Forums

Topic: Petit Computer

Posts 8,521 to 8,540 of 9,620

Espurr

...........forget it.......... (: |:

"The heart has reasons the mind knows nothing of."-Blaise Pascal
Pokemon X Friend Code:3883-5184-5725
Safari: Grass
Pokemon: Pansage, Sawsbuck (Spring), Gogoat.

SmokedSausage

@Urchin8 I guess I could post the source code for the update after the demo. I'll get it on Pastebin. IDk why you need it, Just download the QR codes. It's simple.

Hi, I'm SmokedSausage and i like meemoos :^)

Twitter:

Espurr

@Hansausage I'm on an iPod. I can't download files. If you can make a wiki page with the qr's or post them here, or post source code( I can copy them into a code generator ) that'd be great.

"The heart has reasons the mind knows nothing of."-Blaise Pascal
Pokemon X Friend Code:3883-5184-5725
Safari: Grass
Pokemon: Pansage, Sawsbuck (Spring), Gogoat.

steriaca

It's been a while. Music guys, any chance for some anime jukebox programs? (songs I want: Moonlight Desten from Sailor Moon, Cha La Head Cha La from Dragon Ball Z, Crule Angles Thieases from EVA)

My Friend Code is 3368-1310-0690.

Hairmanban19

@Powkitty4 there are some QR codes on the Tutorial thread here on nintendo life for a tutorial program I made. The QRs are on a repost from @ramstrong on page 3 of the tutorial thread.

Edited on by Hairmanban19

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7615-5907

Gimmemorecoinz

Having an issue.
Not sure why this wont count down.

FOR T=25 to 1
GPUTCHR T*8, 100, "BGU0", 1, 5, 1
WAIT 5
GCLS
NEXT T

Edited on by Gimmemorecoinz

Got a project? PM ME on here!
Youtube: lostkitty64x
Want help with coding? PM ME! PM ME PM ME!! XD
FC: WIll post later.
Systems I own: ds lite, 3DS, PC/gaming, steam platform. I play alot of games. Just ask ! Minecraft anyone? :D

Gimmemorecoinz

Thanks randomous you helped.

Hey everyone. Here's an example of donkey kong country 2 tiles being drawn in petit computer to the GRP layer (graphics layer)

http://imgur.com/nYxZzk9

This is the kind of rendering I'll be using in a new game engine I'm writing.
This will effect the development of petit smash bros, and while some color loss is noted. Compare to original here: http://imgur.com/hGUJOmt
I think it turned out pretty good all things considered.
Now the question remains if I can get multiple high quality tilesets to draw at once.
The GRP layer seems the most pallete flexible as I can draw tiles using different palletes, but i'm not sure about placing bg tiles on the bg layer
with different palletes selectively.
We'll have to see I suppose.
Anyhow. If anyone thinks I should go on with graphics quality testing and pushing on ptc let me know.
I haven't gotten very technical with palletes yet so we'll just have to see what's possible from here.

Got a project? PM ME on here!
Youtube: lostkitty64x
Want help with coding? PM ME! PM ME PM ME!! XD
FC: WIll post later.
Systems I own: ds lite, 3DS, PC/gaming, steam platform. I play alot of games. Just ask ! Minecraft anyone? :D

randomous

@Discostew I just wanted to say thank you again for porting Green Greens. It sounds amazing, and I love playing the music in Village. I know it doesn't really matter, but I put a special mention for you under the Green Greens information in the credits. Your name even has stars around it so it stands out! Lol.

randomous

TexMurphy

TobuKatsu wrote:

Does anyone know how to connect map arrays like 2 small map arrays right beside eachother and the player can walk through to either of the maps?

Try this for using DATA and four maps.
Untitled

TexMurphy

randomous

@JLMan That's still another way to do it. At least it worked lol.

randomous

Mariominer

I REALLY like this game! It's like the best game of all time. Why? Because it's MY GAMES!!! (Or of course, someone else's game I downloaded from either QR code or wireless). I really enjoy it, and I see I'm not alone. Also, while I'm posting, does anyone know hexadecimal enough to tell me what's wrong with this bit of code?
'I know this one's bugged.
e=val(mid$(mem$,10,1))*16
For I=1 to 4
B=B+val(mid$(mem$,I,1))*16
if i==0 then m=4
if i==1 then m=3
if i==2 then m=2
if i==3 then m=1
if i==4 then m=0
'yes, there are going to be a few lines that are pointless, for testing purposes
if mid$(mem$,I,1)=="A" Then B=b+val(("10"+("0"*M)))
'Same code for B-F, just different from "10" in the val box.
Next
If you could help me, I'd thank you so much.
from-a novice save-y
edit: @TexMurphy made me realize that I had - instead of to. The code actually says "to".

Edited on by Mariominer

Like a boss? Please, I AM a boss. You're welcome

3DS Friend Code: 1543-5315-3818 | Nintendo Network ID: Storybookten9

Mariominer

TexMurphy wrote:

@mariominer
For loop does not have "TO" and "i" will never equal zero. So use FOR i=0 TO 4
I have never used the mem$ so I cant help you there. I don't think you can multiply a string "0" times a number. If you want a bigger number you might multiply 10 times the number to add more zeros to the right of the number. If you do want to add zeros to the right of the character "10" use the plus "+" to concatinate zeros to the string. I hope this helps more than confuses.

Thanks, this made it extremely more accurate, but it still can register 256 as 272. I should show you the updated code to show you what I did.
Instead of "if mid$(mem$,I,1)=="A" Then B=b+val(("10"+("0"*M)))" It's now:
If mid$(Mem$,I,1)=="A" then B=b+(val(("10"+("0"*pow(10,m)))))
So, as you can see, I made it multiply the zero by a power of 10 rather than M itself. However, I still use a string, which I can't avoid without bugs of pure zero wipeout of the adding.
Also, as you thought, adding I=0 to 4 instead of I=1 to 4 worked, so thanks, and Thanks for what you told me.
Edit: It can sometimes be extremely accurate. If it isn't a certain array of numbers, the accuracy drops from extremely close to extremely far

Edited on by Mariominer

Lego-Meister

@Mariominer What is it supposed to do?

Some programmers pride themselves on how many more lines of code they can write. I pride myself on how many less.

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1447-0455 | Nintendo Network ID: Legos-Meister

Mariominer

Lego-Meister wrote:

@Mariominer What is it supposed to do?

It is supposed to take a hexadecimal string and turn it into a number. Sorry for the unclarity, @Lego-Meister.

Edited on by Mariominer

randomous

@Mariominer Or... you know... you could use VAL().

PRINT VAL("&H77")
PRINT VAL(HEX$(119))

Edited on by randomous

randomous

Slayer

I should attend to Ghost Scrolls tomorrow. New profile pic and finally changed my name back.
Anyway, some custom sword sprites are needed. I can make them, and the one sword that will be the most powerful will be Soulcalibur© (no copying intended and that © was a joke)

Edited on by Slayer

I have nothing really to say about myself.

twinArmageddons

Untitled
finally updated my sprites for aottg 3d
i'm going to finish up the titan ai and try to fix the 3dmg and release a beta. hopefully i can get some decent combat with a laggy raycaster =.=

get in loser we're going titan hunting

3DS Friend Code: 2879-0639-8952 | Nintendo Network ID: merp_aottg

InsertPi

I'm about to add the nether in Minecraft DS! I've constructed a nether portal for you guys (note that I used ice instead of portal block and that this is not functional)
Untitled

Edited on by InsertPi

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic