Forums

Topic: Petit Computer

Posts 8,201 to 8,220 of 9,620

randomous

@Discostew Thanks for agreeing to make it! Also, I won't mind in the slightest if you decide that you can't finish it; I completely understand.

Also, how could I possibly say "No, this song is mine" when I'm not the one making it? If anything, the publicness of the song is up to Discostew, and since he's already said he'd be posting it on the forum, I'd hazard a guess that he's quite alright with it.

randomous

TAINT_Zzyex

IAmAPersson wrote:

@Discostew @randomous this isn't a NES game soundtrack, not is it 8-bit/16-bit whatsoever, but is it possible to make this song? Maybe?

EDIT: Also, with drawing, is there a "transparent" colour? This has always bugged me. I need it to add lighting to Minecraft DS. Oops. Shouldn't've said that.

Any moosic is do-able if der is sheet moosic.

"Did somebody say Aincrad?"
"No, go back to your own game!"
"awwww"
"And make out with Asuna."
"Aww-I mean YAY"

Twitter:

InsertPi

@0Games what do you mean by making text appear once?

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

3DS Friend Code: 2148-9259-0831 | Nintendo Network ID: IAmAPerson620 | Twitter:

Slayer

IAmAPersson wrote:

I mean making it appear and then disappearing after a little while and not appearing again
@Discostew Thank you for your consideration. Literally. I'm not being sarcastic like in The Hunger Games.

I have nothing really to say about myself.

Discostew

Ok, Kirby's Adventure: Green Greens is complete

Untitled

With that, I will now either start playing SM3DW, or Zelda:ALBW. I bought both yesterday from TRU, but I have yet to open them.

Edited on by Discostew

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

twinArmageddons

0Games wrote:

IAmAPersson wrote:

I mean making it appear and then disappearing after a little while and not appearing again

maybe do something like this?
IF <something> AND !X THEN <write text>:X=1:T=MAINCNTL+<how many frames you want it to show the text>
IF T==MAINCNTL THEN CLS

get in loser we're going titan hunting

3DS Friend Code: 2879-0639-8952 | Nintendo Network ID: merp_aottg

Pixelrobin

TAINT_Zzyex wrote:

Any post is readable if the spelling is correct.

Everybody do a chirp. CHIRP.

3DS Friend Code: 3007-9228-5126

Slayer

Bluerobin2 wrote:

TAINT_Zzyex wrote:

Any post is readable if the spelling is correct.

Couldn't have said it better myself.
@twinArmageddons Thank you.

randomous

Wow @Discostew, it sounds excellent! Thank you so much for making it! Would you mind if I used this in a game? You're already in the credits, but I can make it explicit that you made that song.

Edited on by randomous

randomous

Discostew

@randomous It is free to use, so long as credit is given where credit is due.

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

InsertPi

Players of Minecraft DS, you will like this. I have added a lot of lag reducing video settings. And for the first time since Alpha 1.5/Beta 1.0, I can play casually whilst still having 6-8 FPS! I have also added an FPS reader (extremely accurate--exact to the thousandths) to show off the lagless awesomeness!

EDIT: I finally released my THOLITU Interpreter! about a month late...

EDIT EDIT: I just realized how essential this lag reduction is! Now survival mode is virtually certain to happen!

Edited on by InsertPi

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens.

GraphicGenius

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
I just made a Petit compmuter wiki account!

If Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy & paste this into your signature and hope it happens. Wait was that just a joke?

3DS Friend Code: 1478-3545-5136 | Nintendo Network ID: GreatGamer123

noxuss

IAmAPersson wrote:

Players of Minecraft DS, you will like this. I have added a lot of lag reducing video settings. And for the first time since Alpha 1.5/Beta 1.0, I can play casually whilst still having 6-8 FPS! I have also added an FPS reader (extremely accurate--exact to the thousandths) to show off the lagless awesomeness!

EDIT: I finally released my THOLITU Interpreter! about a month late...

EDIT EDIT: I just realized how essential this lag reduction is! Now survival mode is virtually certain to happen!

wouldn't lagless be 60fps?

noxuss

InsertPi

@noxuss lagless compared to what it was, although I have gotten the original raycaster to run at 130+ FPS! (Just change Q to 256)

Edited on by InsertPi

Espurr

What is my third pokemon in my safari?

"The heart has reasons the mind knows nothing of."-Blaise Pascal
Pokemon X Friend Code:3883-5184-5725
Safari: Grass
Pokemon: Pansage, Sawsbuck (Spring), Gogoat.

InsertPi

Just added 20+ blocks to Minecraft DS. Beta 1.9 to be released hopefully sometime later this week.

Arn0ld

Urchin8 wrote:

What is my third pokemon in my safari?

This is the petit computer forum, try the Pokemon xy forum, or friend code forum for Pokemon safaris stuff

Botw > OoT

3DS Friend Code: 0748-4970-2550 | Nintendo Network ID: Xjarnold

Slayer

I'll update the achievement thing now, thanks to the code given by @twinArmageddons.
I might be playing games a lot because I picked up my Backloggery again with continuing Half-Life.
And @Discostew I found a remake of my personal favorite piece of the MM2 soundtrack, Wily Stage 1.

Of course Petit Computer can't do this without sounding this good. And seriously, this guy can REALLY play the guitar!

Edited on by Slayer

607jf

@Persson Sweet!, So does that mean Stuff that used to be out of the Question, now possible?

Chao!, Nintendo, Need For Speed, Minecraft And More! 3Ds FC-4742-5514-6521.

noxuss

Is it possible to assign a command as a variable? Like:

LEFTBOX1 = LOCATE 1,1

noxuss

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic