, though.

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

boot

Ok, thanks @Morpheel i just wanted to check it out a little. I remember when you made like the top games that everone played, like petit farm

Mariominer

Wow, this forum has pretty much died But, I am still working on PTC stuff because apparently, SmileBASIC is coming "2015". I need to maintain my skills anyway, so I'm working on a Pokemon clone (though with like 8 pokemon and a region with a total of about 3 towns. But I plan to make the post game good enough that I can overlook the quality of the game. Perhaps even with local multiplayer (though that would be really annoying, and I don't know anyone with petit computer.)

EDIT:
Alright, so this post is completely unrelated to what I'm about to say, but I didn't want to double post, SO, here we go. I released my first PTC game! Though it is just to see if the editor I found online worked, I didn't choose a piece of complete crap, rather a game that is actually good with poor visuals and very few lines of code. Here is the link to the petit computer wiki site that it is on: http://petitcomputer.wikia.com/wiki/Laser! Go here for the download. It is a game. About dodging lasers. I'll add more lasers, but for now it only has one laser on the screen, so it isn't that difficult to avoid, but if you want to increase your score, you must collect coins. This is where dodging is hard, as controlling your x puts you at higher risk to be shot. Just play it and see what I mean. I'll now release stuff, but from what I've heard, SmileBASIC is coming out soon! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkZOfthPQ

Edited on by Mariominer

Like a boss? Please, I AM a boss. You're welcome

3DS Friend Code: 1543-5315-3818 | Nintendo Network ID: Storybookten9

Slayer

It's kind of sad to see this community die out. My DSi doesn't charge anymore and I certainly don't care about it enough to do anything about it (I don't really care much about Nintendo itself anymore, which is rather strange to say considering I'm on a website called NintendoLife). I have considered attempting to do something to fix this, such as getting a new charger or something primarily for PTC, but I think since I'm learning C# at the moment and have other school related things to focus on that wouldn't be a very good idea.

I have nothing really to say about myself.

Meowpheel

We're just all staring at our 3DSs, waiting for SmileBasic to come out. But don't worry, even after SmileBasic comes out, Petit Computer will remain. It'll be retro cool then.

Too bad it can't be bought anymore. I'm glad i purchased it a second time for my DSi.

Anyway, if you get a 3DS or 2DS and your DSi can work while connected, you can still transfer it.

Edited on by Meowpheel

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Missingno50

Its a bit sad that Petit computer has died. In completely related news:SMILE BASIC IS OUT NOW! ANNNNNNNNNNNND to kick off that celebration, I've set up a forums, similar to how the petite computer wiki worked(But don't take my word on that, I never owned petite computer TBH, so all I have experience from that wiki is my friends telling me about it), http://smilebasicfanforums.boardonly.com/ . Keep in mind however, that this is a WIP forums, and I can use more feedback. (Username is Missingno50)
Edit:Ok petit computer didn't die, but still, its irrelevant now.

Edited on by Missingno50

Missingno50

Meowpheel

Petit computer will never die.

Specially now that it's impossible to obtain. Now it's a collectors item!

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Missingno50

@Above
Except it isn't. The DSI store is still up, and Petit computer is still on the store. So, if you still have a DSI, you can import Petit Computer from your DSI.

Missingno50

Meowpheel

They removed it from the DSi shop too. Without any announcements.

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Missingno50

@Above
Oh... it still shows up for me :/
Did you check out my services to the new Smile Basic community?

Missingno50

MarkyVigoroth

I like Petit Computer; I was simply overwhelmed by how to make things. Most of the orderly help is in Nipponese. (The Petit Computer help thread in this forums is sorted chronologically, not by skill level.)

Actually, I like Bowser AND hairy bellies!

TexMurphy

We're still here, but not programing much. My dsi hing cracked and ptc looks funny on my new 3ds. I think I forgot most of the syntax for ptc.

Edited on by TexMurphy

TexMurphy

T-bender

@TexMurphy: People started using the new version for 3DS called "SmileBASIC". Check out this site: smilebasicsource.com

Progress:
Alarm Clock (PTC) 75% done
Shooter w/o a name yet (PTC) 0,01% done Xd

bigdog00

Guys... I feel sad looking at a community that was alive a few years ago and is basically gone now

I like petit computer! Asphault 3d is awesome!

3DS Friend Code: 0473-8697-6288 | Twitter:

Meowpheel

Yeah, but well, you can only hold people's attention for so long.

Although, this one will always have a viable way to share content. Maybe eventually it will resurge.

Isn't smilebasic tied to the online servers?

Edited on by Meowpheel

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

T-bender

I check on here regularly... But there isn't much to talk about, since it's kinda dead...

Progress:
Alarm Clock (PTC) 75% done
Shooter w/o a name yet (PTC) 0,01% done Xd

Bass_X0

I'm hoping a version will be made for the 3DS.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic