Forums

Topic: Petit Computer

Posts 8,501 to 8,520 of 9,620

damolii

Hansausage wrote:

@damolii I am sorta in need of some music...I just need a daytime and a nighttime theme for SURVIVE...

Oh. Yeah. Sorry, forgot . (I need to keep track of stuff better). Has TOK given you your program back so you can put up screenshots? They would be helpful

I don't have a 3DS so what do I put here? -Damolii

SmokedSausage

No, Not yet. Sorry..I guess that would be pretty helpful so you can see the style of the game. Let me see if I can find one from the old terrain generator (I'm just copying all the things that the old one had and putting it into the new generator)
FOUND IT! Here is the SURVIVE terrain generator

Untitled

http://darkeffectsoftware.webs.com/project-survive <-- Download the first SURVIVE demo (Before all of the new generator stuff)
http://petitcomputer.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:15012 <-- All info on SURVIVE

Edited on by SmokedSausage

Hi, I'm SmokedSausage and i like meemoos :^)

Twitter:

Espurr

@Hansausage May I make an alternate texture pack? Also, please make Qrs.

Edited on by Espurr

"The heart has reasons the mind knows nothing of."-Blaise Pascal
Pokemon X Friend Code:3883-5184-5725
Safari: Grass
Pokemon: Pansage, Sawsbuck (Spring), Gogoat.

Espurr

I don't have it yet, I need qrs. But I was hoping I could help with making the winter textures.

damolii

@Hansausage Ok, here's the song I made today http://i.imgur.com/sno0r5k.png .This is the night theme, but it might suit morning (not really though). I tried to match the demo as much as I could. BTW, I already have your demo, I just wanted to have your most recent program, but it's fine

randomous

@damolii Thanks; if you get the time, I'd love to hear it! Just know in advance that I might not add it if I feel like it doesn't fit the mood. Sorry about that.

randomous

Espurr

Powkitty4 wrote:

Hello every one I recently got this and I was wandering if any one knows where some good guides are for beginners thanks

Ok, so, 1, grammar please, and 2 , try looking at how the sample programs work. Go to write program, type in 'LOAD"SAMPLE1' without the apostrophes.

damolii

randomous wrote:

@damolii Thanks; if you get the time, I'd love to hear it! Just know in advance that I might not add it if I feel like it doesn't fit the mood. Sorry about that.

I understand. You wouldn't want something that makes no sense with the background.

SmokedSausage

Holy crap @damolii That was some REALLY good music. I am definately using this lol! Now, If you would be a kind dear and write some daytime music that was as awesome as that!

Hi, I'm SmokedSausage and i like meemoos :^)

Twitter:

damolii

Hansausage wrote:

Holy crap @damolii That was some REALLY good music. I am definately using this lol! Now, If you would be a kind dear and write some daytime music that was as awesome as that!

XDXDXD Yea sure. XDXDXD

InsertPi

Hansausage wrote:

@IAmAPersson Do you have any way of private communication? I REALLY need to talk to you, Not on PTC chat

I'm afraid not really. Unless you want to PM me, there is no private communication.

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter:

Espurr

Never mind, it's not a strategy anymore, it's an rpg. By the way, can someone make GR's for SURVIVE?

Espurr

@Hansausage I meant no download. If you could put up the source code in the forum, I can transfer them into a qr code.

Slayer

Oh my God, Call of Duty Ghosts takes a load of time out of my life! Ghost Scrolls shall be worked on immediately- oh God I just coordinated my schedule and I can't do much this week or Saturday...
I've also been trying to learn C++ for use of the Microsoft Development Kit. I'm going in with hopes of developing an FPS called Warzone. Wish me luck

Edited on by Slayer

I have nothing really to say about myself.

Espurr

@0Games Dude, are you a Virgo? (LOOK IT UP THIS STUFF IS BASIC ASTROLOGY!)

InsertPi

@Powkitty4 I'm starting up a Petit Computer tutorial series on my youtube channel "IAmAPerson620". I hope it helps you! I give examples of each command, explain how it works, and what it does.

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter:

Slayer

Urchin8 wrote:

@0Games Dude, are you a Virgo? (LOOK IT UP THIS STUFF IS BASIC ASTROLOGY!)

Uh, maybe. I don't know where you picked THAT up...

I have nothing really to say about myself.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic